BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Well now I'm confused....my temp dropped really low today instead of staying up. Still have ewcm and hso and + opk. Maybe I didn't O after all? Guess I'm starting to feel like you were Kat.....just plain confused.:shrug: Hope I get a temp rise again tomorrow along with neg opk and sticky cm. Perhaps I can get some more bd'ing in now.:haha: At least that's something positive about this.

How is everyone else this morning?

I'm 3DPO! You girls were right, FF put the lines in today when I entered my temp. I'll probably wait until about 15DPO to test as my luteal phase is 14days and I don't want to see :bfn:s anymore.

Jenn, your symptoms sound really good. I really hope they're preggy symptoms.

Kat, I see your temp is up today, yay. Hopefully the OPK's can stay negative - too much of a good thing is bad, lol.

Pelle, hi luv thanks for asking. I'm doing good but my ttc pma is defo out the window this month! Welcome to the 2ww!

Amber I hope you're in the 2ww with us hun.

Amber I see todays temp has an open circle. Perhaps that's the reason for the low temp?

Well it's an open circle because I went to bed later than usual and was quite cold when I woke up to temp (hubby is freezing me out with two fans and the AC on!), so I marked sleep deprived on FF. I hope that's the reason for the drop in temp, but don't know why I'm still getting ewcm and have a hso cervix? I know opks can stay positive after O a day or two....but I don't know...I'm just confused.

I reckon I might have not released an egg this month. Maybe our egg didn't get out Amber. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to temp but they have all been low all day today again. Sigh. Oh well!

FX everyone xoxox

Hey girls
Just popping in to say a quick hi :) Will be 'stalking' for the next 2 weeks to see who gets BFP's as there are bound to be some, I just know it!!!
Hope you are all well
Kelly
xxx

Hi Kellycool!

Kat- I hope you're wrong! I've been having a bit of ovary pain today on both sides so maybe it's still coming? Had a whole bunch of ovary pain two days ago....so I don't know what to think. Time will tell I suppose.

Amber - i found this on another forum ...

"Fallback rise is a BBT chart pattern in which your temperature rises after ovulation but then falls back down immediately. This usually happens at 2-3 dpo. It then goes back up shortly after.
Before O, estrogen levels peak and then drop, causing LH level to peak and then drop, causing ovulation. One theory of fallback rise is that the estrogen level is still dropping after the LH level has dropped, and the progesterone levels have not risen high enough to push the temperature up. Estrogen causes low temps, progesterone high temps. By the next day, the estrogen level is down and the progesterone level pushes the temperature back up. The result is a chart that looks like mine this time.
This pattern doesn't happen all the time but happens often. I think it depends one what time you O compared to when you take your temps, and how high the estrogen level really goes.
Unfortunately, until you have more high temps after the drop at 2dpo, it's very difficult to figure out whether or not you have ovulated...like me!"

Jolene - yay! welcome to the 2ww.

Kat - don't freak out hun, there is a reason they tell you not to test bbt during the day. it is unreliable. fx'd that it will be back up in the morning.

Kelly - good to see you!

ok, so, not sure what is going on with me. i checked my cervix when i woke up and it was super high, medium, and closed and my cm was watery. i started to get excited as those to do not seem like signs that would happen if you are about to get af. now, as i was typing this stuff, i am starting to get cramps (well i guess, they are more these weird twingey pains) :( i am scared to go check :(

Thanks for that info Juniper! That sounds like it might be what I'm experiencing. FX'd anyways!

And hun, I have my FX for you! How long do you think you'll go before testing?

Hey girls i hope your having a great weekend so far!!! I get to spend mine at the race track all weekend when all i really wanna do is spend it in bed :) So the spotting is still gone but now my back kinda hurts and my lower right side feels funny. Anyways i hope goods things happen this month in our group!!!

Hey ladies:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:

I am new to this group, although I am a part of several. I cant keep up sometimes, but Im begging to be fat and pregnant, so I thought I could come over here as well. Im waiting to test, but hoping for a :bfp:. I believe I will test on tuesday if all goes well. Be blessed ladies and im praying for all of BNB!:hugs:

Hey Mrskcbrown!!! I'm still praying that you get that :bfp: Welcome to the group.

Amber - yw, hun :) i really don't know when i am going to test. if i had any i would probably be in there poas right now :haha: i am a complete basket case right now. :wacko: i really want to test tomorrow, but i think i am going to wait til monday. i would much rather get af then another bfn.

Brooke - have you thought about testing again? i have been wondering if all the pain and spotting was a implantation...

Welcome mrskcbrown, you are right in sync with the rest of us. :) fx'd

Juniper- I hope its IB that would be awesome!!! Im going to give it a little longer to test either wait for my dpo to get longer of af?

Brooke - sounds good to me :)

Well, i'm out. pretty sure that :witch: is showing her ugly face. i started spotting about an hour ago, put on a panty liner and when i just checked it there were 2 spots on the pad. i normally would not count that was af, but i had that weird period last time.... :(

Sorry Juniper! Hugs your way!:hugs:

Brooke- Sounds good to wait....I agree with Juniper, it's easier to see af than bfns over and over if it's not your cycle.

Welcome MrsKCBrown!:hi:

Well, took another opk at 5pm just to see if it was still positive and thankfully it's finally getting fainter. Just want to see that temp rise in the morning to make me feel more confident that I O'd either on Thursday or today.....either date is fine with me just so long as I did O. DH wants to go to a movie tonight, so if I can get a babysitter maybe we can get some bd'ing in too...and hopefully it will help. The more spermies the better I suppose!:thumbup:

I'm so sorry, Juniper!!! :hugs:

Kat, I really hope things are ok. Maybe you wanna get checked by your dr and see what's going on? Can you get an ultrasound or bloodwork to see if you Oed or not? I'm pulling for ya, love. xoxoxoxox

I'm not feeling so optimistic again today... I don't know what the deal is and I was silly and POAS again. I don't know why I do that to myself. I really have 8 more days of waiting and it's killing me. I keep trying to give myself positive thoughts, but I'm just not feeling it...I hope I'm wrong. :(

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend.

Juniper- im so sorry :hugs: Stace- stop testing lady how many dpo are you? Amberdawn i really hope you got that egg :)

Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! Ill be checking in regularly!!!

Sorry to hear Jenn :(

lol Stace it's still too early to see a bfp. I know how you feel though. I'm feeling really negative about this cycle. It's not a nice feeling.

I've decided to hold out until Mother's day on the 9th to test. :af: is due on the 5th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->