Bevzi's Christmas Journal!

Got the tickets for Holly's Christmas plays but they have given us too few tickets and for the wrong times. So I had to go to the office and they're going to reissue them next week. I hope they do it in time as the first one is Tuesday morning!

My parents came over with personalised advent calendars for the kids. So now they have two advent calendars each, they are very happy!

You have such neat Christmas decorations! I bet your house is very festive now!

Thank you! Yes it looks very festive now! :xmas12:

I love the tree, and how cool are those calendars. I always get the boys the same to save fights then end up having to write their names in the corners haha
I hope school reissue the tickets in time!

I finally got Holly's tickets for the school play. They couldn't give us one for the grandparents session tomorrow morning as they're fully booked (we didn't get the letter as Holly was off sick). They are letting MIL go to a parents session with DH tomorrow and I'll go to the one on Wednesday. It means that Holly will have no one at the session tomorrow morning as it's full, and she was ever so upset when she found out bless her :(

Oh bless her :( I always feel bad for them when they don't have anyone there, even after all these years without grandparents coming along.

Me too. Hopefully she won't get upset during the play tomorrow morning :(

Awww, what a sweet letter. Love the way she writes.

Holly did two of her school plays today. DH sent me a video and she looked so cute bless her. I am looking forward to going to see her school play tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->