BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Aww, Brooke. I'm sorry. Is there no possible way it's implantation?

So today (Thurs.) is 5 or 6 DPO (by my guesstimation, but 5 days since the IUI. Nothing much to report.

Much bloating and for the past couple days a dull achy stab (for lack of better description) that randomly happens on my lower left ovary area. Other than that, very scant amounts of watery CM. OHOHOH, and I'm constipated (sorry if that's TMI, but I'm backed up! lol). That's been going on for a few days now.

I am silly. I know it's way too early yet I POAS anyway. lol Still makes me sad to see "Not pregnant", but I really jumped the gun. I still have another 8 or 9 days to test.

brooke - fx'd that the :witch: stays away.

Stace - you are so cute. fx'd for that bfp!

i am pretty sure that i am going to test in the morning. i am kinda freaking out. i am so scared to test because i really don't want it to be negative :(

Looks like most of us are in the 1 or 2ww. :happydance:

Yesterday I had the perfect EWCM and I'm 100& sure I Ov'd and we didn't bd. I was so tired :sleep: We bd'd the night before and the previous morning so I'm hoping that's enough. I should be 1DPO today but FF doesn't agree?

Stace, why are you torturing yourself. :bfn: 's are awful!!!

Jenn, as for your Q about ms. With the twin pregancy I had ms like that. I was so sick but eating made me feel soooo much better and then I'd just go back to feeling sick again. I also thought it was strange but apparently it's quite common.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

It's ok you're forgiven. I've done that so many times too, lol.

Well I got my 4th positive OPK in a row!!! I think its off to the Doctor for me... I'm sure something isn't right. Might have to write off this cycle.

The line is much lighter than yesterday though. So there is hope for a temp rise for me in the morning and the egg is hopefully already out of the gates!!

I'm cheering for you all though xoxoxox :) Go babydust go!!

KAT, PCO makes (false) positive OPKs in a row, I agree that you should see a doctor and get your hormones checked, dear! :hug: ....or you are pregnant and that's why OPK is positive in a row, hm?

Stace, so you are a pee addict? :) It's fine, don't worry!

Did a preg test and it was negative... did another OPK and its a strong positive again.
SIGH i wonder if my Dr is working tomorrow lol.... just another thing I guess!

But my other cycles have been so normal? Maybe this month is dud.. ahh decisions decisions

Ok maybe im not out the spotting has stopped again!!! Grrr this is so confusing

jolene - don't worry, ff has done that to me. i am a slow riser and it usually takes them 3-4 days to pick up on ov. but when they do they place it in the right spot and all moves forward :)

Brooke - ??? some thing has to be going on with you hun. fx'd that it is a bean trying to get a good hold!

I tested this morning and bfn. :cry: i am at 14dpo (14 is the longest lp i have ever had) i don't know what to think. i know that our timing was not good this month and i am not supposed to be obsessing over this, but there is something hormonal going on in my body. i guess the question is what... i have tried really hard to not obsess over symptoms, but it has been really hard the past 2 days. every time something happens i first things "ehh, this sucks", then "wait, that's a good symptom!", then "am i making this happen to myself?" yesterday some of my symptoms included pms type symptoms, si i am not sure if this is the real deal or another crazy period :crazy: and of course the bfn has sent me reeling. i am truly starting to believe that i will never see i bfp :( well, here are my symptoms: nausea/vomiting (sensitivity to smells), very hungry despite nausea, fatigue, low back ache, fullness/bloating in tummy, tender breasts (throbbing would be a more appropriate word), high/firm/closed cp, creamy cm, late? period, very very very emotional (started yesterday and afraid that it is pms)

will some body please tell me that i am not crazy?!? :wacko:

Juniper- So sorry you are having a tough time. I don't know what to tell you except that your symptoms sound good for pregnancy, but it's hard to know unless you get a positive hpt. FX for you....maybe a few more days before you test again? 18 dpo is the max they say to know for sure you're pregnant.:hugs:

Brooke- Did the spotting stop all together? That sounds good to me! Maybe implantation? FX!!

Pelle- How are things this cycle?

Kat- I'm also having +opks for days (today's 3 days). I looked it up and found this: https://babymed.com/FAQ/Content.aspx?14771
Does Ovulation Happens After OPK Turns Negative?

I have a question: I know that your body makes LH all the time, so the manufacturers try to make the strips so that you can see when it's building up towards ovulation. So you're likely to have a few with no line, then some with faint lines, and finally (hopefully) some with REALLY dark lines. Those are your peak readings (+OPKs) and they indicate that ovulation is imminent in 12-36 hours. Then after a day (or two or three) of very dark lines, you'll get another fainter day. Does that mean that the first day of negative OPKs after a positive OPK is the actual day of ovulation?

No, ovulation does not necessarily happen after it turns negative. It could happen, but that's not the rule. What matter solely is when it OPK FIRST turns positive not when it eventually becomes negative. Ovulation happens within12-36 hours after the OPK FIRST becomes positive. What happens afterwards is not important. It could be positive for a day only or for 3-4 days. The length of it being positive doesn't predict when ovulation happens
Hope that helps! Makes me feel better. But I did have a temp rise this morning so I'm fairly confident I O'd yesterday...especially with all the O pain I was feeling.

Stace- You made me smile! FX for you!

Jolene- That is weird that FF doesn't think you already O'd. It looks to me like you might have. Maybe you'll get crosshairs tomorrow.

Kat, in my case with all those positive OPKs, the doctor said that my body was gearing up to ovulate, but that the eggs weren't big enough to release so your body will make more than one attempt hence more positives... Yours could be that or something else. Definitely check with a dr when you can. Not everyone ovulates every month. Hopefully it's not a "dud" for you like you said. FX xoxoxoxoxox

So today... 5 or 6DPO... My stomach feels like I did 100 situps.. like it's sore. Had some backache earlier this morning with dull aches on the left ovary area. That seems to be gone now and just has the overall 100 situp ache. I have no CM today so far.

I want to say that my stomach feels different than usual, but it might just be in my head. I've been trying to stay positive all week, but today I'm just not feeling it. :nope:

xoxoxo Stace ! xoxoxox How exciting 6PDO

Juniper I dunno? Maybe you didn't O when you thought you did? Maybe you O'd later? xox

BWilliams spotting might be IB?

Amber I never thought I would get sick of seeing the smiley face!... Oh well I tested this morning with FMU on a line test because I've run out of digital tests and its a definite negative... But I'll test again this afternoon.. And I know the egg makes your temp go up once it shows your face so I don't know about it being after the first 12-24 hours?

And I took my temp at the normal time and it was lower so I took it again when I woke up and it was wayyy high... Must have O'd by now!! lol... 2ww turned into a 3ww phew

Kat - thats good news. hopefully your temp will be nice and high tomorrow. :)

i wondered that too, especially since i didn't temp this time. the only thing is that i definitely have something hormonal going on with the breast tenderness and moodiness. i know that something is coming, the question now is just weather it is af or a bfp... i think i have checked for spotting 10 times today :) i am thinking that i will test on Monday if af isn't here by then.

Stace - fx'd for you!

:dust: for everyone!

hello girls,

Juniper, ah, the 2ww is a rough time. I know it is hard, but you should really wait 3 more days and test again, and see if these are pg symptoms or an unusual cycle. My fingers are crossed for you and remember this: in this topic everybody will get a BFP this year, you are not an exception, baby!!!!!!!!!!! you will be faaat and pregnaaant! :hugs:

Kat, what Amber and Stace said has a sense, you know! :)

Stace, very-very promising, especially that 'I made a hundred sit-up' feeling, take care, girl, I cannot wait to DPO9-10 to see your test!

Amber, welcome to 2 ww! It will be so great to test around the similar days! I am very convinced I had my O yesterday, so I started the 2 ww, too!

Jolene, how are you doing?

Brooke, I am very excited, when are you testing? I am glad the spotting is over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->