BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

@Daria: Congrats on your wedding. I agree with JRC, you may want to experience one year no baby, but do what you and Dh feel is best. We got preggo right at the 1 yr mark. As for the 12 yr old, I would simply take the game out of her room and tell her she will not get it back until her room is clean. I do this for my daughter with her wii and it works everytime. Foul language is something that I would not tolerate from a 12 yr old. If she cursed, under my roof, she wouldnt see that Xbox or the light from the outside until she corrected her behavior. Is she around foul language? Is someone cursing in the house and is this why she thinks it is ok? I know she may be mad at you for taking away the Xbox but it sounds like she needs some tough love and some strict rules for keeping her room clean and watching her language.

Just my opinion and good luck!:hugs:

She used to live with her parents and her mom can have a pretty foul mouth but she NEVER said what her 12yr old daughter says on xbox. Since it's DH's xbox, I'm going to get him to take it out of her room. If she wants to play a gaming system, she has a wii and a playstation 3 that she can play with.

Daria congrats on the marriage! Im sorry to hear bought your niece. I hope things work out for ya'll

jrc that is really good! congrats for your OH!

Jrc - congrats again.

Daria - Congrats on the wedding! I am sorry that you are still having problems with your BIL and SIL. About the little girl and the xbox. Shortly after our boys came to live with us we had problems with video games. We decided to take all the game systems away and put them in the front room so that they would have to be supervised. We also have a sticker board. Every day that they do what is expected of them (no back talking, doing their chores, no major attitude problems) They get 1 sticker and if they do something really great they get an extra one. When they get 10 stickers they can cash them in for video games or a family movie night.... This could also help with the cursing because she wouldn't get a sticker if she cursed that day and in turn would take longer to earn her video games.. Just a suggestion. :)

I am going to order opks today. Also, I got a letter last night that my health insurance got approved!!!!! I am guessing that it will probably take a month or so to get to a dr, but now I have a time line! If you can't tell, I am excited :haha:

Juniper that is great news! I hope you get a really good doctor. I have to look for a new one

I haven't been on here in so long it seems. :nope:

Juniper- Congrats on getting your insurance approved! :thumbup:

Daria- Congrats on your wedding! Yay for love!

Pelle- OMG Twins! Congrats!!!:happydance:

JRC- Congrats to hubby! FX'd that it all works out!

I think I might have O'd yesterday:shrug:...but since I haven't been temping and checking cm like I should or using my opks...or taking my Vitex...or prenatals...so who knows....(OMGosh I need to get my act together!:dohh:)
I haven't had any recent bd'ing, so definitely not keeping my fingers crossed. Going to try and get some tonight...but as usual, it may or may not happen.

Thanks everybody! hopefully this means we can get some answers and ultimately a baby soon :happydance: Well, off for a day at the lake with the fam! Everyone have a great day :hugs:

Thanks everybody! hopefully this means we can get some answers and ultimately a baby soon :happydance: Well, off for a day at the lake with the fam! Everyone have a great day :hugs:
Yes you will be blessed with a baby soon. Enjoy your family!:thumbup:

Thanks Mrsbrown! :hugs:

So, one of my obsessive ttc habits is going to www.countdowntopregnancy.com and calculating my future due date if I am to conceive this cycle :blush: Well, as ov is approaching, I did it today and if I were to conceive this cycle, my EDD will be my oldest son's bday! Weird huh? Ok, now comes the really embarrassing part... I am actually kinda nervous about it. :haha: I am not sure how he would react to that.. I know that this is ridiculous! I haven't even Oved yet and I am worrying about my EDD! :wacko:

Hahaha Jenn, I used to do the exact same thing. And don't worry the chances of a baby coming on it's due date is so slim. Enjoy the day at the lake, sounds like fun.

LOL Jenn

Hey ladies 8 DPO and I got the first BFN for the month!!!

I don't feel confident at all this month booo :(

Kat Im sorry to hear that, Don't give up, I am sure you will get your BFP

Hi ladies how was your weekend? This weekend was very good and DH and I did a lot of "marital activities" lol so hopefully it gets me to my :bfp:. Best of luck to you all.

:hugs: kat.... since your LP is usually 14 days(ish) its still early. Dont lose hope yet, but i do know how you feel....im pretty sure we have all been there :hug:

Juniper....I do that ALL THE TIME!!! I just did it today and if I were to conceive when I think I should O, my due date will be March 23 2011....my birthday is March 22

lol. Thanks girls... I don't feel so silly now! :haha: I actually talked to dh about it and he thinks that Devon would be think it was cool :shrug: Man, it is very tricky introducing bio kids into an adoptive household.. There are so many things we have to worry about that would normally not be a big deal at all!

Kat - Why do you do that to your self? Hang in there hun, there is plenty of time to still get a bfp! :hugs:

Happily - When did you ov? fx'd for you!!

ngridley - Are you getting close to ov! Have you started bding yet? Mine would be March 31, but I actually think that I am going to ov sooner now, this morning I checked my cervix and it is half open...

Morning all!

Happily good luck well done with your marital activities! I was telling my friend the other day how nice it is to have a good man.. Hope you caught the eggy girl!

I got a temp drop today so hoping its an implantation dip lol... ahhh please I don't want to see this fertility man on Friday and get told everything that's wrong I'd rather get a BFP!!!!

Juniper I would think that was the best present ever if a new baby came on my birthday xoxoxoxox

Thanks NGRidley xoxox

Shey how are you feeling?

Hey Juniper I did the same thing for about 14 months so no you arent crazy. I didnt want another winter baby but it is what it is.

Kat, dont give up yet. Youre gonna get that bfp!

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

Juniper....I think I may have Od today....but only time with tell.
I usually have a 36-38 day cycle with a 14-16 LP

This of course depends on if I even O.......
I BD on CD 13,16,18,19 and wanted to on CD21 but had some bad back pain....so again this morning CD22.

CD19 was PM and CD22 was AM so i hope there wasnt too much of a gap.....
havent decided when we will BD again....that may depend on tomorrows temp

Morning all!

Happily good luck well done with your marital activities! I was telling my friend the other day how nice it is to have a good man.. Hope you caught the eggy girl!

I got a temp drop today so hoping its an implantation dip lol... ahhh please I don't want to see this fertility man on Friday and get told everything that's wrong I'd rather get a BFP!!!!

Juniper I would think that was the best present ever if a new baby came on my birthday xoxoxoxox

Thanks NGRidley xoxox

Shey how are you feeling?

Kat I could be better! Im sorry you got temp drop. hope things go well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->