BFP before Christmas!

I used it when TTC with my son and it was great. I got pregnant the month I bought it but I am not sure if it helped or whether it was just a coincidence. It is great as a lube though! But it's very expensive so I may buy some more in another month or two if I'm still not pregnant. I have lots of ewcm anyway

I have lots of ewcm too when ovulating intact tmi but sometimes feels like too much so was wondering weather I don't actually need the preseed! X

10dpo. Seems I may have had a squinter today. But calling it BFN because I am not sure. I have to grocery shop today so i will be picking up more tests. Some symptoms have picked up/started so I am a bit more optimisitc. But cautiously so.

How is everyone else doing?

Just confirming o which I think is today so put a +opk to try and rein ford a temp rise fingers crossed tomorrow x

Hey ladies!
I'm technically wtt until testing is done for recurrent miscarriages but Dh and I had a little slip up this wknd and I am ov today.
Hi Nite!! Hoping to see your bfp!!

Hi Ready :hugs: Glad you joined us!

Bfns over here, lots of them. Just waiting for af so I can start a new cycle. I am pretty sure that I would see a faint line if there was any hope for me this cycle.

Bfns over here, lots of them. Just waiting for af so I can start a new cycle. I am pretty sure that I would see a faint line if there was any hope for me this cycle.

You never know FX"d the witch stays away!

AFM - My O snuck up on me and came 2=3 days early! Temp shot up this morning, so I'm pretty sure I O'd the same day as my unexpectedly early positive OPK. I only got 1 BD in! Crap. It's probably too late to do any more BD'ing now. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers that the one shot was a lucky one![-o<

You never know FX"d the witch stays away!

AFM - My O snuck up on me and came 2=3 days early! Temp shot up this morning, so I'm pretty sure I O'd the same day as my unexpectedly early positive OPK. I only got 1 BD in! Crap. It's probably too late to do any more BD'ing now. I guess I'll just have to cross my fingers that the one shot was a lucky one![-o<

Well it only takes one little guy :haha:
:dust:

In my experience if I don't have a bfp by 11dpo it isn't happening. That's not to say it's not possible but for the most part you want an early implanter not a late one. My fx'd for you.
Arm-I am reading like crazy (cuz that's what I do) to figure out what's going on with me and am fairly sure I have an overactive immune system and am producing too many Natural Killer Cells so I am starting to take a mixture of mushrooms (traditional Chinese medicine), omega 3 and vitamin C. It's supposed to level out the cells and balance my body.
I am a little afraid that Dh slipped up and we have swimmers in there. I have been super fertile this year.

I didn't get a faint pink line until 13dpo. A more decent line at 14dpo. But I also have a longer lp and cycle. So 4 days prior to af is day 31 which is roughly 15 dpo, since I usually ovulate on cd17.

This cycle I didn't O until cd19. I am hoping my lp is shorter and cycle length stay the same. So far bfn's but the last 2 I thought i got squinters. I am heading into 11dpo and now I have one frer left. So I will be waiting at least 2 days to test with that.

I'm really confused about my lack of EWCM this month and frankly I'm sitting here worrying about it over my breakfast (lol).

I normally get a huge noticeable amount of EWCM the day before ovulation but this month nothing despite a blazing positive on the OPK. Could it be from excessive BD-Ing and using soft cups every day for the last week?

Is a shorter lp better? I've noticed mine is about 15..

There is an issue with too short. No time for the bean to attach. My lp is usually 18 days. FF says it is normal. Not sure if it will be same with my late ovulation or if it will be shorter by 2 days.

I find that with a longer lp that it takes longer to get a positive test. Most get one at 10 or 11 dpo but I don't seem to get one until 13/14 dpo.

Aayla my cycle is 28 to 29 days with ov around cd14 or 15 so pretty textbook. THe longer the cycle the more likely to have a later bfp. I was just saying for myself, 8 pregnancies later that usually by 11dpo I have a line.
Holliems-I believe an lp 13 days+ is better than less.

Spotted just now, AF will be in full force tomorrow so Im counting tomorrow as CD1. On to the next cycle for me.

Aayla my cycle is 28 to 29 days with ov around cd14 or 15 so pretty textbook. THe longer the cycle the more likely to have a later bfp. I was just saying for myself, 8 pregnancies later that usually by 11dpo I have a line.
Holliems-I believe an lp 13 days+ is better than less.

I also will test positive around 11-12dpo if I am in fact pregnant that cycle.

Really hope that that mixture of vitamins helps Ready.

Sorry about at Nite! If all goes well you will have a true Christmas bfp in a few weeks.

I'm really confused about my lack of EWCM this month and frankly I'm sitting here worrying about it over my breakfast (lol).

I normally get a huge noticeable amount of EWCM the day before ovulation but this month nothing despite a blazing positive on the OPK. Could it be from excessive BD-Ing and using soft cups every day for the last week?

This has been me for the last two cycles. from what I understand, EWCM is part estrogen hormones and part staying hydrated. Maybe your estrogen is low from being stress out? Or you could be dehydrated?

AFM - Cramps on left side and sustained high temps today. Hoping to get my crosshairs tomorrow to be officially in the TWW!

1dpo by the looks of things here and after this cycle I ov on news years even which could make things interesting x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->