BFP!! JOIN UP HERE!! (for all of you who are ttc) :)

morning!! :)
how is everyone today?
what have we all got planned for today then?
xxxxxxxx

morning...i am going shopping today...trying to get a new part time job as i wont be able to be a nanny when i get my :bfp: cos of the lifting and things yipiee...how are u all xx

GOod morning! you know the same wonderful life of being of housewife with no children to keep her busy LOL and then tonight we are going to a friends house for dinner (her husband is cooking) kind of scared :rofl: and I fully intend on having some :wine: haha no bfp yet :cry: How about you Danni? what you up too?

Hi all im lucy, im 22 and we are ttc #1 this is my first sort of cycle lol after coming off the pill, would love a BFP this year .... Im too excited to wait but know im gonna have to until things settle down. No harm in trying ..... xx

GOod morning! you know the same wonderful life of being of housewife with no children to keep her busy LOL and then tonight we are going to a friends house for dinner (her husband is cooking) kind of scared :rofl: and I fully intend on having some :wine: haha no bfp yet :cry: How about you Danni? what you up too?

hi kermie..... i have not done much today i have been at work from 5am-9am this morning and then came home cleaned up my house (im obsessed with my house being clean :rofl:) im thinking of employing a cleaner to do it for me when i have more money!
i have also been to post some leaflets for my business (hope some customers ring me!)
and im sat on baby and bump on the laptop at the moment until i have to shift my ars* to go and make spaghetti bolognase for tea :rofl:

also my sister-in-law (brother-in-laws girlfriend) finds out what sex her baby is this afternoon so im sure within the next hour i will get a phone call to have it rubbed in my face! but i have already turned my phone onto silent mode so i dont have to answer it :rofl:
i will find out what she is having on facebook later through their friend bcoz i dont want to talk to them! (sounds petty i know!) but honestly she doesnt deserve to be pregnant! she is so immature and not maternal in the slightest and what is even more disturbing is she got pregnant while on the pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while ive been struggling away for the past 6 years to conceive! (im not bitter honest! :rofl:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all im lucy, im 22 and we are ttc #1 this is my first sort of cycle lol after coming off the pill, would love a BFP this year .... Im too excited to wait but know im gonna have to until things settle down. No harm in trying ..... xx

hi lucy :)
welcome onto this thread i hope you are well!
good luck with ttc!
and i hope your :bfp: doesnt take long to get! xxx

hiya new to this but i joined in feb when i had a mmc been ttc since

morning...i am going shopping today...trying to get a new part time job as i wont be able to be a nanny when i get my :bfp: cos of the lifting and things yipiee...how are u all xx

hi
maybebaby
have a nice shopping trip!
and i hope you get yourself a part-time job sorted out hun! xxxxxxxxxxxx

hiya new to this but i joined in feb when i had a mmc been ttc since

hi alie121
hope ur ok chick!
glad that you have joined onto this thread!
i hope you get your :bfp: very soon! xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi again alie121
sorry i forgot to say :hugs: for losing your baby xxxxxxxxx

hi kermie..... i have not done much today i have been at work from 5am-9am this morning and then came home cleaned up my house (im obsessed with my house being clean :rofl:) im thinking of employing a cleaner to do it for me when i have more money!
i have also been to post some leaflets for my business (hope some customers ring me!)
and im sat on baby and bump on the laptop at the moment until i have to shift my ars* to go and make spaghetti bolognase for tea :rofl:

also my sister-in-law (brother-in-laws girlfriend) finds out what sex her baby is this afternoon so im sure within the next hour i will get a phone call to have it rubbed in my face! but i have already turned my phone onto silent mode so i dont have to answer it :rofl:
i will find out what she is having on facebook later through their friend bcoz i dont want to talk to them! (sounds petty i know!) b:cryut honestly she doesnt deserve to be pregnant! she is so immature and not maternal in the slightest and what is even more disturbing is she got pregnant while on the pill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while ive been struggling away for the past 6 years to conceive! (im not bitter honest! :rofl:)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

well i found out what sis-in-law-from-hell is having!!
a girl!
and she is calling it lilly the name we called our first that i lost while pregnant!
not in memory of my baby i lost just because she likes the name!
just to piss us off more like!
:cry: :cry:
i am so glad im not speaking to her or any of his family again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xxx

OMG Danni that is freaking horrible what a b**ch!!!! What is with annoying sister in laws I just don't get it? Maybe she was just so jealous that she has to do something to get her share of the attention again? Whatever the reason it is just not right and I am sorry you have to go through this!! :hug:

On a completely different note.....does anyone find that they break our during ovulation? I never have before and I think I'm 4 or 5 dpo maybe less whatever but the point is I feel really weird. I am bloated and tired and seriously broken out which is unlike me:( I just want to cry I don't know what the hell is going on with me. But I was thinking that since this is my first ovulation since mc that maybe I am just more hormonal than usual? whatever the reason for me feeling like this BOOOOO

OMG Danni that is freaking horrible what a b**ch!!!! What is with annoying sister in laws I just don't get it? Maybe she was just so jealous that she has to do something to get her share of the attention again? Whatever the reason it is just not right and I am sorry you have to go through this!! :hug:

On a completely different note.....does anyone find that they break our during ovulation? I never have before and I think I'm 4 or 5 dpo maybe less whatever but the point is I feel really weird. I am bloated and tired and seriously broken out which is unlike me:( I just want to cry I don't know what the hell is going on with me. But I was thinking that since this is my first ovulation since mc that maybe I am just more hormonal than usual? whatever the reason for me feeling like this BOOOOO

i know i feel so shit!
she has even put her scan picture up on facebook!
so ive deleted her off facebook :rofl:
i just feel so hurt that everything always falls into place for them :cry:

hi everyone

just wanted to ask some advice, myself and my partner have been trying for a baby for just over a year now. i have very irregular periods and blood tests taken by the gp showed up as possibly not ovulating. my partner had a sperm count and showed to be low and inactive.

we then were referred to queen marys in roehampton acu, i had an hsg and it showed my left tube blocked, my partner had another sperm test and that showed up fine!

we have another appt for tomorrow and i was just wondering if anyone knew what the next stage is?

please advise xxxxx

Hi im christina and im 31 years old and live in hampton and have been ttc for just over a year xx

hi everyone

just wanted to ask some advice, myself and my partner have been trying for a baby for just over a year now. i have very irregular periods and blood tests taken by the gp showed up as possibly not ovulating. my partner had a sperm count and showed to be low and inactive.

we then were referred to queen marys in roehampton acu, i had an hsg and it showed my left tube blocked, my partner had another sperm test and that showed up fine!

we have another appt for tomorrow and i was just wondering if anyone knew what the next stage is?

please advise xxxxx

hi christina
they dont do much for blocked tubes anymore!they used to try and unblock them but it was found to cause scarring on the fallopian tubes and there was an increase risk of an ectopic pregnancy if you had had surgery on the tubes!
so now they are more likely to offer you ivf
but seeing as though you have an open tube and your oh sperm is ok and you have only been ttc 1 year i think they may tell you to keep trying another 6 months or so
i could be wrong and it really depends on the doctor you see!
but they could offer you alternatives such as clomid which is prescribed if you having trouble ovulating
good luck keep us updated xxxxxxxxxx

evening...going out dancing for friends birthday...got a lil black dress on that im hoping to not be able to wear soon :) xxx

My name is melissa and i have been trying to conceive #3 for three months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->