BFP before Christmas!

I'm just sitting over here shrugging, confusing temps and opks galore and I'm done with sex, what will be will be now :haha:

I'd say you probably did O Ayla - even though you didn't get much sleep, the spike is quite big and with the positive OPK too it looks good

Still waiting to O - I am having way more cm since AF this cycle and AF was shorter than normal so maybe I'm going to O earlier than last month - hope so!!

Seems I am going to O very soon. I don't remember ever having this much ewcm, there's tons! Hoping that means I'm extra fertile this month. BD today, which obviously was a good day for it. Having great feelings about this cycle.

Pretty sure I am 1dpo today. Symptom spotting has begun. Last cycle I knew at 3dpo that I was pregnant. Today I am bloated and gassy but my diet isn't different. I am feeling warmer than normal as well. 9 more days and then I can start testing.

fairycat - Are you doing anything different to cause all that EWCM? Just wondering. I've heard some women saying raspberry tea can help with that? I've been pretty dry that last two cycles...wondering if that could help.

Temp stayed high today. I am still off in my time as I am trying to switch back to my regular graveyard schedule. But I would say I am 2dpo today. This wait is going to be so hard. I feel stuff happening and I am feeling quite positve. I can't wait to start testing. But I know implantation won't happen for a min of 4 more days.

Hey everyone,

I'd love to join! The chances of a BFP before Christmas is EXTREMELY low for me as it is only my first month TTC (I don't O until next weekend) but here's to wishful thinking anyway. :)

fairycat - Are you doing anything different to cause all that EWCM? Just wondering. I've heard some women saying raspberry tea can help with that? I've been pretty dry that last two cycles...wondering if that could help.

Nope, I haven't done anything. I'm not really into all the remedies and such. It's just one of those months, I guess.

Yes Unicorn: try preseed! I used it this round and the cycle I conceived my dd2 i used it.

Welcome Chocolatechip! Hope you get your bfp!!!!

Yes Unicorn: try preseed! I used it this round and the cycle I conceived my dd2 i used it.

Welcome Chocolatechip! Hope you get your bfp!!!!

Im going to order some pressed just to help things along next cycle!

As today I am CD 27, AF due tomorrow. Got my back pain which normally comes before AF so not bothering eating my last CB digital.

Should next O around 5th Dec, so my last chance of my BFP CHRISTMAS wish would be finding out very near to CHRISTMAS Day. How lovely would that be? Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hi chocolate chip, we are due to O around the same Time. Good luck :)

Oh this wait is torture. I can't wait to test. I am having very similar symptoms that I had last time. Hopes are definitely up.

Where is the best place to get preseed from? I'm on cd2 seen as the witches showed yesterday. Think I might try the preseed? X

Any drug store that sells family planning stuff should sell it. Should be in the same section as ovulation and pregnancy tests

Ok thanks 😀 I was wondering if it will really help as around my ovulation this might be tmi but I am always very very wet so I dunno if I need it really?

Hopefullys - I've heard of Preseed before, but I've never tried it.

It's supposed to be just a sperm-friendly lubricant, but many women say it helps keep the little swimmers safe if you are not creating enough EWCM of your own.

Don't really need the lubricant when we BD, but I haven't been making much :spermy: friendly EWCM the last few cycles...just enough i can catch some if i look hard enough.... probably because we just confirmed I have low progesterone.

I might give it a shot this month if I don't see the EWCM like I want by the time I get a positive OPK. I guess I kinda just worry the little guys will drown or something with all that gunk up there. LOL. :haha: Silly, I know.

Plus, it sounds kinda unsexy to have to stop BD'ing to squirt it up there. Maybe I need to work on a smooth move in the bedroom keep it from being an interruption.

We used preseed. It is amazing. We only did it as directed once, it was weird and too clinical. So we just used it as a lube. You just have to make it fun and add it to the foreplay. It is great of you don't have a lot of ewcm. I don't. I get watery but not a lot. And it is great for the dry times of the cycle and knowing it is baby making friendly means we don't risk damaging any sperm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->