• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellys to Bumps

Ill join in to if thats ok? I am going to portugal in April so im hoping to lose around 2 stone by then.

I weigh more now than when i first had the boys :blush: xx

Hey Lisa :hi:

Portugal sounds amazing, I bet you'll have a great time there :D

Hope everyone had a good weekend :D

We've been busy today putting up furniture, we're going to stop for lunch once the last bit is done and then I've got a few holes to fill in the spare bedroom ready for decorating later in the week. I've been on a bit of a mad one wanting to get the spare bedrooms sorted so that they're nice blank canvases for when one of them eventually gets turned into a nursery :happydance:

Hi lovie! Congratulations on the weight loss so far :)

Hi lisa! Portugal sounds lovely!

Emmy: wow you are very busy! Keeps you distracted from weight loss and food though which is a plus!

X

Definitely busy :rofl: all of the furniture is up, just taking a little break from sorting everything. Will be glad once it's all sorted and I can forget about it all lol

Hi girls I'm Natalie currently TTC #2 first cycle clomid and 5dpo...have a DS who is 19months old took 4 years to conceive him after 2 mc's and losing 5 stone defiantly helped me conceive. Since having my son I put all my weight back on plus more and was shocked to see my scales tipping 18 stone :( started back on my diet in June 2013 and have managed to lose 5 stone to date and currently 13 stone, still want to lose another 2 stone to be at my target of 10 stone and healthy bmi. X

Hi Natalie :hi: gl for your 2ww, fingers crossed for a bfp for you :hugs:

Ok, I know this isn't ttc or weight loss related but I need a rant.

I've literally just had to fill in 19 fairly big holes in the wall in our spare bedroom and I'm shocked I didn't notice the state the previous tenants had left it in. I'm literally disgusted and don't really see why it was down to me to sort. But, I know it needed doing so I can get on with transforming it. It's just that I'd be absolutely mortified if we ever left any of these rooms in that state :hissy:

On the plus side, the back bedroom is now ready for the polyfilla to be sanded down and then painted :happydance: Carpet cleaned on thursday I think and furniture back in on friday yay

Hello :flower:

Nanninoo, well done on loosing 5 stone! That's amazing! What diet have you been following?

That's rubbish about the walls emmy, it will look so lovely when it's all done though :)

Lisa!! Hello :) Are the boys 1 tomorrow, I think I little birdie said on facebook, goodness, feels like last week we were cooing over embryo pics!

We went for a walk in the snow today, god i'm unfit! When I was working I used to walk lots in the days so even though i was overweight i was still pretty active but now just a few kms of walking makes me ache! I hope to build it up over time so I can gain some fitness level back.

We have decided to buy a scratch card for every kg we loose, I like to have a little treat when I loose weight but I think it's best to avoid food treats so scratch cards are nice :)

I <3 weight watchers, mini twister icecreams are only 1 point! :)

Everything's just going to be a blank canvas for now, but I've decided to have the nursery (when the time comes) in a Dr Seuss theme. I've been working on some pictures to go on the wall, pretty much a copy of something I saw on pinterest. Not too sure about the grinch though so might change that one for a different character I think

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/emmyreece/finished_zps1d5915f0.jpg

I'm sure you'll soon have your fitness building back up again lovie. I loved the photo on facebook of Elfie on Hakan's shoulders :cloud9:

I love that nursery idea emmy! Your baby will love all the bright colours and you could read the quotes to him/her at bedtime:cloud9:

I love the dr Seuss quote about reading. Not that I can remember it exactly lol.

I'm going to cover one wall in Xanders room with little quotes like these

Boy - a noise with dirt on its face
Always be yourself, unless you can be a mermaid. Then always be a mermaid (Xander loves mermaids, and Cinderella, and princesses lol)
Have big dreams, you will grow into them

Well - you get the idea. Lots of mush lol.

Just been to wi - 2.5 off this week :) I'm happy but I've had a lot of little gains since the dreaded due date in October. I just really struggled to get back into focus. It looks like I'm back on track now though.

Nanninoo that's amazing! Do you have a secret? I can't even imagine doing so well :dohh:

Lisa I can't believe your little men are going to be big one year olds! Try not to worry about weighing more now Hun. You've been looking after two tiny humans for a year you can't deal with everything at once :hugs: will you be doing sw?

Is it this one Pix?

&#8220;The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.&#8221;

:hugs: don't beat yourself up over the little gains, I can't even begin to imagine how you deal with something like that, and it definitely looks like you're back on it. Well done on your loss :happydance:

Wow nanninoo 5 stone is amazing! Well done :)

Lovie i cant believe it either. It only feels like yesterday we were doing i was doing IVF.

Emmy i LOVE everything Dr Seuss! I love reading the books to the boys and i love the quotes. The boys are having a Seuss themed party and when we move their bedroom will be full of Seuss :)

Pix i have been doing SW since the boys were 2 weeks old and i still weigh more. There has been times when i have thought why am i bothered but i just think if i hadnt been going i would have prob put on even more. At the mo its only about 10lbs more. I am feeling determined at the mo so fingers crossed i can start to lose some x

you'll get there Lisa, keep plodding on and the weight will come off :)

I hope Bobby and Charlie have a fantastic day today, it feels like yesterday that you had them so it must have gone even quicker for you :cloud9:

Nanioo: well done on the weight loss!!

Pix: well done for the 2.5!

Emmy: gosh I couldn't leave a place like that either! But at least you have a lovely blank canvas now.

Lisa: keep going :) it will drop off soon enough.

I'm also building up my walking, I went from 2 miles a day to Nothing. Slowly but surely x

That's the one Emmy!

I've never read a dr Seuss book. Must invest in some - although Xander got nearly 40 books for Christmas lol.

Af has just finished but I'm not going to be seriously ttc this month, although I won't actively prevent getting pg either. If I get pg this month (unlikely as it is I know) I'd have a very similar due date to last time and I don't think I want that. I know it wouldn't matter and it wouldn't change anything but it just doesn't appeal right now. Honestly I'm equal parts desperate and terrified of getting pg again :-(

Hello :flower:

Nanninoo, well done on loosing 5 stone! That's amazing! What diet have you been following?

That's rubbish about the walls emmy, it will look so lovely when it's all done though :)

Lisa!! Hello :) Are the boys 1 tomorrow, I think I little birdie said on facebook, goodness, feels like last week we were cooing over embryo pics!

We went for a walk in the snow today, god i'm unfit! When I was working I used to walk lots in the days so even though i was overweight i was still pretty active but now just a few kms of walking makes me ache! I hope to build it up over time so I can gain some fitness level back.

We have decided to buy a scratch card for every kg we loose, I like to have a little treat when I loose weight but I think it's best to avoid food treats so scratch cards are nice :)

I <3 weight watchers, mini twister icecreams are only 1 point! :)

Thanks Hun, I haven't really followed a specific diet just doing the vlcd (very low calorie diet) one. It is hard at times but every fortnight I reward me self with a treat either a nice take away or a meal out with my family helps me through it as it can be torture hehe! X

Nanninoo it's amazing that you have stuck to very low calories for so long! Well done you! :)

Pix, well done on the 2.5 gone!! It must be so hard to feel so torn about getting pregnant:hugs: My fave dr zeus book is "there's a bofa on my sofa" I think that is the name...

It's great that you have kept going to sw Lisa, it's not too much more than you were when you got pregnant, you had done so well loosing weight before you got pregnant.

We saw a stuffed reindeer at the shop today, very odd!! I have ended up with tons of points over so I'm enjoying snacking this evening :)

AF is due any day, I think it's definate as I was really grumpy yesterday and super emotional today. We only dtd once last month, when I think how long it took me to get pregnant last time when we were dtd so often I think it might take 10 years to get pregnant with #2 :( (if it ever happens at all!

Pix :hugs: when the time comes you'll know deep down whether you want to go for it this cycle or not and either way we're all here for you

:hugs: Lovie, maybe a bfp for #2 will catch you off guard like when you got pregnant with Elfie. I really hope you're not waiting much longer

I used to be like that too comet and then stopped going for walks, I really wish I hadn't stopped now. I'm planning on building it up too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->