• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellys to Bumps

I haven't tried running as I don't have the right sports bra (desperately need a VERY strong one if I was to contemplate running. Though it's definitely something I'd be tempted to do, so I have no idea about the difference. But, it wouldn't surprise me if it was because of the cold

And it's not everyday your boys turn 1 so some party food isn't a bad thing ;)

Yh maybe your right but i have just finished a chinese which i definitely dont think there is any excuse for lol

Must try harder!!! xx

Lol Lisa I can't run anywhere! Last year I was doing the couch25k challenge before I got pregnant and tbh my fitness improved really really quickly. I really like the idea of going out for a run, I love walking because it clears my head and I think running would be the same. Problem is carl works such mental hours now I wouldn't be able to reliably go every other day. Also I'm lazy. Mostly I'm lazy :dohh: must try harder! Or, really at all lol.

Had an ok ish food day. I've accidentally had 1 too many heBs. I forgot I'd had a hifi bar and had cereals and banana for my tea. I'm sure I had the syns to cover it though and it was bloody amazing!

Frustrated is an understatement for this cycle :dohh: I've just ran out of opks today and no clear sign of whether I've ovulated or not :nope:

If I have another 51 day cycle I should be due af in about 9days time, though entirely possible that af will decide to give me another stupidly long cycle :(

Sorry to hear youe cycle is being a pain emmy, must be anoying to have run our of opks befor ovulation:growlmad:

Lisa I can run much better in the gym too, no idea why, I think it is partly because I am worried about looking daft running in the street. The problem I have at the gym is that I get motion sickness from the treadmills, I get really dizzy and it is like the floor is slipping out from under my feet when I get off.

We went for a long walk in the snow today, it was really hard pushing the pram through the snow as it had snowed about a foot in the night. We then went for a little sledge ride, well I was pulling the sledge rather than riding, I hope I used lots of calories!

Af arived last night, I was expecting it after the bfn. I am feeling worried about ttc at the moment because if I got pregnant in the next couple of months the baby would be born in the winter and I am so worried about rs virus as elvin was so poorly with it :( ideally i'd like a spring baby, but it's not always that easy!

oh Lovie, I'm sorry af has tunred up :hugs:

I totally get why you would be so worried, espescially after Elvin being so ill last year, but if you did have another winter baby you might get lucky and they might not catch the virus :hugs:

If I have another winter weigh in I will have to stay inside until spring:haha:

What's rs virus again? Is it like bronchiolitis? I can't remember.

I know what you mean, I wouldn't want another December baby if I had the choice. I'd love a summer baby! Keeping a newborn warm in winter is a bit scary. Mind you I bet keeping one cool in the summer is no fun either!

This is totally bizarre but I'm gonna be treating myself to tattoos when I lose weight. There's loads of things I want but I always think they won't look nice while I'm fat so there's no point. I'm gonna go book my next one at weekend. It'll take a few weeks for My tattooist to design it and then he has a 6ish month waiting list so I'll hopefully get it around July or August - I should have lost at least two stone by then hopefully :) I'm going to get a compass on my foot and wrapping round my ankle with kindness is never wasted written on it :) I'm so excited!

I could have written that post pix

I was only saying yesterday that i had been to other 1 year old birthdays that were easier to run than ours coz they were in the summer so all you need is the sun and a BBQ so i want a summer baby next lol Your reasoning is slightly less selfish than mine tho haha

I was also saying that once i have lost enough weight i want a tattoo on my side for the boys. I was hoping that would give me extra motivation coz man i want that tattoo.

Another shocking day foodwise. Its monday tomorrow tho so i remain hopeful that i can slightly turn this awful week around xx

I'm positive you can turn it around Lisa :hugs:

Food shopping is coming this morning so I can finally have my hexa and hexbs again. I've done this little food plan for the day, am hoping it looks ok

Brekkie - lots of grapes
Lunch - lots of mushrooms and a couple of poached eggs on weight watchers toasted bread (hexb)
Snack - tangerine and banana
Dinner - masala coated chicken with salad and a few chips
Snack - 2 crispbreads (3 syns), 2 dairylea triangles (hexa), 1 special k chewy delight (5 syns) and another tangerine

I had a crap food weekend. Had a melt down Saturday night so ate about 10 roses chocolates. Then for breakfast on Sunday I had a costa cheese and ham toastie and a latte. Then I had crispy Kreme donuts (2!!) then I had a sandwich from asda for lunch then gnocchi with a cheese sauce for dinner. Back on it today though. Free curry for lunch, lots of fruit and I had bran flakes for breakfast!

xxx

It all sounds good Emmy but what do you mean by a few chips? Make sure you eat to your appetite. Sw chips are not naughty! Although they are bloody lovely :haha: make sure you're not going hungry Hun

4magpies don't worry! Just get back on it now. It's more about making sure you get all the vitamins you're needing right now anyway. And remember cheese is good for you!

I'm going to fill up on the meat and salad and just have some chips, not just 3 or 4 lol. So far so good, I've had an extra yoghurt (one of the greek muller light ones so 1/2 a syn if I'm right) and have discovered I have enough syns leftover to add a packet of special k crisps to my snacks tonight :D

ETA if I'm right then that's 12.5 syns today :D

Trying to figure out lunch tomorrow, I was thinking of getting some flavoured chicken from morrisons (dependant on syns), having some batchelors rice with it and a side salad

Tattooes are awesome, I have both of my thighs tattooes an a small arm piece.

Today is my weigh in day and I'm feeling rather sheepish, I had indulged in bread over the weekend. And potatoes the week before and that's always no good. I have been doing a combination of treadmill and a climber (eliptical) so far I try and burn 500 calories before hitting the pool. I need to work on sticking to my diet, but there always seems to be a birthday or dinner gathering.

Your food plan sounds lovely Emmy :) I have such respect for you slimming world ladies, it sounds complicated to me but you all seem to know exactly what you are talking about!

I also have respect for you ladies who have/want tattos, I cry when I get my eyebrows threaded:haha:

Rs is the virus that causes bronchiolitis, or one of the viruses that can cause it, I just can't spell bronchiolitis so easilly:haha: I think it was so scary because elvin was so young, I just thank god he was such a chunk! I'm going to talk to someone my health visitor put me in contact with about my health anxieties around elvin, I know I am unusually worried.

We booked our venue today! So we are definatly getting married on the 9th of August:wedding:

I have been sticking to my points but I seem to have only lost 0.5 kg this week, I hope I have lost 1kg by thursday!

That's about a pound isn't it? That's good lovie!! Congrats on the wedding, I can't wait for pictures!

I thought that's what it was, Xander got that in September 2012, I didn't realise it was a winter thing :hugs: there's not much you can do either way about it though. You did everything right for elfie :hugs:

No way am I brave enough to get my eyebrows threaded!! :rofl:

I had mine done the very first year we went to turkey and I vowed never again :rofl: Chris had his done too, as well as a turkish shave, plus they singed all the hairs around his ears, it was quite funny to watch as he looked petrified :haha:

Food plan for today -

Breakfast - strawberrys and mullerlight greek coconut (0.5 syns)
Lunch - blt on weight watchers wholemeal with mayo (hexb and 4 syns for mayo and olive spread)
Snack - banana and tangerine
Dinner - batchelors golden vegetable rice, bbq chicken slices and salad
Snack - 2 crispbreads (1.5 syns), 2 dairylea triangles (hexa), special k crisps (4 syns) and special k chewy bar (5 syns)

So I'm planning on using all 15 syns today :D

OMG lovie you're getting married! I love weddings. Absolutely love them. Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->