BFP before Christmas!

I have a beautiful son have been trying for my second for awhile now had a chemical pregnancy back in July. Hope to be pregnant by the end of the year. This is my first month buying an ovulation test I choose ClearBlue Digital because I hate guessing with the lines!! I've been doing it wrong the whole time I assumed that because I had a normal 28 day cycle I ovulated of the 14th day of my cycle but I received a positive ovulation test on day 11 !! So hope this time I get it right super excited also using Pre Seed this cycle ill do anything that helps!I'm due for my period on Thanksgiving so hoping I have something to be extra thankful for that day!

Can I join in? I've been TTC for almost 10 years, but spent the last year and a half on birth control. We just had our first visit with an RE and I finished my last pack of bcp yesterday. AF should be here by Saturday, and that's when I start my first monitored Femara cycle along with bloodwork, HSG, and progesterone should Femara work and produce follies. I'm scared, nervous and excited all at the same time. Its been such a long, hard road. In order not to obsess I'm going to try focusing on losing a 5-6 pounds and taking plenty of supplements, cleaning up my diet and planning.

Noel: Hope you catch this egg and get your Christmas BFP! I am also wondering if I am ovulating earlier than I thought. So this is my day usking opks actually.

Promise: :flower: Here to cheer you on and hoping Femara works wonderfully for you. Keep us posted. Its a great idea to distract. This TTC stuff can really put a toll on us ladies.

I know Nitengale I was so surprise I took the test and walked away thinking there is no way and I came back and I had a big smiley face! I didn't believe it ! Good luck to you !

I love the clear blue digital opks, my lp surge happens so quickly I can miss it if I use the normal thin sticks, we start bding as soon as I get flashing smiley faces!

Welcome noel, nite and promise, lots of luck for your coming cycles :hugs:

Im cd 6 today, so expecting o towards end of next week and testing (if I need to, my temp normally tell me I don't need to) around end of the month.

I am on cd 10 today. Negative opk's so far but I should about 6 days out for that. I normally use the CB digital as well but we are really strapped for money because my hubby's computer got fried by one of our cats spilling water on it. So dollar store tests it is. Our BD schedule is every day from today for 10 days. So even if I miss the surge I know we did it enough. That is what worked last cycle.

I also use femara. But I don't get monitored. I confirm with a 7dpo progesterone test. And since I got pregnant last cycle we know it works. :)

Hey Ayala whats femara? never heard of it just curious!?

Femara (aka letrozole) is a drug similar to clomid. It isn't marketed as a fertility aide. It is usually used to treat breast cancer but they found that women ovulated while on it and there was a high rate of pregnancy. So some doctors prescribe it. Usually they do so if clomid doesn't work. It has less side effects and a shorter half life in the body so it doesn't affect the lining like clomid can.

My first cycle I didn't O as the dose wasn't right. Went from 5MG to 7.5mg. I O'd my second cycle but we didn't BD enough. 3rd cycle we DTD every day from the end of af. It worked. I got pregnant. That ended in a mc unfortunately so here I am on cycle 4. I would recommend this drug to anyone needing medical fertility aide.

Yeah...I have high hopes. I am keeping to same schedule so there will be no way we miss time it.

Joining in! I'm really hoping to make a pregnancy announcement at Christmas. I have the reveal ideas all ready to go!

This is our first cycle trying. Kicked it off with DTD twice a day while on a cruise, but missed half of O'ing. Hoping it still worked! Currently 8DPO and trying so hard not to symptom spot. Testing on Wednesday!

Looks like I have a few follicles growing, the leading one being 12mm. My doctor thinks I will be ready for my IUI Monday (possibly Tuesday). I would love to tell my family I'm pregnant on Christmas morning! How lovely that would be!

Af due tomorrow for me (short luteal phase) but temps are still high at the moment so fingers crossed they stay that way x

Af due tomorrow for me (short luteal phase) but temps are still high at the moment so fingers crossed they stay that way x

Good luck blakesmummy !:hugs:

Fingers crossed the witch stays away!! :growlmad:

Welcome Sugarbeth! Im TTC #3 too. Wouldn't it be so exciting to announce at Christmas!

Hope16: So excited for your IUI at the beginning of next week!

Blakesmummy: Hope the witch stays away!

Your chart looks very promising. Especially combined with the symptoms. When are you testing? Please post pics!!

I caved, this is the test a did this morning, it's a one step and I'm about 10/11dpo. What do you think?

Attachments

• Test1.jpg
    Test1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 29
That's a bfp congrats! Hope it gets darker for u! 😊 x

Looks positive to me!!!! I bet it gets darker!! CONGRATS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->