Bellys to Bumps

Comet I love walking! I don't find the time for a long walk these days but I always ten down a lift if I've got time to walk. It's my thinking time lol.

Lovie sometimes it just happens easy peasy second time around - they don't all need the threat of Ivf! (I hope :haha: )

I think logically it would be best to loose weight before I get pregnant, I had high blood preasure from 37 weeks last time, it would be so scary if it started much earlier and I think weight is linked to high blood preasure.

At the moment we are ttc in as much as we dtd but I'm not temping or opk-ing... yet! I think after we get married in August I will step up the tracking!

I've got the 2nd Hairy Dieters book arriving tomorrow to go with the first of their diet books I've already got :happydance: Lots of food inspiration for me :D

https://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Hairy-...&qid=1389732867&sr=8-1&keywords=hairy+dieters

Chris said to get the dvd too. So we're going to start watching that at nights when we go up to bed.

I'm feeling a bit emotional and scared tonight :nope: I'm in a bit of a panic that I'm not going to get the weight off, which means we won't get the chance to be parents. So much so that I'm actually half tempted to put myself on slim fast (though I know that won't work as I love food too much and probably wouldn't stick to it). I'm just fed up of yoyoing all the time :nope:

Oh emmy, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling scared :hugs: The thing is that you have lots of time because your so young! You have done so well and you can do it hun.

I know what you mean about thinking about slimfast. I have also been tempted by shake diets, someone once said that dieting is like asking an alcoholic to just have 1 drink a day and stop at that, sometimes I think it would be easier to not have to think about eating and making healthy choices and just taking in the nutrients I need to survive through a shake.

Have you considered the 5:2 diet so you can still have the days where you can have loads of treats but also have days where you are really strict but on the strict days you would know that tomorrow or the day after you can eat the treats you are missing?

:hugs::hugs:

I babysat for a friend's kids tonight, the 4 year old boy said to me "I know that elvin was in your tummy, and now he is here, how did he get out of your tummy?" I said that he came out of a special hole that only ladies have.. not sure if that was the right way to say it but he seemed satisfied with that answere!

Oh god lovie! I'd be mortified. When I was overdue with X my niece offered to get a knife and cut the baby out. But told me not to worry cos she'd see me back up with a knitting needle. Probably wasn't that fair off the truth lmao!

Oh Emmy :hugs: I know it seems so daunting but if you set reasonable targets and really work to achieve them this is not beyond you at all. You just need to not get bogged down with the big picture - set yourself small goals and strive for those - they'll add up to where you need to be.

I've been feeling really down today after a big busy up with my family that keeps rearing its ugly head. I've not reached for any junk though - I've stayed on plan all day and haven't even had any syns! Carl's had to go back out to work too so I'm getting in our new king size bed and starfishing right through the middle of it :dance:

Oh Pix :hugs: family bust ups can be horrendous. I'm planning on star fishing in our king size bed tonight too lol

Lovie I think that was the right answer, you didn't go into detail, but were honest and that's the best thing to me.

So, today has been a much, much better day. I've stayed well on plan and have drunk just over 2 litres of water.

I'm due to weigh in on friday morning. Realistically I think I might have a little gain, but that's ok, it will soon come off again.

I've ordered myself a pot of dreams (one of those ceramic money pots that you have to smash to get into) and the plan is to put any spare money in there that I don't plan on spending and save up for my dream pushchair for when the time comes.

I also feel a lot better in myself today. Sometimes looking at the big picture freaks me out, but I bet if I keep chipping away at it, even by this time next year I could make a good dent in what I need to lose (and that's if I haven't got a bfp in the meantime).

As my signature says
"I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar" :blush:

Hey girls.

Im starting slimming world tomorrow to hopefully make me eat healthy and stop gaining.

Emmy you're doing great just stick at it babe xxx

Yeah, definitely feeling loads better today

With having so much to lose it really does get daunting sometimes and freaks me out in a major way and with being a big emotional eater I turn to food even though my head is telling me no :dohh:

Trying to give bread a miss today and will see how that turns out :rofl:

opks are starting to get darker instead of being barely visible :happydance:

now the decision of whether to go for it or not this cycle :dohh:

:hugs: Emmy

4magpies congrats! I didn't realise you were pregnant :)

Feeling really relaxed this week. Last week because of my period I felt like I was never gonna be full again, I was constantly hungry and grumpy. I love this week after af. There's no ttc pressure and I'm pretty much never hungry - it's the easiest diet week of the month :haha:

:happydance: glad you're feeling relaxed :hugs: and yay for it being an easy diet week :winkwink:

Yes pixie we are very lucky and our first IVF cycle worked!

Still can't believe it. Having a little girl.

Well today has gone well.

Breakfast: 2 slices whole meal toast with laughing cow.

Snack: ff yog and satsuma

Lunch: cous cous, banana and a Babybel

Snack: yogurt and nectarine

Dinner: it's going to be chicken and pasta in a passata based sauce.

How's everyone else's day been?

Emmy I would personally just go for it. Haha xxx

I'm going to test again tonight and see what happens whether it gets darker or not.

I think what scares me as well is getting a sour faced cow at a scan like you got 4magpies :grr: I'm so sorry you went through that :hugs: Looks like you're having a good day food wise :D keep up the good work hun

I'll have a chat with Chris tonight and see what he says :)

The thing it made me thing is how terrible they must make bigger people feel if they were horrible to me and I'm pretty average. So awful.

You can't control how other people behave Hun :hugs: no one ever mentioned my weight when I was having X, but it was in my notes that the images were poor because of my size. Thing is when I had my miscarriage I had to have scans to check the lining of my uterus, the things they were looking at were measured at 5 - 10 mm and they never ha any trouble seeing that at all.

My belly feels massive today :-( dunno why I feel so bloated. Think I'm having noodles for tea - yum!

Good evening lovely ladies :)

4magpies wow!! Congratulations! So sweet that you are having a girl, it seems there is a lack of girls in bellies to bumps ladies, your little one and trasky's twins, I think that's all!

Yay for the opk getting stronger emmy :) I would also go for it, but I hate af coming if I know I had no chance more than when I have tried and still got a bfn iykwim, and you never know, could be a bfp, they say they come when you least expect it!

No one mentioned my weight in a mean way, they sent me to a nutritionist, e and the nutritionist basically just had a chat, I told her how much I ate, how much I walked (which was about 5km a day at that time) and she sent me away saying it was all fine.

Glad your having an easy diet week pix :) noodles sound yum! :)

I tested today and it was a bfn, the reason why I tested is because it is the end of the week so I am going to have a couple of glasses of wine because I lost 1.1 kg this week :) My deal with myself is that if I loose at least 1kg in a week then I will spend my weekly points on the thursday/friday, if I don't loose a kg then no weekly points!

Dinner is baked salmon with potatos and salad and a cold glass of wine :flower:

I sometimes wish I liked wine, I just can't stand the stuff :dohh: For me to drink alcohol it has to be in cocktail form so that it tastes like pop :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->