Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Hope we will join you soon Maria and Amy.

Hoping to join you soon! Thanks for making the thread, Red! And congrats again! I'll post the link to this on first page of our NTNP thread!

I wanna join in!!!!!!!! Come on sticky bean, show yourself to momma!! :haha:

Wooohoooo I found it!!! :bfp::yellow::blue::bike::awww::dance::baby::baby::baby:wow felt like throwing some shapes up in heerreeeee lol

Lol get a bit excited with the emoticons there Amy?

Had to crop the picture a bit as was to big to upload but here's your little bubba.

Attachments

• 20131009_145719-1-1.jpg
    20131009_145719-1-1.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Lol get a bit excited with the emoticons there Amy?

Had to crop the picture a bit as was to big to upload but here's your little bubba.

Baby noodles!!!! :winkwink: hehe yay!!!!!!!! So excited to see this!! <3333333

Ahhh there it is the wiggly jelly bean lol
Its nickname is little john because my step son who is 6 said can we call the baby john it's my favourite name hahahhha hilarious

Thanks red for uploading for me again I an useless lol x

Tis ok.

I really need to make a MW appointment but I'm too tired and keep falling asleep when C is asleep and E is upstairs watching a DVD in her room. I don't remember being this tired before. I'm tired the moment I open my eyes in the morning till the moment I go to bed :haha:

Count me in, can't wait to be officially apart of 'da club' ;)
! Congrats Amy!!!

I feel exactly the same when I wake up in the morning I think bloody hell have I even slept even tho I had a 13 hour sleep!!!!! Minus the wee breaks mid sleep and giving Nancy her bottles when shes calling me like this "MAAAA MAAAAA MAAAP MAP MAP" I dont know why she does it in the night she calls me map?

I only get 8 hours sleep. Sometimes even less cause I just can't sleep no matter how tired I am.

The dreams are mental too last night I dreamed u worked in a pub run by phil Mitchell ahhahhahah hideous

Who are we waiting for bfps for then I mean in the tww......

Corny fairy and laura? You 3 in tww?

Yup. Pal is 3DPO (I think), Laura is 7DPO (I think) and Lindsay is 13DPO (I think).

I hate pregnancy dreams. They feel so real.

Yeah they do the night before I had a friend who was a blind t rex...... my dreams are silly hahaah

Yep, get the feeling I'm waiting on AF not a BFP though. This time next week I'll know either way!

Baby john's cute! First scan pic of the thread, grats again x

Thanks..... I wont really be calling it john if its a boy but for now. ..... my little bean is called little john I think all our scan pics should have nick names once theyre uploaded x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->