BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Hi Ladies,

I went to the docs yesterday and he said all looks good for this cycle. My lining is nice and thick and my I had a 20mm follicle. He says I'll def Ov by CD14 which is tomorrow so BD we must! Although he said only this morning and Wed night due to the amount of DH's sperm. I had EWCM yesterday and am not sure wether to check today as we bd'd this morning????

Stace, I'm glad it went well hun.

Brooke, I'd also say you're probably Ov'ing late this month. Keep on with the OPK's and get in as much :sex: as possible.

All the best ladies :hugs:

Got the smiley today :) plenty of Bding going on... I'm tired lol....

See if my temps go up tomorrow xox

Ok so we bd last night and this morning when i went potty there was blood very light but it was still there im so confused

Jolene- Great News!! I wouldn't check your cm today so you don't budge any spermies out. Better to leave them where they are.

Kat- Yay!! Hope you catch the egg!

Brooke- Was the blood like spotting? I would just monitor it and see if it increases through the day or tomorrow morning, then it might be AF. Sorry hun if it is.:hugs:

I've been having more ewcm and cp is still high and open. Waiting for it to get soft still. Going to use opks everyday now that I'm getting close to O'ing. Really need to start bd'ing too. DH has been working long shifts lately and we haven't had much time for anything together, let alone bd'ing. Hopefully we can work it in somehow.

I just it was spotting cause it stopped now and my cramps are pretty much gone. But my right side is still really sore im so confused :-(

Brooke - i wonder if you have a cyst. maybe you should call the dr and ask... i am glad that it was only spotting.

Jolene - great news! go catch that egg! :)

Kat - Same to you. Get that egg!

Amber - do you have someone who can take you little girl for the night? that might help you manage time a little better... good luck and don't give up.

i am not feeling well at all today :sick: i took my kids to school and came home and went back to bed and slept until 1pm! i am dizzy, nauseous and feel like i have been beaten up. :( i know what you all are going to say, but i guess i am a pessimist. i keep thinking, "please don't be the flu!" i am going to go try to eat something i think...

I would love to join - sounds a good group, and i may get to know some people on here

Lucky, you're more than welcome to join!

Brooke, not sure about the spotting, but glad it's gone. I was also going to say that you might be Oing late in your cycle... I am actually due for AF in 2 days and just O'ed only a couple days ago. Some of us take longer than others to grow our eggies! Keep the faith!

Juniper, I hope you're feeling better soon. Drink lots of fluids and try to rest when you can!

Jolene, I am so happy for you, babe! 20mm follie! That's awesome. Now get to BDing. ;)

Amber, get to :sex:ing! haha Gotta get some :spermy:ies in there!

Kat, how are you, my love?

Pelle, we did BD one more time last night just to be safe, but you're probably right. I just hate that we skipped a day (Saturday) for the IUI Sunday. Really bugs me, but I guess it's worth it since the insemination gives a direct deposit. How are you feeling?

Today I am feeling pretty bloated, my head hurts and I feel nauseous. Still have creamy CM, but definitely not as abundant as yesterday. I started taking the progesterone suppositories as well so that it keeps :witch: away. I don't know what all this is about because I think it's a bit early for pg symptoms, don't you ladies? I just really hope it's not AF symptoms because that's supposed to come in 2 days. :/

Welcome LuckyM!:hi:

Juniper- Sorry you're feeling sick! Hope it's a good sign though. :hugs:

It really depends when I get my + opk, but when I do, hopefully my mom will be able to babysit overnight. It's really a guessing game though. She is a busy woman and can't always watch my DD. If she can't we'll still try to sneak off and bd while DD is sleeping.

Stace- I'd say it's probably a bit early for preg symptoms. But you never know! How long is your LP?

Amber, I honestly have no idea especially since this month my cycle is longer. Last month they had me end my cycle early with Provera. It's probably too early and just feeling crappy.

Welcome LuckyM!

Hello everyone :)

Stace everything sounds good my dear... the eggies were big.. you BD'd as well just to make sure I think you have done all that you can now its up to your body... Progesterone puts your temp up and can make you feel ill so that might be it? Also Progesterone causes creamy CM (after O) so that would be why so much creamy CM (I'm guessing).
Good luck lovey I hope this is it for us xoxoxoxox

Juniper sorry you are not feeling well... I hope its just a quick sickness and not a full blown flu those are horrible.

BWilliams not sure about the spotting? Sometimes if we BD too much can cause a little bleeding especially if the BD is "vigorous" hehe... I wouldn't worry too much about it just watch maybe.. and hopefully it will go away.. I hope its not AF xox

AmberDawn catch that eggy its definetly O time by the sounds of your symptoms.

My temp went up today ( a little bit) so I think I O'd yesterday I'm hoping last night while I was sleeping after we BD. Woke up in the night with this strange feeling but probably just my imagination. I guess I'm now in the 2ww... I'll see how my opk goes today and if its negative I'll just assume yesterday or last night was the day...
I'm so tired... phew.. working full time and doing two part time study courses while TTC is tiring me out!! And I O'd late this cycle. So the 2ww is going to be longer than ever haha!

Jolene what's happening with you do you think your eggy came yet?

Kat - Good luck, deary! Maybe your feeling was a good one. ;)

Welcome to our group Lucky M!

Juniper - Feel better soon!

Good luck to everyone in the 2WW. I've decided to begin calling mine the 2 Month Wait...I'm probably not even going to test until I get some sign that my body is working again, so until then, I will be our head cheerleader for the group...this could get scary..haha.

Hello ladies,I would LOVE to be FAT and pregnant,May I join please?
Hugs and babydust!!!

Welcome daisy74! We would love to have you. :)

Welcome daisy!:hi:

Stace- Love your new pic!

Kat- Your chart looks good for Oing yesterday. FX it was perfect timed bd'ing!:happydance:

JRC- I'm glad you will be cheering for all of us! We're cheering you on too!

I have nothing new to report. Negative opks thus far. Will test again tomorrow.

Would it be a waste for me to use OPK's now? I feel like it would be, since I probably haven't started a true cycle, yet. What do you all think?

Good luck amberdawn! :)

Thanks girls i really hope its something silly the spotting has stopped but my side is still sore. My opk was deff + yesterday so maybe it was just a huge egg (one big enough for twin boys i hope) :happydance: I hope all you other girls who are getting + opk catch that egg!!! Jrc have you seen a doctor?

Thanks girls i really hope its something silly the spotting has stopped but my side is still sore. My opk was deff + yesterday so maybe it was just a huge egg (one big enough for twin boys i hope) :happydance: I hope all you other girls who are getting + opk catch that egg!!! Jrc have you seen a doctor?

I haven't seen a doctor since I stopped my BC. I think if I don't get AF by May, I will make an appointment. What do you think?

Welcome Daisy and luckym.

Thanks everyone. i am not feeling better yet.. Actually I guess it is getting worse. Chinese food was not a good idea :sick:

Jrc - i would go to the dr and get provera if i were you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->