Beth30* 2.7 HCG Last Thursday*Results are in for HCG

i see pink and a great line beth!Congrats!!

Attachments

• DSC_0428a.jpg
    DSC_0428a.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 62
Now that is the second cutest pregnancy test photo ever!!! LoL!! Thanks! I know there is no doubt a line.... just killing me to wait for the doctor's office to catch up with the HPT!

I can't QUIT TESTING! so here it is, is it any darker?? Top is last test posted, bottom is new.

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0451a.jpg

HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY COW that is darker!!!!!!! Can I say it without a doubt now please!!!!!!? CONGRATS!!!!!!! :bfp:!!!

OMG beth, that is so obvious, Go get another blood test, maybe they got it wrong, I keep peeing too, I cant help it

here are the tweaked ones... last test and new test. same as above.

DSC_0428a.jpg

DSC_0451b.jpg

I am going to die waiting until monday! LoL! I wish my doc's office was open today! I'd go in there with my test between my fingers, flipping the BFP HPT bird! LoL!!

I'm not going to lie, I've been lurking your HPTs for a few days >.>
I haven't seen a line on any of them EXCEPT the most recent on that you've posted! Best of luck to you!!

Your preggers Beth!! Am so excited for you!! Such a pretty pink line! You so deserve it! Huge congrats chick xxxxxxxxxx

OMG!!!!! You are up the duff! Lol!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Zillions of sticky wishes xxxx

yep yep, you done it honey.. It's your time!!

The last test i definitely see a line, so they seem to be getting darker to me as most of the others i wasnt sure if i could see a line or not. Also, just thought id add, a lady on here rang First Response when she was getting lots of faint lines, and they told her that the tests can pick up as low as 5 miu. Not sure how helpful that is, but thought id share the info!!! good luck, cant wait to see ur next test!!! xx

Awww How Gorgeous does that line look on a FRER????? Wohoooooo stick beanie baby STICK!!! :D x

Thank you ladies so much! You don't know how much it means to me to have support. Most people think I am nuts, but you get me, because we all know what one and other is going through. Thanks Again, and I'll keep you all posted with updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->