BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

well ladies, i have been on vitex for a little over a week now and i am still experiencing light bleeding/spotting so i am off to the doctors tomorrow to hopefully get tested :nope: and see if my cyst has become worse.

the vitex doesnt work for everyone I was told. I hope you get it figured out.

thanks, im told it takes anywhere from 3-6 months for it to completely be in your system but it depends on the person so I am headed to the doctors.

NG - It sounds like you have it covered. :dust:

Happily - It sounds like it would be a good idea to go to the dr.. I hope everything works out for you!

Awaitingrmb - you just start posting, that is all. I will put your name on the front page :) How long have you been ttc?

babywanted - would you like your name on the front page?

My Preggos - I was thinking that it would be cute to put the dates that you all got your bfps on the front page... If you want yours on there, send me your date

well ladies, i have been on vitex for a little over a week now and i am still experiencing light bleeding/spotting so i am off to the doctors tomorrow to hopefully get tested :nope: and see if my cyst has become worse.

Its a good idea to go to the docs....I went after my long cycle and was told to keep an eye on it for a while.....THEN i bled for like 5o days straight...or something around there....so I got an U/S

I would like to join if possible. How do I join?

Welcome awatingrmb

NG - It sounds like you have it covered. :dust:

My Preggos - I was thinking that it would be cute to put the dates that you all got your bfps on the front page... If you want yours on there, send me your date

I think its a great idea to put dates on the front page......to show those who are graduated BFP's.....as long as everyone else is ok with that as well

Bring on the dates, Juniper!

Welcome awaitingrmb! :hugs:

So...I'm not sure how long my cycle is, but if it's 28 days, I'm 2 days late...my ticker is set to 35 days, so Sunday would be my start date.

Should I wait until Sunday or test sooner?

Bring on the dates, Juniper!

Welcome awaitingrmb! :hugs:

So...I'm not sure how long my cycle is, but if it's 28 days, I'm 2 days late...my ticker is set to 35 days, so Sunday would be my start date.

Should I wait until Sunday or test sooner?

Hey JRC-

I would wait and take it sunday. You know Im always an advocate of later because I know the heartbreak a BFN brings. If you are preggo (which I am so praying that you are!:happydance:) you will still be preggo on sunday, Yay! Im rooting for you.:hugs:

Sure Juniper. I will not be on much because I have to watch my children until they go back to school

jrc - what day is your best guess that you oved? Also, do you remember what day you started your period cycle before this one? ... I have a method to my madness, I promise! :haha:

wanted - I know how that goes, I have def been on less this summer...

I was met with something interesting this morning... Watery cm... not weird in itself, I know, but I have never had watery cm. Even when I took cough syrup.. My cm is always kinds thick even when I get EWCM. I usually have thin creamy cm with globs of ew... Well i'm not complaining, I am actually pretty excited to see if I get some great ewcm! I continue to be amazed by the human body. As soon as I think that I start to understand my cycle and form patterns, something like this happens and throws me for a loop. Hopefully the next loop is a bfp! :haha:

hello girls,

Daria, congrats on your wedding! :)

Juniper, woohoo, go for it, baby, watery CM is excellent!
your idea with the testing dates are wonderful, mine is June 6th

JRC, 2 days late! I am excited! How do you feel yourself? :) Fx for your test!!!!!

I still feel sick, vomit a lot, so my doctor suggested me to stay home. I already have a bump while I am loosing weight from my legs and arms:) I took 3 weeks of holiday, but I have to tell the situation to my boss very soon.

jrc - what day is your best guess that you oved? Also, do you remember what day you started your period cycle before this one? ... I have a method to my madness, I promise! :haha:

I was met with something interesting this morning... Watery cm... not weird in itself, I know, but I have never had watery cm. Even when I took cough syrup.. My cm is always kinds thick even when I get EWCM. I usually have thin creamy cm with globs of ew... Well i'm not complaining, I am actually pretty excited to see if I get some great ewcm! I continue to be amazed by the human body. As soon as I think that I start to understand my cycle and form patterns, something like this happens and throws me for a loop. Hopefully the next loop is a bfp! :haha:

Ok...I 'could have' oved anytime between June 19-23...I ran out of OPK strips, so I'm not sure. :( My last period was February 3rd. Remember my body was readjusting? I wouldn't even count the January or February ones...but that's all the info I have. :)

I don't feel any different at all. I feel like I could cramp sometime in the next few days, but nothing now...I'm just grasping at straws.

Now I'm DYING to know why you asked! LOL

Ok...I 'could have' oved anytime between June 19-23...I ran out of OPK strips, so I'm not sure. :( My last period was February 3rd. Remember my body was readjusting? I wouldn't even count the January or February ones...but that's all the info I have. :)

I don't feel any different at all. I feel like I could cramp sometime in the next few days, but nothing now...I'm just grasping at straws.

Now I'm DYING to know why you asked! LOL

The rule of thumb is that if you don't know your lp length, then count on 14 days. The over all length of your cycle doesn't always mean much because the time you ov can flux. your lp is usually about the same length all the time though, so I was trying to help you get a better idea of when to test/ expect af. If you ov'd on the 19th then you would be 10 dpo today. 14 days would be Sat. (3rd), so Sunday would be a good time to test. Also, keep in mind that you might have ov'd later so af might be later... I would say don't freak out unless you still for have af/bfp by the 7th.. I hope that was not too confusing :hugs:

lol girls! amazingly enough, we were able to get some BDing done this afternoon, but I wasn't able to lay down for very long afterward :( Hopefully the fertile cm will continue!

lol girls! amazingly enough, we were able to get some BDing done this afternoon, but I wasn't able to lay down for very long afterward :( Hopefully the fertile cm will continue!

Great Juniper. I didnt even check CM when I got BFP. I never know what Im looking at anyway:haha:. Im wishing you sooooo muchhhhhh blessings!!!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->