• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellys to Bumps

I like them with vanilla yoghurt :) I only get chance to make em when im off work so gonna have them on wednesday :)

Well done on getting into a size 16 pix :) How much have you lost so far?

good day for me today... Had fruit for brekkie, jacket spud and tuna for dinner and something with chicken drumsticks for tea :) Any idea what i can do with the drumsticks are very welcome :) xx

Could you do sw version of kfc?

https://omnom365.com/fakeaway-kfc-syn-free/

I just stuck some mixed spicey stuff on and im hoping for the best but definitely gonne give that recipe a whirl at some point Em thanks :) xx

I just got my 1.5 stone award tonight :) my weight loss has really slowed down a lot lately though :-/

:happydance: well done on the 1.5 stone award hun

Have you thought about going back to basics for a week if possible to see if you can get things moving properly again? :hugs:

hey ladies i just wanted to pop in here - i posted many many hundreds of pages ago originally lol

I see some of you are doing slimming world and i jut wanted to say it really does work!!! I got my 5st (70lbs) award tonight and have lost 5st 2.5lbs so far and only 1st 11.5lbs to target!! All down to the food as i haven't exercised once since starting!

Best thing i have ever done and have fallen in love with SW and will hopefully stick around if anyone needs any advice i'll try and help :) :flower: xx

hey ladies i just wanted to pop in here - i posted many many hundreds of pages ago originally lol

I see some of you are doing slimming world and i jut wanted to say it really does work!!! I got my 5st (70lbs) award tonight and have lost 5st 2.5lbs so far and only 1st 11.5lbs to target!! All down to the food as i haven't exercised once since starting!

Best thing i have ever done and have fallen in love with SW and will hopefully stick around if anyone needs any advice i'll try and help :) :flower: xx

:happydance: omg what a fantastic achievement, massive well done :hugs: How long did it take to get to 5st loss if you don't mind me asking?

I'm restarting on friday, seriously can't wait to get back on it properly :D

thank you :) It's taken 41 weeks so far! and i gain every 3 weeks with AF arriving... so if my hormones didn't screw me up it could have been sooner :thumbup: It is seriously the best thing i have ever done.

In the beginning when i gained with AF i would get really down about it (it could be as much as 2lbs!) but i soon realised the pattern and thought so what i know i've not eaten wrong, it's fluid retention, and it would be gone the next week with another lb or 2 :)

That's absolutely brilliant. You really should be very proud of yourself :hugs:

Wow what a fantastic weightloss Shell. I love SW!! Just need to stick to it.

Any suggestions or recipes you swear by??

Well done on getting your 1.5 stone award pix. One of the guys from my club who is at target brought a graph showing his weightloss and it was really good motivator because his journey has been very up and down but es got there in the end. You will get there too :) xxx

I'm a simple eater, i don't go for all the fancy stuff favs in our house are chilli with rice, spaghetti bolognaise. spaghetti meatballs, sweet and sour chicken, simple meat potatoes and veg. steak and kidney stew, vegetable soup that kind of thing :thumbup:

the sweet and sour chicken i love!! I made it with mushrooms and chunky onions in it to to add a bit of superfree here's the recipe which is FREE on Extra Easy plan and i served it with Dried Egg noodle (4 min boil ones)!:

6 skinless chicken breast fillets, very thinly sliced
6 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
salt and freshly ground black pepper
3 tbsp light soy sauce
low calorie cooking spray
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
2 tbsp sweetener
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tsp paprika
½ tsp Chinese 5-spice powder
100ml passata
spring onion slivers and lime wedges, to garnish

method
1. Place the chicken in a shallow ceramic dish. Sprinkle over the spring onions and garlic, season well and pour over the light soy sauce. Toss to mix well, cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.

2. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie spray and place over a high heat. Add the chicken mixture and cook for 5-6 minutes and then add the dark soy sauce, sweetener, vinegar, paprika, 5-spice powder and passata. Stir to mix well and bring the mixture to the boil.

3. Reduce the heat and cook gently for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Check the seasoning before serving garnished with spring onion sliver and lime wedges to squeeze over.
Tip: This dish would also work brilliantly with pork.

I didn't bother with the lime wedge lol xx

I would also say about SW - staying to group is essential for staying on track :) It can be a bit tedious and cringe worthy to begin with, but it really really does help x

I would also say about SW - staying to group is essential for staying on track :) It can be a bit tedious and cringe worthy to begin with, but it really really does help x

That's my one problem, because of hubby's hours I literally cannot get to class as he needs the car, so I hope people don't mind if I kind of treat this thread as my version of class :blush:

lol I'll be around to be a sounding board :thumbup: I work away a lot (and eating on the road can be hard work) but i'll advise when i can :thumbup: My area manager wants me to become a consultant but with my day job and my own business i'm struggling to get to the open days Grrrr i think it would be my perfect job especially if i little one finally decided to come along :winkwink:

Aww em you should use the 1lb at a time fb group too - it's quiet but really supportive.

Shells that's an amazing weightloss well done!! Have you always done extra easy? I'm thinking of giving red, green and success express a little try but I'm not sure if the results will be worth the extra effort

yep i've always done EE - except for one week a few weeks ago where i seemed to have stalled with only 0.5 losses for 2 weeks, i gave success express a go and lost 4.5lbs that week and now i'm back to losing consistently again (except for AF week lol) xx

I've been looking at them a lot more often this week Pix while I've been gearing myself up ready to get started again. I'm starting to feel really impatient but with it being what we class as our honeymoon until June - Chris didn't want either of us worrying about food etc :D

Ill give that a go too shell thanks :)

I tend to do EE with the odd green day if im feeling like i need the extra healthy extra. I couldnt live without carbs.

xx

Think I'm going to try for three success express days this week. Starting today! Eek!

Just got ready for work - I'm 16 pants and a 14 top!!! Three months ago I was SQUEEEZING myself into my 18 trousers :dance:

Nice Pixie :thumbup: I was a 22 top and bottom and now i'm a 16 top and bottom :happydance: and i'm dress daft now too! So many dresses size hitting size 16 it's weird lol never worn a dress for many many years but i love them now :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->