beta 1023 nothing on the ultrasound?

Thank you minties!

Do you think that because my HCG was 1023 there was not enough growth at that time? I am so scared after she told me I should give up hope. :(

I was between 4-5 weeks, cant remember the exact figure as was 4.5 years ago. Try and stay positive, are you booked for more bloods and a scan? Xx

Well im being positive for your numbers doubling nicely hun, big hugs being sent to you, will you get results tomorrow xx

From experience, i really don't understand why they scan this early. I think it just causes more worry, at an already worrying time. I think it is more important that you HCG levels are rising at an appropriate level, which yours seem to be. I think your doctor was completely out of order! We all know that seeing nothing at 5 weeks is normal and we are not qualified medical professionals! As i said, i saw nothing with my daughter at 5 weeks and went on to have a perfectly healthy pregnancy and a 9lb 6oz baby at the end. Ask for a second opinion if i were you.

Thank you! that gives me hope! I thought I was the only one who saw nothing at 5 weeks.

My daughter is 15 months and I was on these boards from the time I found out I was pregnant...so 2 years now....and I really can't remember any woman who saw anything at 5w1d.(not saying there hasn't been, but if there has it was so rare that I can't even remember it) There have been lots of women who come on her worried bc they saw nothing at 5 weeks, only to see a perfectly healthy fetus a couple weeks later. So you aren't the only one, you are the norm.

Thank you! I needed that!

Do you think I might still have a little one even though I am spotting. :(

She seemed so certain I didn't have a chance. (she thought I was 6 weeks)

My hcg was 2500 they seen nothing! Not even a thickening... few days later gest sacand yolk 2weeks after that baby with a heartbeat all was trans vag dont give up its way too early. Congrats by the way!

Thank you so much! I am feeling better. I am not going to give up on this baby yet. <3

Didn't read all the replies. My hcg was 1969 or somewhere around there when I had an ultrasound with my son. I was 4+6 and there was absolutely nothing. he is sat here eating string cheese. Do not give up hope. :)

Just wanted to say, don't let the situation escalate. I had numbers the same as yours with my 1st pregnancy and it turned out to be ectopic which ruptured 2wks later. I am not wanting to scare you and there is a high chance it could just be too early for you, but for your health sake please make sure they scan you again in the next few days to be on the safe side. The HCG numbers doubling doesnt mean a thing if no sack can be seen in the womb. Good luck xxx

Hi
Popped in from second tri don't give up hope hun try and keep positive it really does sound to me like things are just way too early to see anything i thought it was 2500 hcg needed to be at to see the sac so you would send be too early yet.
If your hcg is going up that's a great sign :)
Got everything crossed for you

Emma

I wouldnt worry to much about it been an ectopic if your numbers are more than doubling.. I have had two ectopic and your number hardly rise so keeping fingers crossed for you

Well my numbers went from 1023 to 390. :(

I lost my first child. :( I am really heartbroken but don't want to give up. I am looking forward to the next few months.

RIP my little angel. I will always love you!

:hugs: I am sorry for your loss. You shouldn't ever give up, and I am glad to hear that you have that mindset. Best wishes for the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->