Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Well, ladies... I've made it to my due date! I am so anxious to meet her (and just get this over with!) the anticipation is killing me... What will it be like? When will it start? Will I know what to do and how to handle it? But I do know that I CAN do it... It's just eagerness to get it all moving and get this baby out! Lol can't imagine what I'll feel like if she decides to wait another week! Lol I'm really just done being pregnant and want to start being a parent with my hubby already! Nothing left to do but wait... And I'm not even working anymore at this point so I'll be sitting her twiddling my thumbs haha
I hope you are all enjoying your new little loves! (Am I the last one on this thread waiting? I can't remember!)

Yup, you're the last one! You'll know when it's time.

I miss being pregnant although I moan about it :haha: Maybe because Dominic is our last. We've agreed no more planned.

Lol! So how are the babies doing ladies? And how's are you???!

Little man is fine. He's 8 weeks old now and almost outgrown his moses basket. He's going to take after Daddy (who's 6ft4). His sisters love him to pieces.

Aww! That's awesome!!! I bet the girls LOVE having a baby around! So sweet! :)
Adalia's daddy is 6'2" and all my moms babies were born 8.5lbs+ so she's gonna be a big one.

I was told I can schedule an induction by prostaglandin if I want to, for some time this week so she doesn't get so big I risk c-section... But I'd rather her just come on her own... Idk what to think... I just hope she comes before I have to make that decision. My next appt is Tuesday morning, hoping I go into labor before then.
I don't mind induction if she is 2 weeks late, but I really don't want her to come on 7/31. BOTH my bro-in-law and sis-in-law's birthdays are that day- 3 years apart. And my bro in law (he will be 13) is freaking out that she could be born on their bday and I just don't want that yearly drama or for him to be a jerk the day she is born...

Well... Unless she comes on her own before the appt, I'm scheduled to be induced at 730pm on Thursday evening...
Here's to hoping she come on her own.

Gonna follow this thread! Very interesting to read. MrsCorny I was just as anxious as you when I was pregnant

I don't know where you're from Lindsay but it's Thursday evening here so will be waiting not so patiently for baby announcement! Fingers crossed for a speedy delivery!

Heyyy!
I actually started with contractions on Tuesday night just hours after I scheduled the induction! So I didn't have to be induced!!! :)

Adalia Jane was born 7/23/14 at 6:42pm. Weighing 8 lbs 3 oz and 19.25" long.
I'm overwhelmed with joy and love... She is perfect and looks just like her Daddy like I was hoping!!! Hehe

Here's a pic! Couldn't upload from mobile when I posted yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012