BFP before Christmas!

Thanks Hun today my back keeps aching today and boobs still sore too now. Af pains occasionally and bloated both yesterday and today.

How are you all girls feeling x

I'm currently on CD9 expecting to ovulate sometime next week. Hope we all get our BFP's ✨

Can I join in? I'm nearing the end of my cycle, will be ovulating early Dec and hoping desperately for a Christmas BFP around the 20th Dec.

I'm going to be artificially inseminating donor sperm and can only do it once next cycle so doing it a bit differently than everyone else but crossing my fingers hoping it works. It'll be my first cycle TTC number 1, can't wait to get the ball rolling!

I'm 2dpo waiting for my usual sore boobs to start with post ovulation and feel bit bloated today. Usually feel sluggish and low a few days after ovulation so that be starting soon no doubt. Had a few lotto pinches in left ovary probs just the ovulation settling down x

Blakesmummy hope those are good signs for you. Hoping you get that positive test in a few days!

Babywebb Im right behind you, due to be ovulating next week.

Cinderella Wecome! How exciting for you, hope this is your month!

Hopefullys hoping that egg implants itself real nice sometime this week.

As for me I'm pretty early in my cycle. Just waiting waiting...

hi Nitengale ...I'm quite early in my cycle as well. It's only CD 9 for me. Trying to stay patient and calm over the next few days. I usually O around CD 17 so I have a while to go. So I'll just cheer on all you other ladies who are closer!

Me! :flower:

This month isn't looking good as far as a BFP is concerned.. AF symptoms have started to play up 4 days before she's due. So I'm just going to roll with it and assume I'm out!

Would love to have a BFP by Christmas.. I live with DH in the UK and my family is all from the States so it's our goal to surprise them when we're all together around Christmas time.

Hope16 Yay, we are in the waiting game together!

makeupgirl This can still be your month. If not hopefully next. Welcome!

I want to take a FRER so bad!!! But tomorrow will be 10dpo and I know that it is too early and if I see a BFN I'll be devastated!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

AF just started so cd1 for me. Going to BD like crazy this month, just in case my body decides to be normal for once, then I'll get my progesterone measured in 3 weeks. If it's high then I'm O'ing on my own, if it's low then next cycle it's clomid x

I hear ya MiaMama! So hard to wait but you can do it! Really hope you see a line in the next couple days.

Miamama defo try hold out cos the longer u do the better chance of that bfp! X

Thanks Hun today my back keeps aching today and boobs still sore too now. Af pains occasionally and bloated both yesterday and today.

How are you all girls feeling x

The feeling hot was my number one symptom when i was got my bfp. I always had a flushed feeling all over. Like I had a fever or that feeling you get just before a bad cold is coming. Even my hubby noticed it. He called me an incubator...which is not wrong. The dip and risen in your chart is very promising. I would say you could test In a couple of days. If not now.

Thanks Hun the only thing that's concerning me is that although my temps are out of the dip there's not a higher rise yet like there is for pregnancy. My symptoms are starting to fade now but I have a short lp so I'm hoping my progesterone hasn't cut out early x

My temps didn't continue to go higher. I still had the rocky temps. But I stopped taking them at 14dpo when I got my bfp

That gives me really good hope, I've had a couple of af pains, feel sick, really hot and ache right at the top crease of your legs near your groin/pelvis area if that makes sense x

Makes total sense. I had lots of the same symptoms. The only one I never got was the sickness.

I hear ya MiaMama! So hard to wait but you can do it! Really hope you see a line in the next couple days.

I took a FRER this morning and OF COURSE it was a bfn... I feel so stupid now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->