Bellys to Bumps

O wow Emmy that place looks goergeous!! Have u rented a rivate Villa then?

2 stone is very doable! :)

Hope Elvin has a lovely party lovie. If you dont manage to resist the cake u can always count it in your points xx

Yeah it's a private villa :) we decided to splash out with it being our honeymoon and I didn't want to have to worry about other people around the pool. Chris is seriously excited about having a proper stone bbq to cook on as well :dohh:

Not sure how it's going to work food wise over there, but I won't be on plan as I will be making the most of the fortnight in the sun. It's not everyday you go on honeymoon :happydance:

Its not anyday i go on honeymoon hun lol xxx

lol we only managed this as we asked for cash as wedding gifts and had a refund on our oil as we'd been paying way too much :)

We would have been able to afford one but i was pregnant so all money went to preparing for them :) xx

Wow your honeymoon villa looks amazing! So nice to have your own pool!

I think 2 stone is a really good target, how many pounds does that work out as a week?

The party was fun, I'm exhausted after it though, some friends stayed for dinner so I am only now just sitting down to relax. I had one tiny bit of cake but I am not going to have any snacks this evening so I'm going to count it as my snack points. I have the feeling that this week is going to be a bad week weight loss wise, I really need to do some excersise! I think we will go for a nice long walk tomorrow :)

The main thing is that you had a good time :) you can always lose anything that you do gain xx

I've just worked it out on the calculator and it works out as just over 1.5lb a week :)

1.5 pounds a week is a great target, really sensible :)

I have been bathch cooking this evening, chicken and fennal curry and beef stew (seperate meals, not mixed together, that would be gross:haha:) I made about 20 portions so that will be good easy meals, I think for me organisation is the key, I hate the feeling of being hungry and not knowing what to make or how many points something is so if I have meals I can just quickly heat up I do much better!

We gave away the cake, we gave each person a some to take home which worked well as now we have no cake and no temptation!

That's a really good idea Lovie. I was actually thinking of doing the same the other day and then labelling how much (if any) syns were in it at all :D I struggle when we go down to my mum's, so if I've got something in that I can grab out of the freezer and pop in the oven when we get there, it really helps me to keep off the chocolate :)

Af is definitely just around the corner, sore boobs have started to kick in as of yesterday :dohh: Not sure when it will turn up as it should be here tomorrow if I have another 51 day cycle, but that's never a guarantee with me lol.

We're getting closer to going to turkey and I'm getting more and more unsure of ttc before we go. I think what I'm worried about is potentially having morning sickness while we travel and when we go on the boat trip, but then again I don't want to be putting off ttc because I feel like I'm wasting time :rofl:

Food wise I'm thinking

Breakfast - cheesy beans on toast (hexa and hexb)
Snack - big bunch of grapes
Lunch - batchelors rice and sweet and sour sauce (the hairy dieters one, it works out as 7 syns)
Dinner - chicken breast fried in oxo garlic and herb with salad
Snack - special k chewy bar (5 syns), mullerlight greek (0.5 syns) and mixed frozen fruit
12.5 syns total for today

Your food sounds yum emmy, cheesy beans yummy!

How many syns are you allowed a day? or is it a weekly alowence?

Some people get nearly no morning sickness, you may well be lucky! I think very few people get debilitating morning sickness, I was assuming everyone was just sick in pregnancy but I think it's lots more likely that you feel a bit sick but it comes and goes.

My food today so far has been:

breakfast=coffe (naughty I know but I don't feel like eating in the morning and I'd rather not waste my points on food I don't want to eat!) (0 points)

Lunch cheese and ham sadwich with green pepper sticks, a low calorie chocolate/bun thing. (7 points)

Snack=orange (0 points)

Dinner=chicken and fennal korma (10 points)

Evening snacks=sliced carrot, cucumber and red pepper with an onion dip. (2 points)

I still have 10 points left, I think I will have some mini twister icecreams and some ham later in the evening :)

Both sounds like you had lovely days foodwise :) Its my weigh in tonight and i think i may have just lost 1lb but thats fine. Im ovulating at the mo and that usually bloats me a bit.

Im making SW donner kebab for tea tonight nom nom! xx

Well done on the pound loss Lisa :) Kebab sounds yum, was it good? :)

Apparently because of my weight I'm allowed more than the usual 15 but that's what I've been sticking to as I've not wanted to eat for the sake of eating if that makes sense?

I keep hoping that when we eventually get pregnant that I won't get morning sickness too bad. There's quite a few things I want to try in turkey this time - watermelon daiquiri on the boat, blue crab, baklava and we want to do a quad safari too, which is all stuff that I wouldn't do if I was pregnant, so maybe it's worth waiting to make this the holiday of a lifetime :shrug:

Well done on your loss Lisa, as long as it keeps going down, it's heading in the right direction :hugs:

Your food looks delicious Lovie, mini twister lollies sound so good :D

It's a really personal decision to either ttc, ntnp or wtt before your amazing holiday, I think I would ntnp in your situation as you would still have an amazing holiday but you'd also feel amazing because you'd be pregnant so it would be double the fun :)

I don't think I have done very well this week, I have been having a little sneaky peek at the scales and I think I have lost about 0.5kg. I relaly want to stick with loosing 1kg a week, I think I need to start some sort of excersise routine.

Had a wonderful week even though AF decided to visit for my birthday. :wacko:
First non induced one in over a year!
I ate alot of cake over the weekend so I am skipping weigh in this week and back to my meal plans and working out.

Emmy ~ I say go for it...it is a win-win situation.
Lovie ~ I drink 10 oz of water every meal and have green tea twice a day, it has really helped melt more weight off.
Lisa~ i know whatyou mean. I think i would buy out a whole store if I ws a size 6.

Happy belated birthday pinkee!:flower: mmm cake... Good plan to have a week off from the scales for your birthday :)

Sorry to hear that AF came :( But it's good it was non induced :)

When is your official weigh in lovie? I hope that you lose the other 0.5 kg by then :)

Pinkee, brilliant news that this af came on its own without being induced, but so sorry that it was with you on your birthday :hugs:

I'm feeling so angry tonight, I started sw at the same time as a friend of mine in August, who has managed to stay on plan and lost over 4 stone. I just increasingly feel like she's coming across as extremely patronising, telling me I've got to do this and that and coming across as a bit of a know it all. It's like she's constantly rubbing it in my face over how well she's done, and although I'm chuffed for her losing so much, I just wish sometimes she would have a bit of tact :nope:

Oh that would really anoy me too emmy! Everyone is different so even if the way she did it worked for her, different stuff might work for you! Could you let her know gently that you don't like her advice?

I'm eating my extra points in ham tonight, oh I love ham!

And weigh in is tomorrow.. not much time to loose anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->