Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

Baby Dominic was born sometime this morning. Don't know exact details as MWs have my notes. I can tell you he weighed 7lb 1oz. Home birth. No pain relief.

Attachments

• IMG_20140526_125233.jpg
    IMG_20140526_125233.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 6
Yup! I'll be 33 weeks this Wednesday!! Can't wait to meet my little girl <3 hubby and I look so different it'll be cool to see what she looks like.

Hey!! I'm doing good. My hips/pelvic area are pretty darn sore! Less than 6 weeks left now. :)
We had the baby shower, it was sooo nice. We got most of what we needed between gifts, gift cards and cash. Just a few more necessities to get and we are good.
Desperately trying to sell some old furniture so we can fit stuff in here! Haha

I'm good as well. Less than 2 weeks and I'm dilated to almost a 2. Trying to walk as much as possible and get work stuff done before she comes which I feel might be early.
Thanks for asking :)

ONE.... MONTH.... LEFT! Someone please tell me she won't get much bigger!!! Lol

Got a tad excited when I saw this thread on my list. Thought someone had a baby!

I had my sweet everly on Thurs evening. I put her as my profile pic since I cannot post them to threads.
She's perfect! 6 lb and 19" long

Had the 36 week ultrasound. She was over 6 lbs. they're estimating high 7s low 8s for birth weight. :) she's in a good position, head down. I think he said 50% softened but not dilated at all as of this past Tuesday morning. Doc seemed happy with everything. I feel good except for soreness in pelvic floor from carrying this big belly all day haha and get bouts of fatigue. I have a feeling she will come on due date or later. I can't wait to meet her... <3
Thought I'd share my fave maternity pic (my hubby took them- wish he could turn his photography into full time job. He is soooo talented)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member