• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

thanks everyone so much. my typing is going to be crap for the foreseeable future. :( i have a newfie puppy (8mos 70lbs) he was running around the yard all crazy last night. i reached out to grab his collar and he slammed his face into the side of my hand. it broke 2 bones. the ones before the pinkie and ring fingers on my prominent hand.

sorry for the dark messages last night.. i was feeling really blue. i didn't even bother temping this morning. should i while on pain meds? also, i am not sure that i can check my cervix with my right hand.. i am also worried and pissed off that i am having to take pain meds and i had to have an x ray. i dont like that at all.

Oh my Juniper! That sounds awful. Big crazy pup! How long did they say it will take to heal? That sucks having to have xrays and pain meds. Sounds like my fiasco at the ER the other night.
Keep taking your temps though. Hopefully the meds don't affect it at all.

Amber - i am not sure how long. at least six weeks. i have to got for a followup in a week and i should know more. congrats on the ov. that is awesome.

jolene - congrats on the ov too. you and amber will be testing together. that is cool. how do things work for you now? do you see the doc again or do you test at home?

i am feeling super emotional today. not sure if it is because i am hurt or hormones. i am usually not this big of a baby.. i was able to check cm and it is still creamy and there is a lot of it today... i am starting to get convinced... is that bad? am i getting too far ahead of myself?

Amber, my son is 9yrs old. He was really heartbroken after the mc's so this time we've learnt our lesson and won't tell him until we're well into the pregnancy.

Jenn, I must phone the doc when I either get a BFP or AF arrives. I'm feeling really positive this month too and I really think it's better even if I am disappointed in the end. The stress is bad enough without the doubt.

Hello ladies

Juniper - lots of creamy CM has sometimes been noted as an early preg sign by some women coz I had the same last month (but no BFP) however it is also indicative that you have lots of progesterone which is goooood because that is what the little eggy produces. Take care of that hand chicken... I'm sorry its such a bad thing to happen :( But you will have 9 months for it to heal when the eggy implants ready to hold your new bub :)

Congrats to everyone who O'd! Wont be long till testing now...

I have no FRERs or HPT at home so I peed on an OPK last night haha! It looks fairly normal to me though so too early to tell :) I really hope this is it for me.. We tried so hard...

Im so nerves to see if af comes this weekend...me and dh are fighting right now he is being a complete a-hole :-( but anyways I still hope God blesses me with that :bfp: and I hope yall get your too!!!!! :hugs:

i am sorry Brooke. i hope you and dh work things out. got my fingers crossed that af stays away!

Ok girls i have been cramping since last night but its kinda weird cause I would have already started spotting (tmi) brown stuff cause thats what normally happeneds so im not sure if its af cramps or a lil bean :)

Come on Brooke, you need to give us our first BFP for the thread. We are counting on you! :af: STAY AWAY!

Kat, step away from the tests...

I know I want that :bfp: so bad I just wish she would stay away for 9 months thats all i ask flow 9 months please and a happy and healthy pregnacy :)

Come on Brooke! praying that those cramps are a little bean snuggling in :happydance: Keep us posted! i've got everything crossed for you.

ps - the hand is ok. i think i am getting used to it. thanks for asking :)

i had a really good temp today... i am not sure if it is accurate though :( everywhere that i read says that pain meds tend to lower your temp because they slow your heart rate. i hope that is a good sign. i realized today that :witch: is due in 4 days! you guys are the best distraction ever! (right up there with moving, kid's birthdays, and broken bones.) :haha: no seriously. you ladies are amazing, i am so happy that we formed this little bond.

Kat - how are things going for you? any more symptoms? any signs af is coming? oh, and, stay the crap away from the sticks. all you are doing is setting yourself up. just wait. it will be better that way.

ps - would anyone like to come braid my hair for me? i cant fix it myself :(

Lol Juniper i would love to do your hair but im thousands of miles away :-( Im really praying :witch: dont show her ugly face. I really hope these cramps are beanie getting settled into his new home :)

lol. i know, i was just joking :) yes! you have to set the trend trend of all bfps this month. :)

my SIL is finding out what her baby is today.. if it is a girl i am going to throw up.

Well im still trying to stay positive but when i went pee a minute ago it kinda had a pink tint to it :-( I feel so sick to my stomache i just want it to happen so bad. But hopefully she will be team blue so you can have that little girl!!!

oh sweetie! try not to freak out.. its not over yet. spotting can be a good sign or a bad one. i got everything crossed for you!

stay away witch! stay away!!

I have my FX for you Brooke! Hopefully that pink tinge is just implantation?!

I hope she's havin a boy Jenn and you're having a girl! Wouldn't that be great?!

Anyone care to gander at my chart? I don't know if I should agree with FF or not. :shrug: We didn't get much bd'ing in this cycle so I think our chances are pretty slim. But on 4dpo I had a big drop in temp and strong ovary pain....could it be implantation? I don't feel pregnant...but I don't know. Not sure what to think. My data from 3dpo is missing since I was sick and in the ER that day.

Brooke, I'd say wait til tomorrow morning just to make sure af doesn't show up. You're half way there now! FX big time!!:happydance:

Well gals, I went and looked at the opks from the other day and was thinking "man that looks positive!" So I got on FF opk photo gallery and I'm fairly sure it is positive. That changes things..means I ovulated probably cd 24 like I originally thought. Which means I have virtually no chance of pregnancy this cycle since we last bd'd on cd 17. Oh well....onward and upward. Maybe next cycle will work out better for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->