BFN's Add Yours!!!

Here's the evap for today. I tried my hand at trying to sharpen the image, but I think ultimately you have to let your eyes go blurry to see this one.

Sorry hun, you sure thats an evap? As I swear I can see pink fx for you x

Boy you get alot of evaps. If they start coming up in the time indicated on the test stop thinking they are evaps :D :D You guys crack me up. Heres some helpful info I found for anyone curious as to why some woman get +'s and then get a period...

There could be various reasons for a false positive test.
Chemical Pregnancy
A chemical pregnancy is basically an early miscarriage. Research has shown that half of all first pregnancies end in miscarriage. Due to the high sensitivity of home pregnancy tests, many women catch early pregnancies but end up going on to have their periods due to a chemical pregnancy.

Missed Reaction Time
For accuracy in home pregnancy tests it is essential that you read the test results in the stipulated reaction time. If you let the test sit for too long (after the instructions on the box tell you), the test is invalid. This may cause it to show false positive results.

Chemical Interference
Drugs that have the pregnancy hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in them can cause incorrect results in home pregnancy tests. The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in them may be responsible for the false positive pregnancy test. If you have had an HCG shot due to infertilty treatments, you need to be sure the shot is out of your system before you attempt to use early pregnancy tests.

Evaporation Lines
While technically not a true pregnancy, some pregnancy tests leave a faint evaporation line as the urine crosses the test. This faint very light grey evaporation line in the test area is often interpretted as a positive result.

AimStrip pregnancy test strips have a very good reputation of NOT leaving evaporation lines and are much less expensive than brands you can buy in your local supermarket or drug store.

If you are not sure about your home pregnancy results it is recommended that you try again after a couple of days. If doubts regarding the results still persist, you must see a doctor for a pregnancy blood test. A blood test administered by your doctor is more sensitive than the early home tests and can be taken between seven and twelve days after you conceive.

Here's the evap for today. I tried my hand at trying to sharpen the image, but I think ultimately you have to let your eyes go blurry to see this one.

Sorry hun, you sure thats an evap? As I swear I can see pink fx for you x

Nope. I'm pretty sure it's an Evap. Because a) it came up after the time limit b) it's grey c) it disappears after 2 minutes d) it's not the same width as the control line. If you look at the rest of the picture, everything has a pink tone to it... Here, I'll do another.

Here, I did this one tonight.

I had to let it sit for 20 mins and then it appeared for 2 minutes, no colour, and then disappeared. Maybe all the dollar store ones do this and I'm the only person that's sick enough to POAS and then watch it for half an hour!!!

Ahhhh.... the duties that make up the daily life of THE EVAP QUEEN!!!

Attachments

• invert1108.jpg
    invert1108.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 51
I dont have an evap to show off.... BECAUSE I GOT A BFP!

Congrats!
I just did a FRER and it's a bfn...

Pux, sorry to hear that....I've been sitting here looking at your test and swear I could see someting! Perhaps it's just too early....fingers crossed!

You can see something... evaps!
Looking back to May, I didn't get a BFP until CD 30, so I have 5 more days (or AF is supposed to come in 3 days...) Whatever comes first.

Was feeling down about my FRER, so I peed on a dollar store test (the ones the reliably give me evaps) to cheer myself up (Nothing like a smashing evap to make the day go by better!!!)

The evap didn't come up as strong as the others (couldn't get a decent photo) and funny thing...

It hasn't disappeared like my other ones (it's been 20 minutes) and it's the same thickness as the control (my others have been thin)

Could this be the death of the EVAP QUEEN?????

Tune in tomorrow morning for "The Young and the Stickless"

Mine for the day. No evap on an equate like I normally get.

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6300545.jpg

Sorry to hear about the lack of an evap, I can relate :(

Pux Im wondering if it might not be a faint positive as arent evaps really thin??

I am also wondering about it might be a faint positive. For some reason and I can not pin point it but I had this feeling all month that it was your month to get a :bfp: I did not say anything because I did not want to jinx you but I really hope my guess is correct and can not wait for the next episode of "The Young and the Stickless". I will miss your funny comments but I will stalk you in first tri to get my fill, hopefully I can join you shortly but if not then if you feel someone following you around on BNB it is just me.

I dont have an evap to show off.... BECAUSE I GOT A BFP!

Yeah congrats, Have a Happy and Healthy 9 months. Hoping PUX joins you soon. Love you PUX but you got to go!!!! BFN does not want to see you anymore, you have filled your quota for the Evap Queen and now it is time to step down and accept a promotion.

First pic is original, second is photoshopped, third is inverted.

Attachments

• med.jpg
    med.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 67
  • med_edited-1.jpg
    med_edited-1.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 69
  • invert.jpg
    invert.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 61
This is DEFINATELY an evap. I peed on this 3 hours ago. It almost looks like someone took their nail and scraped a line down the stick. No colour to it what-so-ever and now it's starting to disappear.

Although that's a nice pink line in the wick end! :)

EDIT: The line has completely gone now...

Attachments

• IMG_3245.jpg
    IMG_3245.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 63
oooo pux i can see a line on the strip tests and it looks pink in colour on the second pic.

damn the fr though both the fr i did last week before af showed look lke that now though mine haven't dissapeared.

really hope that this faint line turns into something very special. x

p.s i shall upload some of my tests soon (they have lines on them but most definately evaps as af showed her ugly face last week although lines showed up in time frame)

Pux I'm still holding out hope....are you supposed to be able to see evaps on inverted photos? I thought you could only see something if there was colour....but I could be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->