BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

:hi: daisy and lucky!

FF says I Ov'd on CD11 which isn't impossible because I only had my follicle scan on CD12 and the eggy hadn't released yet. I'm expecting my temp to spike tomorrow as I should Ov today and then I'm hoping FF will change it. I really don't know if I can handle another 2ww :nope:

Fx for all. I can't wait for our next :bfp:

Stace everything sounds good my dear... the eggies were big.. you BD'd as well just to make sure I think you have done all that you can now its up to your body... Progesterone puts your temp up and can make you feel ill so that might be it? Also Progesterone causes creamy CM (after O) so that would be why so much creamy CM (I'm guessing).
Good luck lovey I hope this is it for us xoxoxoxox

Thanks, darling! I really hope so. I am still paranoid about if I Oed in time of the IUI, but I guess I should have more faith in the dr. I don't know why, I also keep wondering what if I didn't O at all just because I'm used to not Oing. I guess if the eggs are big enough, you def O... Just so many things going through my mind.

As for the progesterone, I started it after I posted so it wasn't that. I actually have no CM right now, but just a little bit of watery CM if you wanna call it CM.

I hope you O'ed at the perfect time! Sounds like you guys BDed at the right times!! My fingers are crossed, lovely! xoxox

Yeah they say CM dries up after O so sounds like you got it right on time Stace xoxox You're eggs were ready so I'm sure they came out especially since they were so big!

I got another +OPK today and the line was really really dark so me and DH came home early from work to BD lol.... Now just waiting to see if the eggy came yesterday or today but glad we covered all bases... phew...

Looks like tomorrow is the beginning of the 2ww for me!

Ooh me too Kat. We'll start the dreaded 2ww together.

Stace, I was reading this https://www.ivf.com/ch14mb.html and it made me think of you (the only difference is you're gonna get your bfp this month) It was a fascinating read if you want to have a look.

I'm stressing myself out. I checked my cm twice today and there isn't much and it's a bit stretchy (when I can get enough together) but it's been stretchier (if that's a word, lol) I'm 95% sure I'm Ov'ing today and we were told by the docman to bd tonight!!! It doesn't seem right :( Do I still have a chance? I didn't check my cm yesterday because we bd'd the morning but the day before it was defo stretchier!!!

hi ladies

today is 12dpo for me and still no sight of af. i am 3 days from testing. i am still not feeling well, but i am now sure that i am not getting the flu. i am now wondering if it is a weird little virus, or ms.. still not sure about the ms because i only :sick: once, but i am super nauseous still. like i gag if i keep my mouth open to long. the other weird thing is that even though i am so nauseous, i am really hungry.?? have any of you heard of an instance of ms like this? i have been disappointment so many times, i really don't want to get my hopes up and get crushed again :(

Jolene - go take some cough syrup (expectorant). that might help...

Juniper, Jolene, Stace, and Kat - I'm getting pretty excited for you! I feel like we could have another BFP soon!!!

Good luck. =)

Woohoo, got some highly unusual spur of the moment daytime :sex:! That never happens! I can't even remember the last time we did that. Still no +opk but I'm sure it's coming. Tempted to test here in a minute. I really need to pee but don't know if I should waste a test on it or just wait til tomorrow afternoon............hmmmmmm:shrug:

Okay I take that back! My last opk was almost positive. Took it at 5:50 pm just before going outside to play with my DD. I got sidetracked by weed-eating the lawn and doing other garden things (I finally have a flower garden now that we have our own home!). Didn't check it til just now...assumed it was negative since it wasn't blatantly positive within the first 20 seconds. It is definitely almost positive Can I get a woot woot?! I am in a gooooooood mood now. :dance:

Took another opk after that last post (since I really had to pee) and it IS positive! :happydance: Way more positive than last cycle's! Awesome!!! I'll be bd'ing the next few days without a doubt!:thumbup:

I hope we all get our BFPs this cycle! I'm really positive for all of us!:hugs:

Well i got my 3rd +ve OPK today!! I think i caught my LH surge right at the beginning, in the middle and at the end (over 3 days)... far out... off to BD tonight.. DH thinks its funny :) I'm exhausted!

I hope my neg smiley face comes tomorrow otherwise I'll worry that something is wrong :(

What do you guys think?

Amber - i am so excited for you hun! sounds like you timed that bding perfectly. fx'd for you!

:dust:

Kat - at this point lets take it as a good sign :) hopefully it means that you fave a nice big eggy working its way out! fx'd

i am so excited for everyone! i love times like these when there is news everyday and everyone is so excited :happydance:

well, as for me, i am on 13 dpo and still no af. i i woke up with this fullness and crampy feeling. i wonder if :witch: is coming. :(

Kat- Sounds good so far! Hopefully you'll get a nice temp rise in the am. FX'd!:thumbup:

Thanks Juniper! I love it too when we're all excited. I hope all of us girls are doing well and making some miracle bfps! I have my FX'd for you Juniper that af stays far far away. Do you plan on testing on a certain dpo?

Aww, so excited for everyone! Sounds like we're sure for some bfps!!! Fingers are crossed.

And thanks, Jolene, for the link. I am going to check it out now.

No temp rise this morning I hope i get a neg opk today (isnt that funny) My egg's starter motor must be faulty haha! Hope it means a really big egg...

On a good note I had true EWCM yesterday before we BD :happydance: Means that the spermies might last longer so even if I do get another +OPK they should all still be in there waiting waiting... surely?

Hopefully today is the day lol... DH thinks I'm tricking him coz I want to BD all week.. v funny.. we have become very ummm efficient lately hahaha!

We are all so close! FX for you Juniper xoxox hope AF stays away

3dpo today!!! I really hope i have some luck this month cause i really really want that bfp but im scared that since i O'd really late and af is only a few days away that i have no chance :-( I really hope im wrong about that. Anyways I hope everyone is doing great and hopefully we ALL get our :bfp: this month!!!!!

Yay Kat!:happydance: I'm still getting positives too so we might be Oing together tonight! Guess we'll see in the morning. FX!!!

Brooke- when did you O? Typically everyone's luteal phase stays the same length every cycle. If you O'd later than normal, then your cycle might be longer too...which means you might need to wait to test until a sufficient dpo have passed...like 10+ days. FX for you!

I O'd on cd19 and my cycle is only 29 days long im not going to test till my dpo is a little higher im just scared I have no chance cause i O'd so late :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->