BFP before Christmas!

I'm currently awaiting AF any day now, then I can get back in the game! Next cycle is probably going to be a bust as I'm not O'ing and its cycle after that I'm starting clomid but we will still bd anyway! X

Cd1 for me, got 1 cycle left before Xmas. Hoping for my bfp :)

Hi ladies I'm hoping to get a BFP before Christmas. TTC#2. DD was born last April and I mc in September this year at 9+5 so really praying for our new BFP before Christmas or the year is out (it'll help me to heal). I got my LH surge last Monday so think I'm 6dpo but won't test until end of week or hopefully week after. Desperately trying to not be consumed by it so hoping I can wait it out to see if AF shows, which would be due a week tomorrow. I've got creamy cm at the moment so no idea what that means.
Hope we all get our BFP before Christmas.

Hi Sophie, sorry to hear about your mc. Hope you have a successful bfp this cycle 😀

I'm here! CD1 for me. This is my second cycle ttc #2. Cycle 1 was 44 days long and anovulatory. I'll be temping and using opks.

:dust:
Good luck to all with your Christmas bfps!

DH turned on the Christmas music in the car already today! And he gets ticked when I decorate the weekend before Thanksgiving :laugh2:

Really hoping for my bfp before Christmas as well! This is our first cycle ttc #2. My son just turned 3 on Thursday and he really wants a sibling! I'm 4 dpo and will begin testing next Thursday. Good luck to everyone! Fx'd for us all to see two lines soon :)

Hello all! I think that i will O sometime in mid-November. Ill be using opks for the first time but not temping as I am up with my LO too much lately.
Will be using preseed, we conceived DD the first month using it and we are excited to try it again. Should be testing very end of Nov beginning of Dec.

Anyone know what a good cycle day is to start using opks?

Really hoping for my bfp before Christmas as well! This is our first cycle ttc #2. My son just turned 3 on Thursday and he really wants a sibling! I'm 4 dpo and will begin testing next Thursday. Good luck to everyone! Fx'd for us all to see two lines soon :)

Really hope you get that second line on Thursday!

Got that dip in temps that I was really hoping for, here's wishing it's an implantation dip. How's everyone doing x

Hello everyone.

I really hope the magic December is our month <3

And good luck to all of you testing this week (I think there's a couple of you testing in thursday and friday)! Fingers crossed!

I don't think I'm OV yet (I'm not taking my temps or trying to predict it in any other way than by my feelings since this is my very first time TTC), I'm on CD21 (I have very long cycles, 33-47 days), but it's coming...

I do feel a bit nervous, I don't have any idea if I'll conceive straight away or if I'll have any trouble... I can't imagine going trough what some of you did. I hope all this thinking doesn't jinx anything.

I wrote this quote on a post-it and put it on my screen in the office:

"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, let go and see what happens..."

And as a person who tries to control every aspect of her life, sometimes it's easier said than done ;)

I totally agree fitE I like to have control over life but this is very difficult. I test Thursday but I don't feel pregnant considering I've got two other children so I'm not feeling very hopeful about this month x

Seems like a lot of us are due to test late next week!! I'm hoping I can hold out until next Friday (16DPO), since I'd rather see AF then a BFN.

We're on a really tight budget right now bc DH went back to school right after our wedding and we don't want to take on any debt before he graduates in June and is back working. So to be able to give our families a BFP announcement for Christmas would be a wonderful substitute for a pile of gifts we can't afford. :) It'll be my parents first grandbaby, so I can't think of a better surprise for them <3

awnmyown that is really exciting! I hope that you get your bfp!

blakesmummy you never know! I had almost no symptoms with DD2. Totally thought I was out.

Hello! This is my second month back at TTC. Really hoping to get my BFP before the end of the year. Anyone else wanna join?

Can I join please?

On our 3rd month of TTC #2. Got caught straight in with #1 (I knew things wouldn't be straight forward with #2!).

I have been under the gynaecologist for suspected endometriosis, so have got this in the back of my mind.

Currently in CD 14, and got a smiley face on CBD on Saturday (CD11).

Hoping each of us get out CHRISTMAS wish!!!

Update: yesterday I had a tiny bit of spotting, sore boobs and nausea, today same symptoms no bleeding though so fingers crossed it was implantation but I feel really, really hot x

Fingers crossed blakesmummy :happydance: Maybe this is it :winkwink:!

I really hope so, part of me keeps thinking it's possibly where my pill is out of my system but it's been nearly 4 months ago now I stopped it but af got regular straight away but I've not had half of these symptoms before now x

Really hope that was IB Blakesmummy! Keep us posted Hun!

Welcome Annaki! Hope you caught that egg and get your BFP really soon. Now the TWW!

Hope we all get our bfp's very soon. I think I'm about 7/8dpo and yesterday I had a bit of a low ache and one sharp pain really low down, definately coming from womb area and today I've just had the same. The ache isn't noticeable all the time sometime I just notice it's there and then it's gone again. But just had another really sharp pain. It's gone just as quick as it comes. Does it sound like I could be implanting?

Blakesmummy, your chart looks excellent! I would be thinking implantation myself based on all the details!

Sophie, the timing would certainly be right; they say between DPO6 and 12 implantation occurs, on average DPO9. So you're right on the mark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->