Bellys to Bumps

You never know lovie it might jump down a bit more by tomorrow :hugs:

I'm getting to a point now where I really dislike talking to her or even asking her anything as she's always bragging or coming across as putting down my choices and it gets so frustrating. Maybe I'm being bitchy because af is due :shrug:

Thats so daft that she is bragging about it, weight loss isn't a race!

That's how it's coming across :nope: she even posted a video on my fb wall of a boxer being introduced to a newborn for the first time and then turned funny because I deleted it in case mine and Chris' mum got the wrong idea and got excited for no reason :dohh:

Anyway enough about that as I'll surely drive myself crazy :rofl:

I'm starting temping as of tomorrow to see if I can get a better idea about my cycles, the more knowledge I have before we actually get a bfp, the more use it will be on the cycle when we finally do conceive :)

Temping should shed some light on your cycles :) I always found it hard to remeber to temp, it takes a little whilse for me to properly wake up:haha:

I'm watching the biggest looser again this evening, I so want to go on the biggest looser!!

I've never actually watched the biggest loser. Is it good?

I'm trying to decide what to have for breakfast tommorow morning, at the moment I'm thinking magic pancakes

- 1 Muller Light
- 35 grams of porridge oats
- 2 (beaten) eggs
- Sweetener
- Fry Light

Mix the porridge oats in with the muller light and leave them over night in the fridge. After soaking the porridge oats mix with the eggs and sweetener and fry in fry light like you would a normal pancake.

The magic pancakes sound lovely!

The biggest looser is amazing, the weight they loose is so inprirational! Before I had elvin I would have seriously gone on it, now I think i'd miss him too much.

So it's like a proper bootcamp? It sounds inspirational, I might have to see if it's on lovefilm or netflix :)

I love watching biggest loser but it is sooo unrealistic that it frustrates me! The weightlosses are so unachievable in the real world.

Grrr i have a friend like that Emmy and it pi$$es me off too. I encouraged her to go and she has lost 3 stone in less than 6 months whereas im a year on and have put on weight. Everytime she loses she is jolly to the point of rubbing it in and because she has lost it quickly she gets alot of attention from the consultant which is annoying as well.
Everyones journey is different. It doesnt matter how long it takes you to get there just as long as you dont give up trying :)

Official weigh in tonight and i have lost 1 1/2lbs so im chuffed with that. I can really start to feel the weightloss now even tho i have not lost that much. I feel so much better in myself too :) xx

It is like a bootcamp, but they also touch on some of the reasons why people eat too much. The weight loss is unrealistic, they have no jobs and a gym and trainers and swimming pool that they can use all day every day, but I find it amazing to see their bodies change.

Well done on 1.5 pounds Liasa:happydance::happydance:

Haha yh the little staged outside bits that usually involve bob or gillian shouting at them till they breakdown and cry. I do like the pep talks they give them tho and always gets me more motivated afterwards. I like the final show (even tho it goes on for ages!!) because they show the before and after pics xx

I'll never give up trying. I might not be taking the quick route, but I will definitely get there in the end. It doesn't help that I'm a big emotional eater and because I was so angry I'm now 2 packets of quavers and 2 special k bars down:dohh: feeling like a bit of an idiot to be honest :nope:

Massive, massive well done on your loss Lisa. 1.5lb is fantastic :happydance:

Af still hasn't turned up :nope: I could seriously cry right about now as I really was hoping this cycle would be shorter too. I went from 170+ days to 51, and now I'm cd53 and counting :(

Big hugs emmy :hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry af is messing you around:hugs:

Weigh in day today and I lost... nothing:growlmad::growlmad: I weighed myself a couple of times and it showed i'd either lost 0.1kg or gained 0.1kg so I have decided to count it as a stay the same week.

I am anoyed, I have stuck to the diet really well today, only eating a tiny bit of cake.

Oh well, these things happen! I am still going to do the same thing this week and see if it wrks or if I still don't loose any weight, if I don't loose anything I'll change things up a bit next week.

:flower:

Good luck for this next week lovie. Hopefully you'll get a good loss this time next week :)

Where abouts in your cycle are you Lovie because that can sometime affect it. I always feel bloated around ovulation xx

Could be ovulation, no ewcm, but when elvin was concieved I didn't have ewcm so I think my body is just odd!

Hope everyone is doing ok

Cd3 for me today :happydance: af finally made an appearance a few days ago which was a huge relief as I was starting to get worried I was in for another stupidly long cycle.

Yet another sts for me this week (well it was 0.5lb, but I prefer counting in full lbs if that makes sense) as I've had a few off plan days, but considering af is here I'm not too worried. I'm going to knuckle down for the rest of the week and hopefully actually see a decent loss next week :)

Hey hey! I'm still around. I've maintained my weight this last two weeks, so that's not that bad... 8 more pounds is my big goal mark. Really looking forward to a yoga class tomorrow. All finished with clomid, round 1. Doing the OPKs this week and waiting to O.

0.5 pounds is something emmy, well done tha it's in the right direction! I understand you wanting to count in pounds though.

I love your new photo pinkee! You have the best hair! Good luck with your clomid cycle :) How have you been feeling? I have seen people write that clomid makes them extra emotional.

My week is going great in terms of weight loss, I always save lots of points so I can snack in the evenings (I love love love snaking in the evening) but Elvin has been ill this week, he has been going to bed at the normal time but then waking up and wanting to play a couple of hours later, so I havn't had a chance to use all my points, which is a good thing really! Weigh in tomorrow, I hope I do better than last week which was a sts.

I reckon you'll have a loss Lovie, as you say your week has been going great. Really hope Elvin is better soon :hugs:

Pinkee keeping everything crossed for your clomid cycle :)

Things here are going good today, I'm making an effort to really get myself back on plan properly. Af is almost finished and we're going to go for it this cycle, but then leave the cycle just before turkey as I want to just focus on me and Chris if we don't have a bfp by then.

And who knows, my cycles might shorten and we could potentially end up with a honeymoon conception :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->