Bexxie is possibly in labour.....

Oh babe, I really hope things get going for you ASAP! Rest as much as you can and all the best babe!!! :hugs: x x x x

Any more news hun?

Hope your doing ok

xx

Hope you manage to get some rest hun :hugs:

I was sure that I'd find that you'd had your LO tonight. Hope you get a good nights sleep and that LO appears nice and smoothly tomorrow. :hugs:

This is Dave

Beck is very very tired and in lots of pain,the hospital in my view are crap they only sent her home as had influx of people having babies,she is worn out and i sent her to bed last night with sleeping pills and pain killers so she got a good rest. she has lots of that stuff coming away too much for me to know,urrgh,dont know when baby is coming seems her bits (?) need to open a bit more is it her cervix? all i know is it is 3.5 cms not ebough to get there,why they donty give her some gel or something i will never know.

main thing is baby is not distressed but admit is a worrying time for us alkl as i am worried beck will get tired and not deliver normally poor thing. will update when she is up from bed as she is knocked out.

D

oh poor love!

Why wont the hopsital put her on a drip or something to speed things up, whats madness!

Glad she got some rest tho, hope baby makes an apearance soon!

xx

Poor bexxie, i hope the hospital does something for her next time you go in! Its stupid making her wait in pain like that.

Aw poor Bex. This must be really worrying for you both. :hugs:

Surely the hospital must do something for her today?!

Aw bex, tis not good.

Once your up Isuggest you go to hospital, and see about having something to help kick start you, cause you cant carry on like this, perhaps if your cervix is already favorable and its just a case of your contractions not being strong enough, they can break your waters, that will put more pressure on your cervix to dilate quicker and should get you onto active labour straight away.

fingers crossed for you hun.

aww poor love, i hope everything speeds up very soon

Hun I dont want to worry you, but sleeping pills are not safe for use during pregnancy. Please make sure you contact the hospital when you wake up and tell them what you have taken, they may well be affecting the baby, and they may want to monitor you.

Cat is right we don't mean to worry you but its dangerous for the baby!
Let them know hun so they can get you in.
xxx

hi its bex
nice of dave to come on here i am amazed!
The sleeping pills are temazepam and are fine so dont worry girls nice of you tho,lol

am sitting here so f**king fed up. you know the worst bit was they had girl in hosp 37 + 3 being induced coz she had spd,and she winked at me and said i am just fed up thought that would get me induced I was WTF! She had babe and me sitting here thinking so bloody annoying.

I am keeping on the go and hopefully before week-end i can have babe out hospital will not break waters until I am 4cm's and in established labour and wont induce til after my due date,what a laugh,have given me an apt tp sort out induction for 5th april i mean can i go til then with no plug (all has come away now) and 3.5cm's dilated it is scarey you know and these cramps! I need them to regulate now,never thought I would be begging for stronger pain.

Thanks girls
bex

Its awful how they are treating you,
I thought established was 3cm's not 4!

If the pain carries on like this hun and you can't cope insist they do something, you could be 5cm's by now without even knowing it.

Push it next time you go in, they can't throw you out! :muaha:

i always thought it was 3cm too!

They must have changed it or something?

xx

Hun I dont want to worry you, but sleeping pills are not safe for use during pregnancy. Please make sure you contact the hospital when you wake up and tell them what you have taken, they may well be affecting the baby, and they may want to monitor you.

I agree, temazepam is not recommended at any stage of pregnancy, it is a benzodiazepine, which can cause sedation to the baby in late pregnancy. I really would seek medical advice before taking anymore.

My heart goes out for you, I only had 2 days of this and it was horrible. In the end I was given pethdine to help me have a few hours sleep which seemed to help a bit. Hope baby arrives soon.

I was told 4 was established, I was 2 for ages but they wouldn't let me go to delivary till I was 4cms dilated.

Broke my waters at 2cm with Jonny. Make some demands!

hi

the temazepam were given to me by the hospital by the registrar so i can get some sleep last night as was so knackered.

they said they will break waters at less than 3-4 if induced chemically if not then like me they wont do until established,i am sitting here going out of my mind.

am going for walk in a minute,thanks bex

OMG!!! I had my waters broken at 3cms as nothing was happening for me for 14hrs!!!!!!! So they decided to break my waters to move things along, the only reason I had to wait was because I needed a Doctor to assist Alfie's head into position and they were going to take me into theatre, so we had to wait!

Your hospital is terrible, I have never heard anything like it! I know they can't use gels at this stage, but they can certainly helo you move things along......why on earth are they leaving you so long? Get xome answers babe and don't be strugged off!!

I hope things do get going for you babe or the hospital help you!!! HUGE :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->