Bevzi's Christmas Journal!

Well done, Holly. Hope you enjoyed her play.
Your wrapping looks great.
My DS4 breaks up on the 14th (his preschool isn't open on Fridays) and doesn't go back until the 8th. The other three break up on the 20th and got back on the 4th!

Love the wrapping! You’re a lot more organised than I am that’s for sure.

I thought I had finished shopping but I saw this collection of Mr Men books at Aldi today for £19.99. The RRP is £140! I just had to buy it!!

It snowed here a few times today but it didn't stick. It felt very Christmassy before though with the tree up and seeing it snowing outside :cloud9:

What a great bargain with the mr men books!

That picture is stunning, I wish so badly it would snow here for Christmas but it’s always scorching hot instead.

Great bargain with the Mr Men books.

A few months ago DD did a sponsored read, reading as many different Mr Men books as she could. I really enjoyed reading them with her!

I have written all my Christmas cards out today. Just need to buy stamps now so that I can get them sent off. Holly is writing cards to her class mates :)

The children had fun playing in the garden in the snow this morning but it's all melted now.

Wow! Holly’s very brave to go out in the snow just wearing her jammies.

Holly's Elf on the Shelf arrived today! She was beside herself with excitement and has named him Timmy!

Timmy’s cute! Hope you all get to have lots of christmassy fun with him.

My DH went and ruined it by bringing Holly downstairs when I told him to keep her upstairs, just as I had finished setting the elf up for tomorrow morning after the elf had decorated the tree in loo roll. Now I'm going to have to remove that trick and do another one so she doesn't suspect it was me, although goodness knows what she thinks I was doing putting lol roll on the tree. Gutted he ruined what would have been a really funny surprise for her tomorrow :(

Oh no!! Hopefully you’ll be able to do something just as fantastic for her to wake up to.

I have put the elf in the fridge drinking Holly's milkshake out of a straw, so when she opens the fridge tomorrow morning she will have a surprise :haha:

Holly spent ages looking for the elf this morning and then found him in the fridge. She was so surprised :haha:

Hahahahaha that’s so cute!!! All the fun is in the search.

It is. I can't wait to think of something for tomorrow! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->