• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Morning all! My temp is nice and high today... so I'm pleased..

Nice symptoms Juniper :) Ok we won't go crazy on symptom spotting just keep our fingers crossed and pray to St Anne (Saint who helps women conceive).

Juniper your temp is up a bit! Might mean you O'd yesterday... my chart had a similar little temp rise after O so that might be the one! Keep checking CM in case EWCM comes but I rarely see EWCM and always get it confused with spermies... its so hard... so I'd say keep Bding and I'll be watching your chart lovey...

Amber xoxoxo you had a really long cycle last month? Have you seen Dr? I dunno if you need to see Dr or not but just thinking might help you put your mind at rest. Day 19 and 20 look good for you my dear with the SHOW cervix xoxox If you did ov already your temps should be going up so keep bding anyway if you can every two days till your temp goes up consistently and FF puts the crosshairs on your chart. I had the flu last month when we were TTC and i truly believe that didn't help with us trying to catch the eggy but who knows.

I can't wait for technology to invent an xray-type machine or contraption like a magnifying glass that we can just look in and it will show us inside our body to see what that eggy is doing or whether it has come yet... catch the moment of conception etc... ahhh... that is a good idea maybe I'll try and invent it :)

Hey Girls how are you doing today? My day was long and tiring worked 10 hrs then worked on the house for a few! Im trying to be positive that I will get my :bfp: this month but im just not feeling it :-( I hope you all catch your O and gets your :bfp: though!!!

Kat- You're so funny! I would so buy that device!!!:haha: Anything to make ttc easier. I'm glad your temp went up. It's lookin good!

Brooke- Sorry you worked all day today. That's never very fun, is it?:nope: I still have my FX for you. Are you still testing Friday?

Well ladies, I am feeling so much better already this evening. My appetite is back and my mood is on the upside :flower:. Earlier this cycle (like cd 17 or something) for a couple of days I had light "ovary" pain over my left ovary. I say "ovary" in quotes, coz I'm not really sure if that's what it is. This afternoon at 5pm I took an opk just for the heck of it (who am I kidding! I'm a poas-aholic!!:laugh2:) and it was surprisingly darker than any I've had so far....not positive..but still. Then about 30 minutes ago I started having really strong (not sharp) "ovary" pain in my right ovary area! It's way stronger than the pain I had earlier this cycle and I'm still feeling it. I really think I might have caught the opk coming down from a positive! If so maybe my temp today was so low because I'm ovulating! Of course I really have no way to know for sure (if only Kat would invent that thingy!:haha:), but I'm feeling very optimistic! :happydance:

Sending Babydust to all my Buddies!!!
:dust::dust::dust:
I'm going to try and get some :sex: in tonight and pray it's not too late!

Yay Amber!!! Go get to BDing!! FX'ed for a raised temp for you in the morning.

:dust:

I am getting so excited for everyone. I love the chaos! LOL!

PS - Has anyone heard from Stace? Wonder if :witch: has come for her yet?

No I haven't got AF but next month I have my spring break(april 5-9) and Im goin up to Illinois where my DF lives and that whole week I am up there we will be :sex:

Im not sure when im going to test I kinda wanna wait and miss af first!!!

No I haven't got AF but next month I have my spring break(april 5-9) and Im goin up to Illinois where my DF lives and that whole week I am up there we will be :sex:

Oh, Ok. LOL. Sounds like a plan! :haha: You and DF don't live together? That has to be hard... Especially with ttc.

Those of you have been pg before... What did your sore bbs feel like? I have had tender breasts before, but this is different. It hurts from the edge of the areola out and it feels like needle pokes. When I press on it, it is a pinching sore pain. It is only one breast.. Both have been slightly sore for the past 2 days and then today this started in the right one.. Any ideas?

Yay Amber! :happydance:

Juniper, my bbs were only ever sore once and on the sides (weird) and the next day I got a BFP but every woman I've spoken to has had it differently. Some just the nipple, others the underneath so if it's not something you've felt before then I would put it down as a very promising symptom!

Kat, I'm assuming in your last post you were referring to my ovulation and not Jenn's??? My temp went up today again by .2 . I usually temp at 6am but this morning I was up at 3:45 so I took my temp then (just incase) I went back to sleep but was very restless and woke again at 6:55 and my temp was 36.7. I'm guessing the 2nd temp was prob out? so I charted the first one. Soooo frustrating coz I was so keen to see what my body would do this morning :(

Yesterday when my son was saying his morning prayers he added in 'and God please make my mom pregnant because I really want a baby brother or sister'.

hello ladies,

Amber, that is so great! I hope you had a great time with your husband :) go for it, babe:)))

Juniper, those unusual boobies symptoms are very promising! I have just reread my forum posts back with my son, and I detected early pregnancy symptoms from CD19 and had a BFP on CD27, a total of 4 days before AF was due (I cannot calculate DPOs as I have no idea - still - when I ovulate).

Jolene, your son is great! :)

thanks guys. not a good night for me. i broke my hand. in a lot of pain and feeling pretty down

i feel like charting for the rest of this month is out :(

Awww Juniper so sorry to hear that... just see how you go with the charting..

Jolene yes I was talking about your temps and they are still going up which is a great sign...

I was exhausted at work today...

I wonder how Stace is going if AF has come yet?

Jenn, how did you break your hand? Is it in a cast? Shame hun :hugs:

Oh Juniper!! I'm so sorry you broke your hand! I hope it gets fixed up and feeling better soon. :flower::hugs: Sending you lots of love!
As far as sore bbs go, that was my only early pregnancy sign before a BFP. I just woke up one day and noticed how sensitive they were when I was putting my bra and shirt on. Then everything they touched made me wince. They were very sensitive and I knew I was pregnant, seriously had no doubt in my mind.

Jolene- That is the cutest thing ever! How old is your son? I can't wait to see my DD with her baby sibling. It's going to be so sweet. Sorry you didn't get a good night's sleep. My alarm went off at 5am for me to temp and I just couldn't fall back asleep....need some :coffee:

Shey- Good luck bd'ing! Have fun!!:happydance:

Brooke- When is af due?

Well gals, I think I was right. My temp shot up over a whole degreeF last night. Definitely think I O'd! FF wants to say I O'd on the 20th, but I think that's coz of my missing temp from being sick. So I discarded the temp on the 22nd for the meantime (the day I had a fever) so maybe after two more days it will give me more accurate cross hairs.
DH was not in the mood to bd last night however, but I'm still ecstatic just to know that I'm ovulating.:dance:

Juniper im sorry you broke your hand :-( Amberdawn she is due tomorrow. I had a dream last night that I took a test and it was a :bfp: but it was weird cause I tested in my car haha I had pee all down my leg and I remeber me and dh getting out at our friends house lol crazyyy I hope the bfp part is true :)

Juniper im sorry you broke your hand :-( Amberdawn she is due tomorrow. I had a dream last night that I took a test and it was a :bfp: but it was weird cause I tested in my car haha I had pee all down my leg and I remeber me and dh getting out at our friends house lol crazyyy I hope the bfp part is true :)

Bwilliams, it definately shows to me you are on the way to get your BFP, nothing can stop, not any kind of circumstance! I am very excited! :)

My dearest Juniper, what have you done? :flower: How is your hand doing? Unfortunatelly it takes weeks for a bone to get cured :(

Amber, the eggie is alive and welcome the little soldiers in the next 24-48 hours after ovulation, so you are still in time to catch it today,hm? :happydance:

Oh Pelle I hope your right!!!! Im so ready for that :bfp: I hope we all get what we want this cycle and im so glad to be going threw it with yall!!! Thank you guys for all your support :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->