Best Bump Thread.. Ever!

I'm only 34 weeks but so ready to have her! Had my first recognizable contraction...but feet and back are hurting! Sigh...

Hey ladies. Just figured I'd update, sorry some of you aren't feeling 100%! I hope that eases on you soon! You are so close to having your baby! Excited for you!

So I'm having a very hard time accepting the reality I will have to be a working mom (crying like very other day about it). My husband so badly wants me to be a stay at home mom, as do I. However, in order to keep our condo (which we have for an amazing deal) we can't afford that and he understands.
I'm hoping I can get a job like 9-2 M-F and work out child care between the grandmas so I don't have to pay for child care. But my mom can only do M W F and idk what his mom will be able to do cuz she is in desperate need of a job too (single mom with 2 young teenagers still home with her), so I don't wanna put that on her. Maybe I can just do full days M W F, idk why I'm putting details up here lol kinda just "thinking out loud" I suppose. Haha

Took the first of 2 childbirth classes. This one was a total waste, I learned nothing new. This coming one on Saturday will give us info on postpartum recovery (which is something I hadn't thought about until recently! Lol) a tour of where we will be in the hospital and a little info on breastfeeding. So this class I am excited for. :)

Anyway, here's a pic from last week of my bump! I was 29 weeks and 1 day here, I'll be 30 weeks on Wednesday!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
Baby girl is in transverse position now. Two weeks ago she was head down, idk why she changed position. :/ oh well she's got ten weeks to get head down. I really don't want a c-section but obviously will do what's best for her.

She's still got room to roll around :)

She'll move back then will be stuck there lol

No worries!

She moved back to head down already! Had another u/s last night! :) she is doing really well. About 4.5lbs already... 75th percentile which is great. Estimated to be just above 8lbs at birth if she keeps growing at this rate. :)
Here's a pic, she's so cute I gotta share haha the 3d was hard to get cuz her face was right up against the placenta. You need like an inch if fluid in front to get a clear 3d. But I thought this one was great. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
Being induced Thursday if I last that long without mother nature doing it herself lol

Amy I can't believe hun, that you are so close to deliver the baby. Hope the process be smooth for you. :hug:

Lindsay - Lovely pic.

Amy - Good luck for Thursday. Will be waiting for birth story and pics.

AFM - I'm hoping to last until Friday. Been having period type cramps for the past couple of days.

I was Induced with dd2 because of obstetric choleostasies didnt get it this time so thats good but theyve been keeping an eye on his growth etc and the lack of movements ita safer to get him out asap just incase he weighs 7lb4oz by their estimates and im 38 weeks friday so he should be fine

Amy- saying a prayer for you and baby that all goes well and you are both healthy after delivery! So excited for you!
Red- excited for you too! The first babies from our NTNP thread due any day/week now!!!
Can't wait for pics and updates from you ladies!!! Xoxo

I wonder how Amy got on.

37 weeks today. Considered full term :wohoo:

New pic is the avatar.

I am sitting in the hospital on the ward had a propess Inserted yesterday at 2:30 they have to be left in for 24 hours. ....... its dont nothing! !! So at 3 ish today they are going ahead with the prostin. I had it with dd2 and labour started within 5 hours I wish they did it first and not this 24 hour crap im 38 weeks today

Amy- hoping all goes well, sorry it's frustrating. My friend went thru something similar recently! I don't get it!

Red- you look great! Pretty dress!

AFM- exactly 2 months to my due date! Can't wait to meet my baby girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->