BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Juniper- That sounds reasonable. FX for a BFP!

Jolene- I agree, I hope we both O very soon! Would be nice to be on the same schedule as everyone. But I'm staying positive and praying for my BFP.

Hi Ladies

No smiley face for me yet but I have some ferning yesterday and on Saturday so it will be O day any time now either today or tomorrow. I have no idea about CM either. I dunno if its EWCM / Spermies / Arousal fluid or what going on. So I'm not even going to mark it on my chart today!!

We BD this morning but I stuffed it up totally coz you really should lie still for half hour after BD to give the spermies a chance to find their way in... So after about 20 mins i thought I'll put a softcup in because I had to get up and go to work... but last month the softcups gave me thrush so then I took it out again half an hour later and caught all the spermies with it.... ahhhh.... Might have to go home early today if the smiley face shows up.

hi ladies, this is not ttc related, but i had a really rough evening :( i had one of those parent moments where you had to do something that hurt like hell, but you had to do it because you knew it was the best thing. i am still kinda shaken and i am having a hard time calming down for bed..

kat - did you get your smiley? best of luck catching the eggy!

Jenn, I know how you feel but don't worry they will love you even more tomorrow. Kids are bright and they figure out you're just doing what's best for them. Don't beat yourself up about it. I'm sure you're a great mom.

Kat, my doc says 15 minutest is sufficient after :sex: whatever leaked out after 20 minutes was probably just surplus semen.

My son sprained his ankle at church yesterday and is doing school in bed, poor thing :nope:

Attachments

• DSCF04781.jpg
    DSCF04781.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2
Hye Ladies!

Well some news, cause I promsied I would share it all! i knew i pg from the Cm that I got for the last week of the tww... it was Egg white and so much of it my panties where yellow and wet everyday ( TMI I'm sorry ) as of friday my ( . ) ( . ) have started to hurt and they feel heavy and extra full. besides that I dont have signs, cramps ehre and htere but super low in myback or low in the front. and off course my favourtie NOT, my pants dont fit. Cant tie them im so bloated!

I dont have what dpo symtoms were as I was tryingt o not think ttc this month.

Update, did HCg on friday last week it was 121, not sure if thats good or not but not worrying about it. jsut focusing on that vision of holding my little girl or boy in my arms in 9 months! i cant wait!

as always SSBD!!!! you will all get a :bfp: and I cant wiat to see who is next! GOOD LUCK!!!!

Ok girls all day I have been getting this dull pain in my right ovary...more like O pains not really period cramps but O should have already passed. And im kinda sick today sore throat runny, nose, and my ear is killing me. Latley my cm has been pretty watery. Is any of this a good thing lol?

jolene - thanks, things are better today... i am sorry your son got hurt :( i hope he heals soon!

brooke - hmm.. i am not sure about the pain. the cold symptoms and the cm could be good signs though. i got my fingers crossed for you! when do you think you are going to test?

my mil and i talked this morning and she told me that she doesn't just want me to get pg because she wants a grandbaby, but because she wants it for us. she said that she wants to be with me and be excited for us during the whole process. i was really touched.

Kat- I hope you get your smiley soon!:thumbup:

Juniper- Sorry you had a rough day yesterday. Parenting can be a roller coaster just like ttc actually. My DD has been driving me nuts lately..:wacko:..spilling drinks left and right and refusing to go #2 in the potty. Sigh........but they are worth it all in the end. I'm sure all of us will be (or are already) great moms! I'm glad your MIL is supporting your decision to have a baby. My MIL really wanted another grandbaby before she passed away in December. When/If we have another girl we're going to name her in honor of her (at least the middle name).

Jolene- Hope your little guy gets better! Sprained ankles are no fun!

Brooke- Your cm sounds good as well as the Ovary pains! FX!

My update: My CM is definitely getting egg-whitish! And my cp is high and open..not quite as soft as I think it can be. Opk today was negative again. I thought I would wait to start using opks this cycle, but I just find myself worrying that I might miss my O since I only have charted one cycle so far and I'm not sure how regular I am:shrug:.
I'm such a worrier......:dohh:

Hey ladies! So I had the IUI yesterday and he said it went really, really well! Dr said DH had lots of really good swimmers (didn't give me the exact #s, though). Laid there for 15 minutes and then laid in the car for the half hour ride home to be safe. haha

We didn't BD last night or this morning, though, so I'm a little bummed. I hope it doesn't ruin our chances. We did, however, BD April 13, 15, 16 (IUI on 18th) so I hope that's good enough. I'll see if I can get DH to :sex: tonight, but I don't know if it'll be too late or not.

Also, I told my dr that I think I felt OV pains Thursday and Friday and was concerned that I already ovulated and that the procedure was too late. He still insisted that he felt that it was perfect timing. He said OV pains aren't a good indicator of when you'll be ovulating since it could be happening then or a day or so later. I really kinda hope both follies released because it'll be more of a chance to work.

So I'm officially in the 2ww. Just debating on if BDing tonight will make sense or not (opinions welcome). And I will start the progesterone suppositories on Wednesday. *fingers crossed* I am so nervous about it working or not working, but trying to stay positive! Man, it's difficult!

Stace- I would definitely bd tonight just in case there is still a chance. Better to take all the chances you have then not! FX for you!!! When do you plan on testing?

Amber, I agree. I am pretty much going to beg DH if I have to so we can BD tonight. And May 1st would be the end of 2ww. Dr said to call if I get a period before then. It's going to be a long 2 weeks. lol Doing this makes my cycle extra longer by about a week (since my eggs took a week longer to grow to the right size). Hopefully it'll be worth it!

yay stace! i am so glad the the procedure went well, and hoping it went REALLY well ;) i think that bding is a good idea if you are up to it. "one last time for good measure" i have my fx'd for you!!!

Amber - great progress! you should start bding soon. get those spermies queued up :haha: p.s. i am sorry about the passing of your mil. we are going to use my grandma's name as a middle name if we ever have a girl. She passed away 2 years ago last week.

i know that cp is not a great indication, but it is lowering and softening and i have a feeling that i am going to get af...

Amber, my deepest sympathies as well. You're in my prayers.

Juniper, I really hope the :witch: stays away for you!!! I too, plan to use my grandmom's name as my daughter's middle name if I ever have one.

Jolene, hope your son feels better asap!

Brooke, your symptoms sound very hopeful!

BDing will def have to happen tonight just in case... I just checked my CM and there was a TON of white, creamy kind. Like, I haven't had that much that I've ever seen before. Don't know what that's about! :shrug:

ok, so now i want to know the names! :) mine is Ruth. the name we have picked out for our first girl is Sophia Lorelei Ruth. Dh said that he would only agree to Sophia if he can call her sofa, so we will see if that happens :haha:

Hello all

I have been reading your posts and BWilliams your symptoms sound great!

Juniper FX for AF to stay away

Jolene sorry to hear about your son xoxox

Stace you go girl you are lined up for the BFP for sure next month!

I am still waiting for the smiley... turned down DH this morning for BD.. am I crazy? Keep thinking need to get as close to O as possible and no smiley yet so every two days is plenty... It's either today or tomorrow... Late O this month sheesh...

Thanks girls I really hope something good comes out of this :) Another thing today my right side feels like someone sucker punched me it is so sore

Ok so i just tested on an opk and it is very close to being a positive and i took a pregnancy and it was neg im so confused on what to do af is only a couple days a way why is the o just now coming should i bd?

Yes, go bd brooke! late ovs are known to happen. did you get a +opk earlier the cycle? keep testing with the opks and bd.

Wow! Such great sounding posts for today. I don't have anything new, but I'm super excited for you ladies. Good luck!

hello,

Bwilliams, in my last cycle I had a late O, too (around CD23-24) and for this reason my AF came late. I wouldn't think twice to bd, dear, go for it:))) It is always better to O late than having a long cycle without ovulation and a chance to get pg. :hugs:

Stace, my opinion is that your fertility window in this cycle is over and you can have sex for pure fun now on:)) With the fantastic timing of bd-ing + the IUI you gave the highest chance to a possible pregnancy that you can do on Earth, I am sure.

Amber, I am sorry for your MIL...:(

Jolene, how is your son doing? Can you stay at home with him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->