BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Brooke thrush is a pain - I get it when I eat too much kiwi fruit or even from Vegemite because both are high in yeast. I also get it after a course of antibiotics. Its crazy I have to be really careful and it is embarrassing for sure xo

So should i call my doctor and get an appt? lol sorry i have just never had this sorta thing happen and your right it is embarassing! So i see some of your eggs are a stage 4 already is that a very good thing?

I would probably just go to the chemist (drugstore) and ask them for some cream for candida (that's the scientific name for thrush). They should be able to give you cream and an applicator that you use each night before bed for about 7 nights... you should feel relief "down there" about 1 or two days after starting the cream. If you wear cotton knickers and watch the yeasty foods it should keep it at bay xo

...But you can go to your doctor if you still aren't sure....

Yep 4 of my eggies are 4 cells which is great and where they should be.
I'm hoping by tomorrow which will be Day 3 they are 8 cells :) and I also hope to find out what grade (quality) they are soon too :)

I start a new job tomorrow and am really nervous...

I really miss Juniper, Stace and the other ladies :( ........ I wish they would come back even if its not to talk about ttc... :(

Wow im so excited for you things are finally moving along when will they put them in you? Do they put more then one in? Im going to go pick up some cream right now!

Kat - :hugs: I have been stalking you :p I just don't know what to say, so I say nothing. I am so happy for you. This process is so exciting and amazing to me. I can't wait for your baby to be implanted. Good luck on your job.

Brooke - I hope you feel better soon. Eating yogurt helps too...

Jolene - I am so happy that your scan went well.

Kat congrats on the new job. Im still round just trying to get a job myself

Brooke hope things get better for you

Jrc how are you doing girl? how's your DH?

Kat, that's so exciting. Please let us know as soon as you hear the progress.

Brooke, sending you :hugs: If I think back on the difficult things I had to go through in my life, that saying rings so true 'What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger' ,lol.

Shey, I'm doing great and DH is doing fine. As far as his accident goes, he's now on daily meds that help him live a normal life. He's doing his SA on Wednesday! I'm excited for that. :)

I'm pretty happy with where we are right now. I'm excited for our TTC process, too. I think thngs are really looking up.

How are you doing?

Jrc Im doing great! took my LO down to Miami yesterday to see his daddy.
glad that your DH and you are doing great. and good look on your ttc journey!

Hello all and Juniper how nice to hear from you xoxoxo I was hoping you were not far away xoxo

Well my 6 x embies are all grade 2 (where 1 one is the best) and all of them are at the 8 cell stage which is exactly where they should be at 3 days after fertilization! Apparently after 8 cell they start to compact and some of mine had already started compacting today :) So two more days and I get my blast put back in! Blasts they grade as either A (good) or B (not good). I am nearly at the 2ww and this 2ww is going to be worse than any other 2ww I reckon.....

Hello all and Juniper how nice to hear from you xoxoxo I was hoping you were not far away xoxo

Well my 6 x embies are all grade 2 (where 1 one is the best) and all of them are at the 8 cell stage which is exactly where they should be at 3 days after fertilization! Apparently after 8 cell they start to compact and some of mine had already started compacting today :) So two more days and I get my blast put back in! Blasts they grade as either A (good) or B (not good). I am nearly at the 2ww and this 2ww is going to be worse than any other 2ww I reckon.....

Wishing you lots of luck and blessings Kat! I truly hope this 2WW ends in a BFP!:happydance:

Thanks girls i started monistat (sp?) last night and it seems to feel a little better today. Juniper my friend told me to use yogurt but she said to put it down there lol but i cant do yogurt the smell makes me sick ugh i cant stand it lol but thanks anyways hun! Kat i have the butterflys for you im so excited!!! JRC how is the meds working so far?

Hey girls, well I think I did pretty good with the not freaking out. LOL. AF was due yesterday/today and no sign, so I am now officially freaking out. I don't have any real great symptoms... Just weird boobs. They are tingly and I keep getting these pinching feelings. I don't know if I should test tomorrow or Wednesday...

Juniper I think you should test tomorrow! good luck girl I hope it's your :bfp:

Thanks girls i started monistat (sp?) last night and it seems to feel a little better today. Juniper my friend told me to use yogurt but she said to put it down there lol but i cant do yogurt the smell makes me sick ugh i cant stand it lol but thanks anyways hun! Kat i have the butterflys for you im so excited!!! JRC how is the meds working so far?

Well, they have me doing 1 pill a day for a week, then 2 for a week, then 3 the rest of the time. I have already lost 4 lbs...it does suppress the appetite and you poo a lot...but for me it depends on the day. Some days are worse than others, but it's gonna be worth it. :)

Juniper - I hope you test soon. Fingers crossed!

Kat - I've been stalking our group b/c of you! Good luck!!!

So happy for you all xo on the recent news!

Brook - monostat is the right one yep that should sort it out. Yoghurt - ick... i never tried that always used medication
Juniper I have everything crossed for you hun.. even my falopian tubes because they don't matter for this cycle xo
JRC well done on loosing 4 lb! And without trying! and it helps you get your bubby! that is awesome...

xo I'll keep you posted with results from today xo

@Juniper: How are you???I have missed you! I truly pray this is your BFP!!!

@Juniper: How are you???I have missed you! I truly pray this is your BFP!!!

I am doing ok. Been having a little bit of a hard time lately. I have a bad disc in my back and it has been really bothering me. Besides that I have just been spending time with my family and trying to relax on the ttc stuff. Dh and I have decided that if this isn't our month, then we are going to go to NTNP until I can finish school. I would really love for this to be it, but after 2 years it just feels to good to be true, but I guess we will see in a couple days.. I have missed you too! How are you and the beanie doing? :hugs:

Kat, I am so excited for you!!!! your children are growing perfectly! who knows, maybe you will join me in twin pregnancy soon! :)

Bwilliams, just for you to never give up hope: my sister had the same surgery scheduled after 3 years of LTTC. She went to the final examination right before the surgery and guess what: she was told the surgery is cancelled, because she is pregnant!!!!!! She is 20w pregnant now! :)

Juniper, I think of you a lot, hoping for a bfp for you so much!

Where is Amber, is she doing fine with baby2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->