BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Quick update from me - I go in tomorrow 9am to the clinic to get my embie put back, the best one of the 6. As for the others, by the sounds of it 3 will get frozen and the other two are not much good. Wish me luck xox

I have resigned myself to the fact that if it doesn't work this first time then that is ok because most IVF doesn't work the first time, there is still only 25% chance that it will work and also my new job is very busy so it will give me a couple of months to sink my teeth into my new job before the morning sickness begins.

Notwithstanding the above... please pray for me xo

And I don't want twins Pelle lol :)

Kat, you're first on my prayer list! I can't wait to see how this pans out, you sound much more patient than I am, I'm proud of you for being so strong!

Jenn, nice to see your face come up again. Fx for your testing luv!

Thanks Pelle i love having such amazing friends like yall!!! JRC-I hope my doctor puts me on the same stuff even though i hear it can be kinda rough idc i just want something thats going to help me get pregnant! Pelle make those babies wait an extra day how awsome would it be to have valentines day babies :) Juniper i hope this is it for u honey im praying its you bfp! Shey how are u and you bf doing?

Brooke we're doing great! how are you doing?

Thats awesome shey im glad your doing good!!! As for me im stressed but good other than that! Kat im so excited for u i really hope your in that 25%!!!!!

Aww Brooke hope the stress goes away for ya! I just got a really bad migraine

Well, I spoke too soon, again. Af is here. I have never let me heart overtake my logic as much as I do with ttc. Thank you everyone for the love and support. I miss you all, but I have been put a weird position and am not quite sure how to handle it....

@Kat: I am so happy for you and I hope that you are in that percentage that does conceive the first time around!:happydance:

@Juniper: Im not sure what position you are in and I dont need to know in order to pray for you! I will keep praying for you no matter what!:hugs:

I hope everyone is doing well. Love everyone today! Tomorrow isnt promised. My God-sister died today after being hit by a car.:cry: She was 41/42. Ive known her since 14. It wasnt the car that hit her that killed her but when she got to hospital she went into cardiac arrest. Please keep them in your prayers!:hugs:

Im very sorry about your loss mrskcbrown big hugs to you and the family

BWilliams - it is a little rough, I won't lie, but losing weight and not working out is awesome. haha. I hope you get the same medicine. I'm sure you will. :) My doctor easily gave it to me. Our turns are coming. :)

Kat - GOOD LUCK HUN!!! Praying for you.

Mrskcbrown - I'm so sorry. Saying prayers for you and your family. :hugs:

We were contacted about Hayley yesterday. It seems like my BIL may be losing his parental rights. Hayley's mom already has...They sent us some paperwork to fill out and send back in, and we may be getting her for good. I guess we'll just have to see what happens. She just turned 3. I didn't really think anything would come through after what happened, but you never know. I'll keep you all updated.

Jrc, that's exciting news. I hope it's meant to be for you and your hubby and that sweet, innocent child.

Jenn :hugs: :(

Kat, I can't wait to hear how your appointment went!

KC, that is so sad. She was still so young! Did she have any children and what (excuse my ignorance) is a god-sister?

Thanks Everyone.

Brooke - Well, I lost my health insurance a while ago and we continued on ttc because I applied for a program to help us pay for private health care. I don't work and dh's job does not cater to families, so even with the help from the program it was going to cost us almost $400 a month just to add me. That is just not something that we can do.. So, I have no health insurance for prenatal care or for fertility care. I am kinda stuck. Dh is looking for a better job with better benefits and in the mean time we feel like there is no point/ it is not responsible to keep trying. I am having a hard time with this because I still want a baby SO bad! And (please don't take this the wrong way) I feel sad when I am on here because you all are moving forward and I am just stuck. I feel like you all are going to pass me up and I will be the only one left. Alone and baron.

:hugs: Juniper xo I hope your DH gets a new job soon with benefits xo.. I'm sorry you feel so down... Don't forget that the hormones that come when AF arrives also make you feel worse than you would otherwise so don't be too hard on yourself xox

:hugs:mrskcbrown so sorry to hear the sad news about the sudden death in your family...

JRC good news about Hayley xo

Jolene always lovely to see you xo

Brooke how is the monostat helping "down there"?

AFM - I POAS last night and it was positive of course from the trigger injection. It was nice to see a BFP lol... I was actually just testing to see if the trigger was out of my system yet but it isn't so I'm not sure if I want to test again for at least a week and a half. I'm what they call in IVF circles as PUPO which is "Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise". They put our five day old embryo back in me today and now all it has to do is stick. I am exhaused. With my new job starting this week and all the IVF stuff I feel like I could do with a full week off. Wish me luck... I may go quiet for the next couple of weeks until I find out the result.

Im sorry Juniper insurance sucks me and dh pay $460 a month for just me and him and yesterday i got a bill for $995 because my doctor sent my blood to a lab that my insurance does not cover :-/ and then for the surgery its another $250 copay...if you do get pregnant can u apply for medicare? Im very sorry about your insurance problems i really hope your dh finds a job with great benfits & just keep positive and it will happen for you honey!!! Kat i cant wait for you to find out!!!

Jrc, that's exciting news. I hope it's meant to be for you and your hubby and that sweet, innocent child.

Jenn :hugs: :(

Kat, I can't wait to hear how your appointment went!

KC, that is so sad. She was still so young! Did she have any children and what (excuse my ignorance) is a god-sister?

Thanks Jolene!:hugs:

She had no children and never had been married yet. She was hoping to get married one day. A God-sister is someone in the Christian religion who is usually picked by your family, to care over you spiritually and sometimes physically if your actual parents pass away or something. So her mother is my Godmother, and she helped my parents to guide me spiritually growing up. Kinda like a second mom. Hope that wasnt too confusing. All is ok now and the family is just making arrangments. We will drive to Chicago next week for the services.

Thanks ladies!~ You all are the best!:hugs:

@ juniper: Awhh hun, Im so sorry. Can you apply for medicaid in your state? You are in the states right? I know I had it when my daughter was born and everything was basically free. Im praying DH finds something where you can have the insurance that you need. Can you look for a private insurance? I have the insurance for my family deducted from my check and its $165 bi-monthly and I was complaining about that! I will no longer complain. Still praying for you!:hugs:

:hugs: Juniper xo I hope your DH gets a new job soon with benefits xo.. I'm sorry you feel so down... Don't forget that the hormones that come when AF arrives also make you feel worse than you would otherwise so don't be too hard on yourself xox

:hugs:mrskcbrown so sorry to hear the sad news about the sudden death in your family...

JRC good news about Hayley xo

Jolene always lovely to see you xo

Brooke how is the monostat helping "down there"?

AFM - I POAS last night and it was positive of course from the trigger injection. It was nice to see a BFP lol... I was actually just testing to see if the trigger was out of my system yet but it isn't so I'm not sure if I want to test again for at least a week and a half. I'm what they call in IVF circles as PUPO which is "Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise". They put our five day old embryo back in me today and now all it has to do is stick. I am exhaused. With my new job starting this week and all the IVF stuff I feel like I could do with a full week off. Wish me luck... I may go quiet for the next couple of weeks until I find out the result.
Oh I really hope this pregnancy is real and sticks:happydance:!

Juniper Im sorry bout the insurance thing. Have you tried to apply for medicaid? :hugs:
Medicaid could help you out with those medical bills you have. And you're not alone with the whole ttc
Im on a break right now cause of some personal reasons but I know that next year will be better. So just hang in there and I know by next year you will be a mommy.

Jrc hope things go well with Hayley for ya and good luck with everything

mrskcbrown sorry for your loss my prayers go out to you and your family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"