Bexxie is possibly in labour.....

babe should b here by tom

Hurrah! I thought for one moment when I saw your post that you had just been out shopping for the day and we were all getting ourselves psyched up for nothing!

Good luck! :hugs:

Oh come on Bex! not long now, once you hit active labour (i.e now) things should speed up a lot more.

Hope all goes well, hang on in there!

aww hun i hope that everything speeds up a bit for ya cant wait to hear more news xx

Good luck bex ... hope it all goes quickly and smoothly for you now. Looking forward to the post to say you have your lo.

xx

Ooo, she must have had her by now. Spoke to her hubby on msn yesterday and he said "she's having the baby". She'd already been in labor a day by then, so he told me. Can't wait to hear some more news!

hi still loads pains spaced now! need 2 b 4cm before active labour if not progressed at exam @ 9ish i reckon will b sent home to dilate over week.am so fed up.thy said cx very stretchy and soft so good there.lots of blood too,tmi

i wnt be able i doubt to get on any more today hopefully i will about 10am

bex.x

Aww sweetie, what a stubborn girl you have in there!!!
:hugs:

Any more news? hope you have progressed a bit more hun!

xx

i hope everything is goine well bexxie xx

Come on Bex your just milking it now! :D

Well there you were worried about ti all being really quick again, I think we can safely say thats not the case this time! Fingers crossed once you hit established labour things will speed up.

Blimey Bex this bub is taking her time, the little madam!!

Hope things speed up soon and you have a nice easy labour.

Hope she comes out soon hun!

Hi am at home to as they needed the bed but am now having stronger pains and lots of blood so things looking good so far,might still be saying this next week,but there you go,lol

Still 3 cm's but almost to the 3.5cm and very stretchy.

Am tired now so going to rest will get my sis in law to update
thanks bex

thats sounds promising! The blood is a sure sign of things happening! I think this baby will be here tommorow at the latest! good luck hunny hope it all goes well x x x

Aw hun at least you can try to get some rest in your own bed. Do you have any mattress protector things?

I reckon it could still be tonight! How many times have we heard before about things slowing down, then suddenly LO decides to make an entrance!

Good luck hun, get some rest while you can. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->