• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

We went at 15 weeks, 5 days. I just couldn't wait to find out her gender knowing that I could know!! :)

I'm going to go one more time, so we can get a good picture of her little face. Good luck! :)

Thanks I'm planning on going at 16 weeks I'm just scared to make the appt and something go wrong which I don't think it will but I wanna be on the safe side.

We made our appointment the day before. I was going to try to wait it out..yeah right!

We were back and forth (you may remember) before that. You're already almost to double digits!!! I think you'd be good to go at 12 weeks. Things can happen at any time, but you have faith, and I think you'll be just fine. :)

Thanks Jrc I try not to worry but that thought is always in the back of my mind...I just want a healthy pregnancy and to go full term that's all I'm asking :)

You will. :)

Ok ladies. I got my ultrasound done today. 2.2 pounds of baby with a heart rate of 159. They told me she was measuring a week behind, so she could be here on December 12th.

I don't care as long as she is healthy. :)

How are you all?

Thanks Jrc! Aw 2 pounds of baby how cute & tiny! 83 more days!!!!!!!

You will. :)

Ok ladies. I got my ultrasound done today. 2.2 pounds of baby with a heart rate of 159. They told me she was measuring a week behind, so she could be here on December 12th.

I don't care as long as she is healthy. :)

How are you all?

Yay! She will gain so much more weight by the time delivery is here:cloud9:. Look at me, Malcolm was 10lbs and 10oz and right at 19lbs now at 6 months:haha:

Thank you all. I just need to say I'm having some family problems right now. I have such a heavy heart and can't really bring myself to talk about it, but if you could send me some positivity, that would be great. I'm trying not to be upset or stressed for Harper, but it's very difficult. I've been crying every day for a week and a half. It's honestly been the hardest time in my life. The worst. Harper is the only thing that keeps me positive. Everytime I feel upset, she kicks me like crazy. She's my little rock. My hubby is asleep, so I just needed to get this off my chest a little bit. I feel somewhat better. I hope you all have a great week. I appreciate you all so much.

Jrc I feel your pain right now I'm so upset & pissed my step sister just found out she's pregnant she parties all the time and had a one night stand with an old family friend well last night she felt the need to text me and tell me she was pregnant and she wasn't keeping it and I went off! I wish she could one day feel the pain of infertility and understand how painful it was for all of us and she's just going to kill her unborn child because she's selfish and wants to party and does want the burdon of a child I'm not kidding when I say I went off my heart still aches and I hope everything I said to her sinks in please pray for the situation as I'm praying for your jrc!

Hey girls!!! I have been MIA since my MC, and I have been gradually making my way back to BNB.

I see a bunch of things have been going on.

CONGRATS Brooke!! that is awesome news about your BFP!! :)
Juniper, im glad ur hubby's surgery went well :)

not much is going on for me here. Im on my fourth cycle since the MC, but i dont think I have O'd since :( I really hope it doesnt take another 2 years this time.

Hi all

NG lovely to see you I'm thinking of you xox

Love to you all.... I finish work next week thank goodness I'm exhausted and then 4 weeks till he comes xox

Thanks. I have a very close family member who was beaten up by law enforcement while they were taking them to jail. They didn't resist arrest at all...and were still handcuffed. There was quite a bit of verbal intimidation beforehand, so my family member knew it was coming before it happened. It's been a very upsetting time. My family member is in jail right now, and I'm visiting weekly.

I'm actually quite good at not letting myself be 'hormonal,' which I dislike the term very much. I don't think I'm much different pregnant, than the regular me. I've been very positive throughout this experience, and I've monitored my stress because I don't want anything bad for Harper. It's just been a difficult time. By crying everyday, I was, but not the entire day. Just a few minutes here and there. I just felt guilty because it was every day. I actually think it's pretty understandable.

When I posted previously, I was at a place of not giving much information, and honestly, it still worries me to do so. If you can trust the police, who can you trust?

Everything is going fine though, as fine as can be. I'm finally able to relax today and tomorrow. I was on duty all week. All I can do is pray, and it's made a great difference.

Just thought I should share a little with you all, so you know. I wasn't just having a bad day. It's been a not very good couple of weeks.

Good news: My family member doesn't need facial surgery or eye surgery. :) Everything that happened should heal on it's own.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I appreciate you thinking of me. :)

Jrc - I am so sorry to hear what has been going on. I am praying for you and your family. Do not feel bad or guilty for having a natural reaction in a time of extreme stress. All you can do is be mindful and take care of your body. Stay strong for little Harper. :hugs:

Brooke - I hope that you made an impression on her. I agree with Kat, she doesn't sound like a person you need in your life right now.

NG - nice to hear from you. Yes, a lot has happened. Best of luck to you!

Kat - good luck on your last week of work! How exciting! Is anyone going to throw you a shower? Its about time for that!

We are doing pretty good. Derek hits 1 month past surgery tomorrow. He is healing really well. The only complication he has had has been Kidney Stones. Which, is really common with weight loss surgeries. He has lost 43lbs already! They say that you loose the fastest the 1st month and then it will be about 1 pound a day for a while.

I wish I could avoid her but sadly she's my step sister so I'll see her every hoilday :-( Jrc I'm sorry I pray things get better for you! Juniper yay I'm super happy for your husband he's doing amazing! Kat not much longer!!!

Just made my pink or blue appt at a private 3d place October 25th my 1 year post surgery anniversary! Ahhh I'm so excited its crazy how things work out I'm so blessed and thankful!

How exciting Brooke!! I can't wait to hear what you are having. :)

I have been having a hard time lately. Now that Derek has had his surgery and things are less stressful, I am having a hard time not thinking about having a baby. I know that it is still going to be a long time before we are able. I am hoping that I can get my mind off of it when fall term starts next week.

Hey ladies! How are you all? Im sorry for being away but with work, school, husband and two kids and a cat, it has been tough! My grandma died this past tuesday and so I have been dealing with that as well. We were very close. She lived in Chicago with my parents so until I go home next week it still seems so surreal. I cant believe she is gone. One thing that keeps me happy is knowing that she died the same year that Malcolm was born and she got to meet him. She was in love with him, although he will not know her as well as my daughter got the chance to know her.

Congrats on everything you all!!! I am truly praising God for the many blessings on this board!:hugs:

Kim - I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. You and your family are in my prayers.

Sorry to hear about your Grandma BWilliams..

JRC & BWilliams I've deleted the bit on my earlier posts because I guess it's really none of my business.. JRC I only said about the hormones because I have been feeling quite down about things now and again, and I was trying to say I understand, but I guess that kind of got lost so pretend I never mentioned it and sorry to hear about what happened with your family.. BWilliams best of luck with your appointment to find out pink or blue xo :)

AFM I'm getting so close now and Juniper I had a lovely morning tea and my work people gave me beautiful gifts on my last day (last Friday) so now I'm just keeping busy waiting for my little boy to arrive... I'm so glad you can see the future coming with Derek getting better and hope the fall starting keeps your mind busy while all things happen as they should oxxo...

I'm not having a baby shower but having a lunch this weekend with some really nice ladies so hopefully it all goes well :)

Wow Kat only 4 weeks left and you get to hold that sweet baby boy! You didn't offend me because as much as I try not to be I'm very hormonal! Kcbrown I'm sorry about your Grandma I'm praying for your family but I'm glad your very positive about it! She's dancing with Jesus<3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->