BFN's Add Yours!!!

HAHA!!! It's good to know that there are people out there that know me so well! I wish I could test later! But today 's schedule is filled.... the next time I get to test will be tomorrow am.

:rofl: :rofl: I know I would have made a detour to get one but that might be because I am a POAS addict and need a quick fix. Well I will still check just in case you get a chance to make a detour. :rofl:

Here's the 2MU one backlit, you can compare from yesterdays.... nedds no photoshop.

Attachments

• IMG_3297.jpg
    IMG_3297.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 77
PUX that looks really pink and when I got evaps last month I tried to back light them but they were not pink like that. I don't want to say it because I do not want to get your hopes up and then bam :witch: shows but (shh, don't tell anyone I told you this....it looks like a positive to me) ok, so remember don't tell anyone I got your hopes up for nothing.

I'm thinking you guys may be right... My tummy twinged all day and boobs were sore. I'll stop posting here, for now. I don't want to upset the positive evap vibe that the thread has...
See you guys :(

THE EVAP QUEEN HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

Good bye Evap queen, you will be missed but only for the funny comments, not for the evap. Glad the evap queen has moved on to bigger and better things. We tip our hats to you evap queen :howdy: , then throw a party now that you are gone :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yeah, congrats to you Pux :)

I think i just made my first evap :) trying to get a pic!

Edit: Here we go, pretty sure there's something there...but i think it's an evap

Attachments

• 2008_1112random0022.jpg
    2008_1112random0022.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 65
Uhhh... That looks like the IC I did today. I smell BFP. HAHAHA You have to change this to the "BFP causing" thread!

Ya thats no evap!

And ya Pux thats true, my first BFP was on a test I was peeing on to post in here. lol

Eeep, i keep telling myself it must be an evap. I don't even know how many dpo i am. Think i'm CD23 ish, but i seem to have completely blanked and forgotten when last AF was!

I also got what i think was a positive OPK before though (is a pic in the opk section). From the same batch of pee as that test but a different cup.

Oooh now i'm confused.

Edit: Just worked it out and i'm CD26. OH MY GOD, I might be PG! OMG OMG

may just be. Test again in a few days. I swore I saw pink :dust:

I got a :bfn: yesterday, but I didn't take a piccie of it. Sorry. I got a faint line on a OPK today, but I usually do so no cause for alarm yet.

I'm very nearly hyperventilating!! How will i wait a few days, hours yes but days..! That must have been about my 5th pee of the day too. Might try FMU tomorrow and see if anything comes up.

I know what you mean. Waiting is the worst. If :witch: doesn't fly by Friday, I will be testing again. I think she will fly by then for sure though.

Aww, will have my fingers crossed for you :hugs: Think i'm also due AF on fri, if i've remembered when my last one was correctly. xx

I have been having symptoms, but I don't know if they are real, or PMS, or all imaginary. I honestly don't know how I would feel if I did see the second pink line.

I know what you mean, i've convinced myself so many times that i'm pregnant and i've had every symptom possible and it's turned out to be nothing. And then i went to go POAS so i could contribute here and even the hint of something i saw is making me freak out. I'm choosing to believe it's nothing until proven otherwise! xx

I know what you mean, i've convinced myself so many times that i'm pregnant and i've had every symptom possible and it's turned out to be nothing. And then i went to go POAS so i could contribute here and even the hint of something i saw is making me freak out. I'm choosing to believe it's nothing until proven otherwise! xx

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's what I said until I peed on a digi today!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's what I said until I peed on a digi today!!!

I'm gonna test with fmu tomorrow, if there's anything there i'll go buy a better test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->