BFN and no AF

Ah I'm two days late with no symptoms though I think I can feel some cramping.. Did a test yesterday and today resulting in BFN. So of course i don't think Im pregnant now, but really wish AF would hurry up so i can start another cycle.

I wish you all luck xox and lots of :dust:

Did another test this morning and got another :bfn: Going to Dr later as haven't been able to work with all the nausea and vomitting.

Ah I'm two days late with no symptoms though I think I can feel some cramping.. Did a test yesterday and today resulting in BFN. So of course i don't think Im pregnant now, but really wish AF would hurry up so i can start another cycle.

I wish you all luck xox and lots of :dust:

I'm 3 days late with no symptoms, but no AF cramping, sore boobs or anything. I've not tested yet - gonna wait til I get home tonight.

So frustrating!!

But as they say - it's not over til the fat lady sings (or AF shows!!).

xxx

Hey girls.. yet again couldnt sleep well with bad heartburn, how annoying. But im up and im now wiping n having brown d'charge.. whats that mean? I think its dry blood tbh.. looks choco milk colour yuck lol

Cramping and feeling sick but the poops aswell today, should of come on.. Tuesday! so im 2-3days late ugh.

Did another test this morning and got another :bfn: Going to Dr later as haven't been able to work with all the nausea and vomitting.

good luck at the dr. really hoping it's a BFP and not the flu!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Not the flu. Dr gave me alittle hope he said it's not impossible that I'm pregnant, unlikely but not impossible. He gave me some anti :sick: that are ok to take if your pg but refused to do the blood test. I've got to go back on tues to see if anything has happened.

well best wishes to ya! O:) i'm still trying to hold of till the weekend for a new hpt. still no signs of AF though! :happydance: fx for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->