BFN's Add Yours!!!

:(
You want me to leave? <sniff>
I guess you can't make evaps when u r preggers.

Of course we want you to leave!!!! Cant make evaps or BFNs when pg and that is what we want for you :p but we would be sad to see you go :p

Quick Update: (I already called work and told them I'd be late...you know when you have a problem when...)

I peed again, not FMU, on an IC. BFN.
But Then I took another look at my dollar store test (First test today, when the judge came in) and could see the same thing I saw in the original post for today.... so it didn't disappear like my other evaps with dollar store tests.

Ohhhhh THE DRAMA!!!!
Tune in tomorrow morning with a new episode of: "As the stick turns..."

lol Can't wait for the next episode Pux

Pux I really hope that you get a :bfp: and will be sad when you leave but we can keep the thread going and you can be a guest commentary person of sorts since you make us laugh at our own POAS addictions. Sound good?

ooooooohhh Pux there is a little pink there. I look forward to tomorrows installment!

Stay tuned for the next installment eh! All the luck in the world Pux.
don't worry about the thread we will add plenty more evaps for everyones viewing pleasure!

Peed again and got a very straight forward BFN. I also started to spot again and it is brighter than it was. I will take a pic later, MIL is being a nosey wench.

ooooo....The evap queen has pulled out a pink line. I hope it's true, you need to get out of here already!! Good luck girl!

I don't think it's pink...
Hmmm.... guest commentator... Not as much as being the EVAP QUEEN!
I hope I'm not late for work tomorrow because of working on my evaps... Do you think I could get paid for this?

SWEET! I can quit my day job! I can then change my name to "Full-Time Evap Queen"

Here is mine for the day.

https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/S6300541.jpg

Sorry to disappoint guys... just BFN's today. No evaps. But I thought I would try out some wildlife photography (seeing as I'm taking lessons!)
Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_3190.jpg
    IMG_3190.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3192.jpg
    IMG_3192.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 32
:rofl: that is so funny, I bet the cat and dog were both thinking "didn't you pee on this? Why are you putting it on me?" Pretty good though, they stayed still. Nothing over here, I have not even Oed yet so I hopefully will O and get some evaps for you this month.

I still have another dog and another cat! I could also try to incorporate landscapes.... kinda like a "Where's Waldo" but "Where's stick?"

That would be fun, but those poor animals.... thinking in their head WTF is our mommy doing to us

Sorry to disappoint guys... just BFN's today. No evaps. But I thought I would try out some wildlife photography (seeing as I'm taking lessons!)
Enjoy!

ah hahahahaha!!!

Here's the evap for today. I tried my hand at trying to sharpen the image, but I think ultimately you have to let your eyes go blurry to see this one.

Attachments

• IMG_3234_edited-1.jpg
    IMG_3234_edited-1.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 68
Enjoy!

lmao... girl, you rock. hahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back