BFP! (begging to be fat and pregnant)

Ugh thats kinda scary i have 5 of those you listed i think i might see if my doc will test me

Yes it wouldnt hurt to find out. I figure knowledge is power. Once you know you can get the treatments needed to possibly get preggo. Even though I have PCOS and I went to my re for treatments and stuff, I ended up getting pregnant with no medical intervention, go figure. But she did help to regulate my cycles and I think that also helped with getting preggo. GL and I hope that you do not have PCOS!:hugs:

I am having a difficult day. Logically, I know that I am out this month. My cervix dropped and feels like it is opening and my cm dried up :( But, I keep catching myself looking for some kind of hope. I am driving myself crazy and making myself sad. I almost just want af to get here and end this crap! :cry:

Juniper, did you test?

BWilliams...sorry AF got you, but jealous at the same time!

Nope, I haven't tested... I don't see the point if it looks like I am going to get af.. :shrug:

Booo!

I'm sorry Juniper. :( I still think you never know...

:hugs: juniper......i hope that AF decides not to come :dust:

Not sure how much I will be on for the next while. I am flying out tomorrow to visit my Dad in Alberta (I am in Ontario) for 9 days

Damn witch, I am sorry for the AF, Juniper! :(

We have moved to our new house a week ago, we are still packing, everything is in boxes, Ihave a hard time to find my cloth :))))

Bwilliams, I was diagnosed with PCO this January and look at me, I am expecting twin babies a couple months later. I would like to note that I don't have all the symptoms mentioned, for example I am very thin and I don't grow strong hair etc, I had normal periods, nothing on earth would show I don't have a normal ovulation! And still, I have PCOS, cysts and it was clear that I couldn't grow quality and enough big eggs. Also you can read in articles about PCO that if someone has PCO, the ovulation test positive is a false positive, which means you can have 1-2-3-4 positive ovulation test and still no real ovulation, because your LH surge is different. I was also diagnosed with insulin resistency. I got metformin pills and followed a fertility diet. Without these I would still TTC for who knows how long. So what I want to say is, that it is one thing you think you had an ovulation in a period and tested positive with an O-test, it can be false if you have PCO, and it is much better if you go and get it checked with your doctor, because PCO can be handled and treated well and successfully. I don't want to frigthen you, but if you have PCO and it is not treated, if you get pregnant you have a much higher chance for an early miscarriage, it doesn't worth to risk it :(
you may check this site: https://pcos.insulitelabs.com/

:hugs:Juniper:hugs:

Pelle: Glad to see you are doing well with the twins! 9w6d wow. Im right behind you.:cloud9:

Hope everyone is doing well.:hugs:

Juniper I am sorry that the :witch: got you. :hugs:

Pelle happy 10wks girlie!

Thanks Everyone.

Pelle - Happy 10 weeks! I am so happy for you!

hey ladies, i am back from vacation and ready to start TTC all over again. how is everyone?

Pelle - YAY for 10 weeks!!!
Juniper - :hugs: AF sucks!!!

Pelle....were you diagnosed with PCO or PCOS.....because they are actually different. PCO really just means you have the many cysts on your ovaries....when PCOS has a little more to it (with the hormone imbalance and/or the insulin resistance)

Good morning girls! Juniper im sorry flow got you :hugs: Pelle happy 10weeks!!! Jrc-has flow got you yet?

Good morning girls! Juniper im sorry flow got you :hugs: Pelle happy 10weeks!!! Jrc-has flow got you yet?

Still no AF...I have a doctor's appt. next week. Hopefully they can give me some advice. I think another one of my girlfriends is pregnant. :(

I'm seriously getting so sad. I feel like I'll never have a baby. :( :( :(

Just not having a very good day I guess. I lost another pound this week though and my diet shakemix (which I looooove and used in college) is in the mail. :) Maybe if I lose some weight I'll get pregs. I really have been keeping busy and not thought about TTC, until I look at facebook. :(

I'm really trying ladies. I hope you all have a good week.

P.S. I am VERY impatient...I'm getting better though...lol. At least I'm trying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->