BFN's Add Yours!!!

LOL- no, no digi innards necessary. :lol:

I would do the FRER tomorrow morning. Possibly the Dollar Tree tomorrow evening if you can hold your pee in for at least 3 hours and hardly drink any fluids during that time. K? :D

I don't like the ICs- so use those as your hankerings hit! :lol:

I agree, and think that you're pg....even the FR line looked promising.

I have to say that I too got a BFN on a digi and then a few days later got a BFP on FR...they are now my new fav!

Keep in mind that ALL DIGIS HAVE 2 LINES!!!! So this pic means nothing at all, just for your viewing pleasure.

I'm not convinced about the FRER... The line didn't pop up until 3 hours after I peed on it and the line disappeared... and absolutely no colour in it.

Attachments

• IMG_3184.jpg
    IMG_3184.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 62
so have you only tried one first response then?

I did one last month and it came up neg (obviously hahah) but I threw it out after the 10 minutes, so not sure about the evap. I looked up FRER, Evap, Neg Test on Fertility Friend and they look exactly like mine.

it's actually pretty awesome having this thread to know what bfns look like, so i can compare all my evaps to them and other peoples evaps.

here are my bfns for today, OPK then PG test.

keeping my fingers crossed for you pux!

Attachments

• 2008-11-09-86242.jpg
    2008-11-09-86242.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 56
Where are you in your cycle HopeDance?

well fingers crossed for tomorrow morning!

good luck!

My FRER early BFP, just so you can see that it's similar to yours:

Attachments

• BFE2a.jpg
    BFE2a.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 43
  • BFE2b.jpg
    BFE2b.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 34
  • HPT2CD32a.jpg
    HPT2CD32a.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 33
  • HPTApartCD33a.jpg
    HPTApartCD33a.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 40
And your FRER, tweaked:

Attachments

• IMG_3245 copy.jpg
    IMG_3245 copy.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 56
Your looks pink, mine doesn't have colour. Did you take your pics from the plastic side or the soft side? I can't see anything from the plastic side on mine.

Your looks pink, mine doesn't have colour. Did you take your pics from the plastic side or the soft side? I can't see anything from the plastic side on mine.
Mine only look pink because I took them by the window, plus, I had adjusted curves.

I couldn't see anything from the plastic side until around 12DPO, I think, and even then, it was super super barely-there faint.

PUK-YOU ARE PREGO, BELIEVE IT GIRL!!!! I am usually a fan of the FRER but I didn't take one this month but saw shadows on my IC's and so took the DOLLAR STORE ones and they worked the best for me to be honest, I've heard that alot on here too.

GOOD LUCK but cupcake and I know your prego!!!!

HOPEDANCE-your prego too!

pux - i don't have a cycle, lol. i'm just peeing on sticks left right and centre to establish what the hell is going on with my body!

JJF - sure you aren't looking at my ovulation test? that's the green one.

here's my BFN from this morning.

Attachments

• 2008-11-10-26392.jpg
    2008-11-10-26392.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 47
Ohhhh good luck Pux! Hope this is it for you! Fingers crossed xxxx

Incidentally I pulled apart last months CBdigi with conception indicator & it had two test strips in it, one had 3 lines on!!! I wish I'd taken pics now.

I have one for this month but I'm a bit early to be producing BFN's just yet :)

I put my update in the TTC forums (under "the next chapter")I tried to take pis, just not very good.

2MU No back light needed. After I took the dogs for a quick walk. May need some touch ups with photoshop?

Attachments

• IMG_3296.jpg
    IMG_3296.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 69
ok I usually do not post if I do not see a line but I do see a very faint line on the last test. I can not tell what color it is but it is there and it could be so faint cuz you are still early and it was not FMU. I know you will take more later on today so I will be watching and waiting for more tests to see. Good luck :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->