BFN's Add Yours!!!

Yah.... because doesn't it just turn dark colours (including grey) into light colours and vice-versa?

oh maybe, I'm not sure

well my fingers are crossed for you!

I just peed on an IC and this is what I got. More fainter than my Dollar Store one, but still there.

How the BLEEP am I going to get to sleep tonight in anticipation of FMU!!!!

I'm going to take the dogs for a walk and try to take some pictures for my photography class assignment (No, I won't be turning in pictures of my tests!!!)

Attachments

• med.jpg
    med.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 75
I'm going to take the dogs for a walk and try to take some pictures for my photography class assignment (No, I won't be turning in pictures of my tests!!!)

lol

okay, seriously, there IS a line there....what colour is that one?

I'd be going crazy too, trying to wait for FMU

I so hope the line gets darker tomorrow, I will cross my fingers and toes and eyes but I can't cross my legs cuz I am trying to get my own :bfp: :rofl: ahh this is maddening. I would be just like you though taking a new test as often as I could.

DH just gave he the OK to buy a digi! If I did it right now, would it be bad? Not being FMU?

Pux - The digi's arent very sensitive so dont pick up early pregnancy very well so I would defo wait until the morning to use it. I can see something on one of the tests!!
Good luck KOKOPELLI girl!! :dust:

ooo i can see a line on that one too yay! i agree wait to use the digi as it might not pick up the hormones just yet and theres nothing worse then a not pregnant staring back at you.

good luck hunni!!!!!!!!!!!! really hope this is it for you! x

I know you all can see lines.... the question is: Are they evaps???
I'm off to the pharmacy!

agreed, I think that they have colour too!

good luck with the digi!

I swear I see something in that IC. I dunno, hoping you are joining me in first tri.

BFN on Digi, but not FMU.
Will have to wait for tomorrow am...
Mybe I should start a whole new thread, cuz I think I hijacked this one :( Sorry

Pux, you are SO pregnant! My FRER looked just like yours when I was 11DPO. I also got a BFN on the digi that day. Took a digi again 14DPO, and got a BFP!

Hope you don't mind that I played around with curves in Photoshop with your last BFP, to PROVE to you that yes, indeed, it's a BFP!! :D

Attachments

• med2.jpg
    med2.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 55
So you're telling me I have to wait 4 MORE DAYS!!!???
Nooooo!!!! I need to limit myself to one pee a day. Show a little control!

But it could just be an evap... POAS.com says if you have to do stuff like hold it up to a window (which I did?), it's not a true pos.

Forgive me, but I will still stick to my guns and say they are evaps (still don't want to jinx it)

looks like a bfp to me too, pux. keep peeing on the cheapies if i were you, and see if it gets darker. the digi tests are too expensive (and devestating when it's a bfn) to take too many of.

Pux - Im sorry hunny :hug: you have to post your :bfn: with digi. I would test tomorrow with ic's then try the digi depending how you go. Good luck!! :dust:

So you're telling me I have to wait 4 MORE DAYS!!!???
Nooooo!!!! I need to limit myself to one pee a day. Show a little control!

But it could just be an evap... POAS.com says if you have to do stuff like hold it up to a window (which I did?), it's not a true pos.

Forgive me, but I will still stick to my guns and say they are evaps (still don't want to jinx it)
I think that's a bunch of hooey! I held my tests up to the window- if anything, the natural light would WASH OUT an evap- not highlight it! KWIM?

Don't worry- you're SO pregnant! :happydance:

Do me a fave? Go out and get a FRER test (or two) and take one tomorrow morning with FMU, and then Tuesday morning with FMU? I'll bet my frosting that your lines will gradually get darker!

Oh- and the only reason your FRER test from the other day had the indent is because the air got to it...mine did the same thing, but it was still a :bfp:!

Congrats mama! And go buy that FRER for me, wouldja?

You're talking to a pee-a-holic... In my bathroom drawer I have:
1 CB Digi
1 FRER
4 Dollar Store tests
5 IC's
and 25 IC OPK's

Which one to use tomorrow?

I already ripped my Digi apart... do you want a pic of the inside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->