BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Mrskcbrown $165 omg do you wanna trade? Juniper I really pray everything works out for you and i feel the same sometimes like im going to be dead last and everyone else is going to get pregnant and im just going to have to sit back and watch :hugs:

Oh Jenn, I had those same feelings :hugs: It's so tough, I'm sorry you're feeling so down. We pay a lot every month for what they call over here 'Medical Aid', it covers hospital fees if you're admitted but all doctors fees come out of your 'savings' (so it's called) Well our savings ran out already and now all my consultations are coming out of my pocket. It's been a real strain on us financially, also because I don't earn an income so I know it can be hard but I also realise more and more each day that God will never give us more than we can handle and He seems to be there every time we can't see a way forward. You're in my thoughts and prayers luv :hug:

Thanks everyone for your support. :hugs: Yeah, one of the reasons that we kept ttc was because I figured that if I got pregnant I could always get Medicaid. I recently found out that we are the unfortunate group of people who make too much money for services and not enough to pay for insurance by ourselves. :(

MrsBrown - I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you.

Kat - I am praying that your blastie sticks!

Will you guys please say a prayer for me im having a really rough "ttc"day...and not to mention i just found out my sil ex no good babydaddy is having twin BOYS when he cant even take care of the 2 he has one is my nephew and the other he made his then gf get an abortion...im just having a hard time understanding why good things always happen to bad people and im just stuck on the back burner :-(

Will you guys please say a prayer for me im having a really rough "ttc"day...and not to mention i just found out my sil ex no good babydaddy is having twin BOYS when he cant even take care of the 2 he has one is my nephew and the other he made his then gf get an abortion...im just having a hard time understanding why good things always happen to bad people and im just stuck on the back burner :-(

Brooke, I'm praying for you hunny and I know exactly how you feel. The thing is that they don't know have what you have. You have a loving husband that wants to have children with you out of love and respect for you. When you have your baby you will have a happy family with is happy home. These messed up people do not have that, all they are doing to fulfilling their genetic imperative, not building a family. You have the better life, hands down :hugs:

Thanks Juniper it just makes me mad when i see people having kids when they can't even take care of themselves or the kids they already have...but thanks for the kind words i needed that :)

Thanks Juniper it just makes me mad when i see people having kids when they can't even take care of themselves or the kids they already have...but thanks for the kind words i needed that :)

:hugs: your baby will come soon and it will be so loved and special xox

Hello, my dear girls, just a quick update from me: according to the ultrasound this Friday, we are expecting a boy and a girl:) :pink: :blue:

Congrats Pelle! I am so happy for you! I have my big scan on Oct. 7, but Im not finding out the sex of the baby.:hugs:

That is great Pelle. I am so happy for you! Could it get any more perfect than that?

Kcbrown your not going to find out what your having...i would go crazy! But how exciting is that going to be when he/she comes out and that moment when they tell you what the baby is how priceless!

Kcbrown your not going to find out what your having...i would go crazy! But how exciting is that going to be when he/she comes out and that moment when they tell you what the baby is how priceless!

Yeah, Im not going to find out. It doesnt even bother me though. I dont think about it. I so, cant wait for the big surprise in the end!:happydance: Many people think I am strange, but when I talk to my grandma who is 84, she says thats the only way they did it in her day:haha:. They never knew what they were having:winkwink:!

Good luck mrskcbrown! if it were me i would want to find out cause then I would know the theme to have for the baby. But to each their own.

Good luck mrskcbrown! if it were me i would want to find out cause then I would know the theme to have for the baby. But to each their own.

Even though I am not finding out what I am having I do have a theme. They make gender neutral themes now. For example, green, yellow, brown, beige, cream, orange, purples, etc. So I am doing monkeys, based in greens and yellows. Everything for babies doesnt have to be pink or blue. My child will have a beautiful theme.

I know they do. but what i meant was whether or not to have like a princess, tinerbell, or cars, or elmo theme or something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->