BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

I had awful constipation with my dd....but ya this time SO opposite!!! I though maybe I was on to some secret way to tell gender!! Lmao. But then a bunch of ladies said that wasn't true for them! Darn! Hahaha.

@kksy..feeling baby move is the best!! That's awesome girl!

@mummy2o..so funny. I've had people close but never spot on by day! So fun! Ya I was 2 days overdue with dd..so we shall see. I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep :(

@hopeful....the first few weeks until people knew were kinda exciting. To know your hiding this amazing little secret!! Very special for sure!

So funny story...gender reveals aren't really "big" here in Canada yet..but I HAD to do one. My family has never heard of this. I'm constantly explaining over and over. My father in law thought we baked the envelope in the cake???! Lmao. So my mom was talking to a coworker and saying how "oh kids today...everything is a party" and explaining to her how it's a party where they all find out the sex. Well some lady also in the elevator was like "I'm sorry but what's a sex party?" Cause all she heard was party and sex. Omg my mom almost died of laughter!!! Ahhhh good times!!!

Hahahahhaha!! I literally laughed out loud with that story, chulie!!

lol chulie that's hilarious!!!

and i failed my one hour glucose because my mw told me to eat everything i normally do. i went step y step with her over what i was going to be eating and drinking. she said yup all ok. the lab tech when i had to go back (i failed by one point) told me yeah the mw was wrong and i shouldn't have had the oj that probably is what caused it. i was so pissed.

Chulie that was great!! I wish I could have seen the look on that ladies face when she asked!

Hopeful - hang in there! The emotions will hopefully pass for you! Mine started at about 6 weeks and lasted around 2 weeks or so before they calmed down for a bit. They are coming back now though...i had a meltdown yesterday because I couldn't find the right shoes to go with my pants... sigh....

Agree with kksy9b, Hopeful. It will get better, but it is scary when you don't know what to expect and your hormones are working in overtime so a little cry here and there is bound to happen. :hugs:

i wouldnt worry,

i cried the other day because my hair needs cutting :shrug: :haha:

I cried the other day because I thought we had chicken broth and we didn't. Yeah...

I cried whilst watching Fireman Sam today. My son told not to worry mummy, fireman Sam will rescue Sarah. So he has his good moments, but since he was over tired being up half the night he was a pain putting him to bed. My OH lost his temper with him leaving me stuck in the middle again. I swear he had no idea how kids work.

That is funny Chulie.

I was informed today by a friend that she heard Im not really pregnant, Im just faking it.
Really! Who would start a rumor like that? :/

As for crying, I have become quite the cry baby, I cry almost everyday over the smallest things lol. My poor hubby.

I think my morning sickness may finally be going away, I havent been sick for the last 2 days. Woohoo. I have had horrible heartburn for the last week or so, hopefully that means she will have alot of hair!

I was informed today by a friend that she heard Im not really pregnant, Im just faking it.
Really! Who would start a rumor like that? :/

As for crying, I have become quite the cry baby, I cry almost everyday over the smallest things lol. My poor hubby.

I think my morning sickness may finally be going away, I havent been sick for the last 2 days. Woohoo. I have had horrible heartburn for the last week or so, hopefully that means she will have alot of hair!

That has got to be the strangest thing I've ever heard, in re: to the rumor. People are friggin weirdos!! On the other hand, it would be a fun rumor to keep it going. And then you have a baby in a couple months. Show those *******s ;-)

Oops, apparently I'm not allowed to say that word...

Hahaha :rofl:
My days consist of throwing up :sick:

It had gone away but now it is back again and so much worse, basically.living off.toast

OH made Sesame Noodles with loads of ginger and some steamed veg for me tonight and it was the first meal I've been able to finish in weeks. I actually felt good after eating it too (not nauseated). He said he used fresh grated ginger instead of dried, and lots of it. :happydance: Link in case anyone else might like them:

https://allrecipes.com/recipe/my-favorite-sesame-noodles/

You know, maybe it's hormones for me too but I'm finding gossip/rumours really upsetting. A few days ago my mom, who has NOT been the most sensitive lately (or ever), called to tell me that her SIL asked her if I'm pregnant after I hosted Thanksgiving dinner last weekend. Because, in my mom's words, "you look like you gained a lot of weight." :growlmad: I actually gained weight after my miscarriage in June, which my doctor blamed on my hormones at the time, but I am quite tall and my BMI is still good. I was working on losing the weight when I got my BFP, obviously not dieting now! But so far I've actually LOST weight this pregnancy from the morning sickness. :nope:

I just thought it was a horrible thing for her to say, pregnant or not. We're waiting until at least 12 weeks to announce, again because of previous losses, and she's not happy about it. As far as I'm concerned the state of MY uterus is NONE of anyone's business until we're ready to announce it, and speculating and gossiping about something so private is extremely insensitive and rude.

The same thing goes for people saying you're faking it, it's just tactless (and crazy).

Ugh, that was a rude thing for your SIL to say and also for your mother to mention to you! I'm sorry, that would make me upset too. Take care of yourself, Tangerine! :hugs:

@mummy2o Do you have any special plans to announce gender to family? I'm sorry your son didn't sleep well. I hope you both get more rest tonight. It's sweet that he tried to comfort you about the show. :hugs:

@chulie What's a sex party? :haha: I don't know that we'll have a big party for everyone, but we might have a gender reveal for close family members. I like the idea of the cake with the color inside and the idea of releasing the pink or blue balloons as a reveal too.

@mommyxofxone Good advice about skipping the orange juice. It seems a lot of people are suggesting this. :thumbup: I know I'll ask you ladies what to do before my appointments/tests!

@kksy9b :hugs: Thanks! I was totally emotional, which is very unlike me usually. My husband said, "I've read about this. It's supposed to happen." and then said something funny! :haha: I was happy though because it's one more symptom to add! I totally understand about finding the right shoes. :thumbup:

@Ameli I think that's the main reason I cried/freaked out. I don't know what to expect. I wish I knew exactly what they will do and how it will go. I'm a bit of a planner but I know that will not always work out with this. :dohh:

@magicwhisper :hugs: Thanks! I think that's a fine reason to get emotional as well. We can't help it! Bread was all that could help me the other day when I felt like I was going to be sick.

@RaeChay :hugs: Thanks! I can imagine crying if I couldn't find something I was really wanting at the moment. I have been desperate for some green beans lately and still haven't had any. :dohh:

@Kwaggy Faking it? :dohh: That's a strange rumor. I guess they'll all see baby soon! I'm glad the morning sickness is finally going away. I feel so bad for those of you who have it for that long. :hugs:

@Tangerine I'm sure you look fine and people should not say otherwise! :| I worry about my mother-in-law telling my sister-in-law once we tell her, but I'm not sure if she will. I know she has always told us when my sister-in-law is pregnant, but I don't know how quiet she wanted to keep it. My sister-in-law would be most likely to tell everyone. :dohh: We'll tell grandparents that only they will know and if anyone finds out it's their fault and they won't be let in on future surprises until everyone is! That meal sounds yummy. I bet the ginger helped you. :)

Well that wanst very nice Tangerine! My mother was not a very sensitive person EVER but she sure has become! But you can see on her face when she is about to bust :haha: Ive also found myself very annoyed or hurt by things I wouldnt normally be. I went on a deleting spree on my facebook the other day, even people I still talk to because Im so tired of reading their posts :dohh:

I think I need to put my doppler away, using it just makes me worry. Normally when I use it she has a steady heartbeat around 140 with a constant bump..bump..bump. Today it is only around 115 and its bump..bump...pause..bump..bump pause...Very strage Ive never heard it like this before. She is moving around as much as she normally does. I called the on call nurse, but no one has called me back yet. Hopefully Its nothing.

@Kwaggy, I have also been thinking about putting my dopplar away. Yesterday I felt like baby wasn't moving a ton, so I got it out. I found the HB, but only briefly and then I couldn't get it to count every beat, so I wasn't getting a good count. She's usually in the 140s and the highest the dopplar got 131, but I could tell it wasn't counting them all.
This morning I had a pinching on the low left, which has happened before with RLP, so I think that just like in the past, the movements slow when there's a growth spurt.
Hopefully your nurse calls you back, but if baby's still moving around I wouldn't worry about it.

Thanks. I think Im just overreacting, but Ive never been pregnant before so I dont know what to expect. The nurse called back and said as long as she is still active and moving atleast 10 times in 2 hours, its nothing to worry about. :)

well it is 11pm and so far i have only thrown up once :thumbup:
lets hope it stays that way :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"