BFP!! JOIN UP HERE!! (for all of you who are ttc) :)

Hello im Kelly
Have been TTC for 6 months now...
Im almost 17 so dont know whether thats the problem :S
Would really appreiecate some advice... I've had a few pregnacy scares and everytime been let down...
Really want a 2010 baby =]

xxx

hi :hugs:
im not sure if you have to be 18+ to join up to the ttc thread ?
dont know if that is true but im sure i have read that on here some where but anyway i think it is your choice if you want to have a baby i have been trying for a baby since i was 15! (i dont care what anyone thinks :rofl:)
i had my own flat and a full time job as a waitress at 15 (i left school early)
i have lived with my boyfriend from the age of 15 and we got married at 18 we have now been ttc for 6 years
i think it is wrong when people judge you because of your age i have had loads of people say "your too young!"
fcuk off is what i say to them :rofl:
any way good luck getting your positive pregnancy test :) x x

Hi girls....Hope you are all well. Im Natasja and im 32. I have two lovely little boys. One is almost 3 and the other almost 9. Hubby and i have been together for 6 years. We had a mc in 2007 at 6.5 weeks,and just recently lost our precious third little boy who was born sleeping at 36.4 weeks on 13 March 09. We named him Bodhi=Peace. Hope we all get BFP soon!:hugs::hugs:

Hi girls....Hope you are all well. Im Natasja and im 32. I have two lovely little boys. One is almost 3 and the other almost 9. Hubby and i have been together for 6 years. We had a mc in 2007 at 6.5 weeks,and just recently lost our precious third little boy who was born sleeping at 36.4 weeks on 13 March 09. We named him Bodhi=Peace. Hope we all get BFP soon!:hugs::hugs:

hi and welcome to this thread i shall look forward to talking to you
awww :hug:
you have had a rough time like most of us on here hun! why is life so cruel sometimes ? i often wonder why bad things happen to the best of us!
i really hope you get a :bfp: soon as you sooo deserve it!
r.i.p bodhi :cry:
xxxxxxxx

hi
well i went to the hospital on the 30th of april for my fertility appointment and i actually wish i hadnt gone!!
firstly when i got there i went up to the reception desk to give in my name so they knew i had arrived when i told the lady my name she said pregnant ladies go to that desk and pointed her finger across the room i could of died she thought i was pregnant! i then had to explain that i was infact not pregnant but infertile! the shame was unbelievable she couldnt apologise enough but i was humiliated by what had happened and some pregnant woman sat in the waiting area had a smug grin on her face as though it was really funny :hissy:
so they shouted my name out and i had to walk down the infertile peoples corridor (this is what me and oh call it because that is what it feels like :()
the doctor then looked through my notes and gave me the eyes :rofl:
as though to say fcuking hell how many times must i see you until you fall pregnant!
he then fobbed me off for another 3 months with some more clomid to take but clomid doesnt like me and i dont like clomid!!
i have been on it 7 months last year and it didnt work so i am very much doubtful it will work this time round
anyway sorry
RANT OVER :rofl:
x x x x x

Hi Im Vix, Ive been trying for nearly 10 months. We mananged to conceive Aug '08' but unfortunatly M/c after 5.5wks. We have been trying ever since. With no luck yet. I am due on 5th and have done one test which was BFN. Im trying to stay hopeful that i just tested to early!!!!
Good lucky girls xxx

Hi Im Vix, Ive been trying for nearly 10 months. We mananged to conceive Aug '08' but unfortunatly M/c after 5.5wks. We have been trying ever since. With no luck yet. I am due on 5th and have done one test which was BFN. Im trying to stay hopeful that i just tested to early!!!!
Good lucky girls xxx

hya ive just replied to your other post about your sil
welcome to this thread and will look forward to chatting :)
good luck to you hun x x x x x

im lisa,24 from england.ive been ttc for nearly 8 months now :(

:happydance: Hello to everyone,
I am Amy, I am 22. I have recently had my implanon out & TTC

Hi ladies may I join you? I'm 28 live in NW England and this is our 1st month ttc. We lost our 1st to miscarriage almost 2 months ago:( But our hopeful that we can get our :bfp: soon. Well exhausted from trying anyway LOL

Hi ladies may I join you? I'm 28 live in NW England and this is our 1st month ttc. We lost our 1st to miscarriage almost 2 months ago:( But our hopeful that we can get our :bfp: soon. Well exhausted from trying anyway LOL

hi
:hug: to you for losing your baby :(
and of course you can join hunny
i will look forward to chatting on this thread with you x x x

Hi
I'm 29 (DH is 30) and from the South of England. Stopped contraception at Christmas, but didn't like not knowing - I like control!...so this month I've been temping and using opks for our first official month TTC. Currently on 9dpo and keeping fingers crossed. Hope to see lots of BFP from everyone in 2009!
Rx

Hi
I'm 29 (DH is 30) and from the South of England. Stopped contraception at Christmas, but didn't like not knowing - I like control!...so this month I've been temping and using opks for our first official month TTC. Currently on 9dpo and keeping fingers crossed. Hope to see lots of BFP from everyone in 2009!
Rx

hi
and welcome hope you get your :bfp: very soon!! x x

I'm Kirsty... I live in England, we've been TTC only a month so far! Will be very excited when it happens :) Good luck all xx

hello,
can i join ?? i am hopping May will be our month!! i want a feb.baby!!good luck to all!!

hi,
can i join please?
i live in Huddersfield England, me and OH been trying for a year so hope fully i will be 'mum to be' before 2009 is out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->