BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Great news Juniper!

Pelle sorry you are feeling so yuk... yes you had better tell the boss soon!

Sounds good JRC hope this is the lead up to your BFP.

Well I got another BFN on 10DPO Boooo!!!! But found a very interesting website about HCG levels :)

https://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

Looks like we should wait until day 19 then. lol.

Looks like we should wait until day 19 then. lol.

Well FF does suggest testing after 18dpo.

For me....so I dont stress out.....I wait until about 14 DPO as my LP is usually 14-16DPO

Do you all ever just wish you weren't TTC?

Today we found out my SIL is having a little girl...I want to be happy for her, but I am just so upset...I came straight home and slept for 7 hours...

I had a crazy dream that I was taking care of a baby (little girl) with a ghost mom...I know that sounds stupid, but wtf is wrong with me? I can't even have my own baby in my sleep. :(

This is so selfish, but I was hoping she would have a boy, so she would feel a little disappointed. :( I'm sorry I feel that way and I will make myself let it go after I type this, but I am just so sad. I have never been this jealous of anyone in my life. I'm always happy just being me and with what I have...

UGH. I want to cry and am super emotional, but I just can't.

And my belly is upset. :(

Oh Jrc! :hugs: I know exactly how you feel. I cried for 3 hours when I found out my SIL was pregnant. I also wished with everything i had that she wouldn't have a girl and I was very happy when she was disappointing. No, these feelings are not "ok", but they are completely understandable. You WILL get your baby when it is God's will, just like all of us. Hey who knows, you could be pg right now! Hang in there hun, i'm here for you :hugs:

Man, I am not having a good night. I am so tired and can't sleep! Sorry to whine, but it is 4am and I cannot sleep because I have horrible heartburn :( This happened last night too and I had to sleep in my chair in the living room. I need sleep!

Hope you ladies have a good day...

Aww Jrc and Juniper I know how you girls feel. 2 of my friends are having babies soon and its like I want to be happy for them but I just have jealousy rage in me and Idk what to do to stop it. :(

JRC, Juniper... everyone at my work is preg at the moment... 4 of them!! And they started trying after I did!! All of them are talking about how their clothes don't fit and how they want to know the sex of the baby etc etc... I'm not jealous just wonder how they can talk so openly about it when they know I'm trying so hard.

Well tomorrow is the big day. I go to the fertility guy who will poke and prod and probably take blood and swab etc. I turn into a pin cushion and have to reveal my past, present and what I want for the future to someone I don't even know. He may want to do an op and cut me open and look and may find I'm PCOS or blocked tubes or who knows what. I wish I had my BFP already so I didn't have to go through this. :(..

Why is it that young druggies who drink and smoke and are irresponsible can fall preggars? Why is it that people who decide they will just go off the pill to try and see what happens fall preggars straight away? Why am I so different? I'm only 31 for f**ks sake surely it can't be that hard!!

Hi ladies. Sending mega:hugs:your way.

Jrc, I know how disappointing it is. Hopefully you are BFP now.

Kat, I hated all the testing and prodding too but I was happy to finally find out I had PCOS and it was something that I could handle and conceive. Knowledge is power.:hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i TOTALLY understand!!
Some of my sisters most irresponsible friends started having babies really young when they couldnt support them (financially or emotionally)....fine.....NOW some of them are getting 2nd children and I am here trying really hard for my first!!!!!

Kat....yeah the poking and prodding will suck.....but it will be good if they can find something wrong that can be fixed :)

Juniper.....did you finally get some sleep??

As for me...
I think I am Oing right now. In a way this is a good thing and crappy thing.
The last time I :sex: was on CD22 and I am now on CD25....because I got a YI :(

at first I thought I O on CD22 because of the other fertile signs.....now if my temps stay up it will say CD 24. Right now I have cramping in what I am guessing is my left ovary and I am having lower back aches. I dont know how Oing feels but I think this is it.

I hope the :spermy: lasted and that the YI doesnt affect anything

I'm so sorry for complaining! All of you have been trying longer than me (since only 1 cycle really counts...), and you shouldn't have to hear me complain.

I should be thankful about the things I do have. My SIL mc'd twins in November and I need to remember that...she's been through a lot. I am happy for her. I think I just needed to get my own feelings out.

My hubby was good about the situation, too. He really tried to make me feel better. :)

Thanks everyone, for listening. I feel so much better now, especially with more sleep. I did want to let our Graduated Members know that I do not feel that way about you all. I'm very proud of you and excited that you got your BFP's. My feelings about my SIL are mostly about the timing and that she's having a girl...I just feel like if I do get preggers...my hubby's side won't be that excited b/c they have her baby to look forward to...Hope that makes sense.

We can only go up from here, right?

Thank you Shey, mrskcbrown, and NGRidley! :hugs:

Kat - I'll be praying for ya, hun. I hope it's all good news. If it's not, at least you'll know what you're workin' with. :) :hugs:

You all really are my pick-me-up. Thanks again, so much. :D

you're welcome jrc best of luck to you

Hey girls, I finally got some sleep, at 6am :( We are supposed bd today, I hope I have the energy! I am pretty sure the I will Ov on Sat or Sun..

Kat - I completely understand the feeling. I am really freaked out to go to the dr too... I think that Mrsbrown is totally right. Knowledge is power. I will be praying for you.

NGRidley - I looked at your chart and I think you are right... If your temp stays up tomorrow, I would say you Ov'd! FX'd!!

Jrc - I am glad you are feeling better. We all have down times. Just remember, it will be worth it is the end! Also, don't worry about Dh's family already having a baby. I am sure that when it is sure turn they will be excited for your baby

Go Juniper and NGRidley! Catch the eggy!!! I'll be waiting for your BFP announcements with baited breath.

I've had a really bad headache the past week and gave in last night after another BFN and took lots of anti inflammatory to get rid of it which is a big no no if you are preg. I couldn't cope though. I don't think I'm preg so had to get it sorted. Was getting ridiculous.

Sorry girls that this TTC thing has to be so hard. I really understand what you're going through. :hugs: to all!

Kat, good luck with your doctors appointment.

I went for my scan this morning and all is well. I'm so in love with our little bubs :cloud9: Unfortunately I have a 'something' uterus, lol - don't know what he said so an external scan isn't clear so I didn't get any nice pics to post. It also means hubby and I are still on a sex ban, the poor man. The doc is hoping my uterus will 'lift' and then we'll get a better view at the next scan which is on the 30th, yay! He is also going to try to see the sex as I will be 16wks then. Now the 4wk countdown begins, lol.

Congrats Jolene xoxox

Well my appointment went ok. My uterus and ovaries are all fine he did not see any cycts or anything odd there. That was the good news.

So the next step he thinks is a laproscopy (sp?) and dye procedure that I will book in for August. DH also has to go get his swimmers checked lol...

So onto the next round. And he was impressed with my charts so yay to Juniper for teaching me how to chart :)

Sorry girls that this TTC thing has to be so hard. I really understand what you're going through. :hugs: to all!

Kat, good luck with your doctors appointment.

I went for my scan this morning and all is well. I'm so in love with our little bubs :cloud9: Unfortunately I have a 'something' uterus, lol - don't know what he said so an external scan isn't clear so I didn't get any nice pics to post. It also means hubby and I are still on a sex ban, the poor man. The doc is hoping my uterus will 'lift' and then we'll get a better view at the next scan which is on the 30th, yay! He is also going to try to see the sex as I will be 16wks then. Now the 4wk countdown begins, lol.

Sounds like you may have a tilted uterus, which means it is pointing more backwards so its hard to see things on a reg U/S. I think it may make feeling movement and kicks more difficult....but I could be wrong on this point so dont quote me lol
Congrats Jolene xoxox

Well my appointment went ok. My uterus and ovaries are all fine he did not see any cycts or anything odd there. That was the good news.

So the next step he thinks is a laproscopy (sp?) and dye procedure that I will book in for August. DH also has to go get his swimmers checked lol...

So onto the next round. And he was impressed with my charts so yay to Juniper for teaching me how to chart :)

Thats good that they didnt find anything bad.....but i guess answers would be a bit better.

Jolene - I am so glad that the Bub is doing well!!!! fx'd that they can see the sex next time!! Are you hoping for one more than the other?

Kat - I am so glad that the appt went well. The fact the your uterus and ovaries look good is an awesome sign! Sperm count can be brought up if that is the problem... That is awesome that he liked your charts. I don't know if I did enough to take credit though, you are the one that has been keeping up! lol

I actually managed to get some good sleep last night :happydance: And we managed to bd yesterday! I am actually feeling pretty good about our timing. I am just a little frustrated that I have not gotten my opks in the mail yet, so I am only going by cm/cp. I just wish I had that extra little bit of info!

Thanks NGRidley - the word wasn't tilted, that I would have remembered, lol but I don't remember having any problem when I had my son. Perhaps all the bd'ing for the last 2 years knocked it off its axis, hahaha. It's strange though because when I have my pap smears the doc always has a problem getting to my uterus as he would say it is so far back and then when we had our first internal scan he showed us how close the probe was to the baby so now any bd'ing would be a bad idea :wacko: Oh well, I would do anything to protect my little baby and so would DH so I'm not too concerned. And the doc reckons it should move as my pregnancy progresses.

Jenn, I think my hubby and son are wearing off on me cos they both want a girl but then I look at my teenage nieces and think it might be easier just to have another boy, lol, so I don't mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->