BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

daddiesgift- i feel your pain. my lower back has been hurtin so bad and just overall so sore. i am now regretting sitting because then i have to stand up :dohh:

What I found good for back pain whilst at a desk, was sitting on a big exercise ball. Your more forced to sit properly, and can shift from side to side if needed to. Plus it can double up as a birthing ball if big enough. Or an antenatal massage, but I know that's not an option for everyone.

Anyway way, today is my birthday. We're going bowling for a couple of games, then going for a meal. OH's birthday was yesterday and he wanted to do nothing :/ typically bloke, so we just had a pizza. I'm going to put on a stone alone over the weekend!

@daddiesgift I love the balloon idea and doing things you want since it's the last pregnancy! I'm excited for you to find out! I hope you get your girl! :) I'd call if your back continues to hurt tomorrow. Could it be earlier this time since you've already been pregnant? It seems some things start earlier for second, third, etc. time moms. I hope it stops!

@melann13 Is it safe to paint toenails? I've wondered because I read a bit about some polishes not being safe, but I really like to keep my toenails painted all the time. I've never had a pedicure, but I bet it's lovely! I do think it would be great to have around delivery time. I'm thinking that it will start taking me a lot more time to get ready. :haha: I was worried about shaving "down there". What about your legs?

@ALiKO I hated waiting this long to have a confirmation, but knowing baby will look like a baby and will be moving around makes me happy to see him/her now. I've watched videos on youtube and looked at pictures. I can't wait! :)

@mummy2o Happy Birthday! :cake: My husband's and my birthday are a week apart. I hope you have a wonderful day!! :happydance:

AFM I'm noticing that my clothes are getting tighter. I left one button undone on my pants today. I haven't gained any weight so far, but I definitely have bloating and an expanding uterus. I imagine I'll buy a new pair of jeans within the next month. My shirts seem to be okay so far, but I usually wear shirts that typically hide/downplay my breasts. They seem to be sticking out more in those shirts though. I like to think I'll have a little bump by Christmas if all goes well. :)

@daddysgift that sounds very uncomfortable. Did you lift something akward maybe? If it doesn't go away I'd ask for sure!

@hopeful...on the list my dr gave me it says nail Polish is perfectly safe as long as it's done in a well ventilated area. Pedicures they just worry sometimes because depending on the pedicure they can do reflexology and you don't want them hitting a spot that could induce labour. But If you tell them you are...zero issues. I got a pedicure a few times in my last pregnancy. Last one I got right before labour. I remember when we lifted my legs to push I made a comment about having pretty toes for them! The nurses all laughed! Hahahah.

Shaving is hard. Especially if you like to keep your lady bits tidy. My advice is get an electric shaver. It's your best friend. Hahahaa. It will at least keep things tidy! As for the legs....Once I got near the end. If I could shave close to knee.....I considered that a win!! Hahahahaha.

@Aliko...pregnancy screws with your pee SO bad. Things are moving and shifting so bad sometimes it's hard for our bodies to figure out the new route. I remember times where I thought I had to pee SO bad and it trickled out. Other times I didn't even have to go and when I was peeing TONs came out. Try leaning forward when you pee. It can help empty the bladder.

Im not really sure. The first day it was so bad I had to concentrate on something else. But now its just dull achy off and on. Maybe Im just sitting wrong or laying wrong. Every time Im pregnant laying on my back while sleeping I wake up hurting really bad so maybe I didnt realize I was laying like that.

Where does everyone get their birth balls? Is there a certain one that is better than others? I get pretty huge pregnant :haha: is there one that carries heavier women? Ive only seen exercise ones.

As far as shaving while pregnant, ugh. I can and could always reach everything most the time but I get such sensitive skin while pregnant that no matter what kind of razor I use I get horrible razor burn! So I just try to shave when it gets really bad :haha:

A friend of mine tagged me in this video on facebook. Haha. The not so pleasant parts of childbirth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG6K5hbPJKs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

hopeful- cant wait till u get to see ur lil gummy bear! :flower:

chulie- thats exactly me! ugh! i dont mean to complain but omg its really for the lack of a better word annoying, especially if i feel like i really gotta go and its like a few drops or if the flow is just super slow. im so glad im not the only one going through this. :)

daddiesgift- i think just a regular excercise ball would do. they usually have on the package how much weight the ball takes once fully inflated. my MIL has a regular big excercise ball that i've been using from time to time. im really not sure though if they have special balls for pregnant women.

@chulie I think it would be nice to have nice toes when delivering baby. Sometimes little things like that make me happy. I hope to keep everything tidy. :haha: I could probably get my husband to shave my legs before delivery if needed. :haha:

@daddiesgift I don't do too well when I'm on my back for too long. I also find that I need to have a chair behind me instead of just sitting without back support. I can do it, but it gets uncomfortable. I'm not sure about where to get birth balls. I'll look into it. :flower:

@Kwaggy Yikes! :haha: I plan on preparing myself for this part of the process a few months before. I focused on TTC and how everything works then and now I'm focusing on things one-two months in advance. It does seem scary, but I know it will be completely worth it.

@ALiKO Thanks! :)

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/baby%20wells/DSC_0008_zpsa9389581.jpg

https://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p704/magicwhisper1/baby%20wells/DSC_0010_zps854126d0.jpg

beautiful scans magicwhisper!!

Chulie- how did the reveal go??

AFM... just counting down... about 13 hours left to the scan :):)

Hi ladies!!! So the reveal went amazing!!!! My hubby actually cried in front of everyone and they got it on film!!! Lmao. (He never cries)

So....without further ado...we are now expecting Baby Rowan!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 10
@magicwhisper...great u/s shots! You must be so excited.

@Hopeful..I remember us talking before about "if" this was a boy I'd post what told me so...so here's why I personally had a feeling this was a boy. I know every pregnancy is different even with the same sex...but for me..some things MAJORLY seemed different with my body:

With DD I was crazy constipated....this time..I've had the runs SO bad on and off my entire pregnancy

With DD I had horrible "neckne" ( neck acne"...this one I've had pretty awesome skin.

With DD I was VERY much out front. I had no side bump, just like I was carrying a watermelon. This time...totally different. I am carry sorta "around". Like I have love handles? Lmao

With DD I never had back pain....this time...omg. Awful back pain (actually the first time I complained about my back my mom said 'oh, your having a boy' no clue why! Haha)

With DD her heart beat was always crazy high 178-180!!! This baby 164-166. See I think lots of people will say "oh my dd had 164..that's high"...yes maybe for them..but for ME...compare to how high dd was. His was low

I craved VERY different things this pregnancy. All I want are things like juice, sour candy, anything sour...hahahaa.

With DD my body never really had crazy changes. I wore the same deodorant I always had...with this baby..omg I had to switch to a clinical strength deodorant because I friggen stink SO bad!!!!!!

So yeah...those are the things that just said....something is up..

I threw up every morning with DD until 8 months and it's the same for this one. I'm still throwing up. So that never changed. Hahahaa.

Nice pics magicwhisper and Chulie!

One more week till my official ultrasound!! So beyond ready to see this baby! I feel so weird this time. I feel pregnant but not like there's something actually in there :dohh: My body is weird too. I've gained under 3 pounds but I feel huge fat not huge pregnant. Stomach feels squishy as well instead of hard.

Congratulations Chulie on the baby BOY!! What a beautiful cake and I'm sure a beautiful moment for you, your husband, and daughter. Rowan is such a cute name for a boy :) It is great that you will have one of each!

Lovely scan magicwhispers. I love 12 week scans, its amazing how baby like they appear!

Chulie grats on the boy. I think your the first boy of our little group.

@magicwhisper Those are such precious scans! :)

@kksy9b I can't wait until your scan!! It's so exciting! :happydance:

@chulie First, congratulations on baby Rowan!! :blue: Second, that's a beautiful cake! Tell us all about it. Were you both excited? I know you thought boy, but was it a surprise to everyone? What does your daughter think? I think it's so sweet your husband cried. I can imagine getting caught up in the moment. It's so exciting! :happydance: It's so great that you got to experience both and see the differences. I do think we can tell sometimes. You are the first lady to join who is expecting a boy so far from the original thread.

@daddiesgift I'm with you. I can't wait until my ultrasound so I can see baby! Why must we wait!?!? :dohh:

AFM I can't wait to hear kksy9b's news tomorrow and any other wonderful news we get this week. I'm beyond excited/nervous for my appointment on Friday. I'll be so happy to get it sorted and know if baby is good.

magicwhisper- beautiful scan pics thanks for sharing! :)

chulie- YAY for the first boy of the group congrats :happydance:! and the cake was beautiful.

daddiesgift- cant wait for your scan and you finally getting to see your lil bean :flower:

AFM my scan is this weekend and im hoping to see the gender. i have a strong feeling its a boy but hey we shall see hopefully if little one cooperates.

AFM my scan is this weekend and im hoping to see the gender. i have a strong feeling its a boy but hey we shall see hopefully if little one cooperates.

Yay! I hope you get to see gender! :happydance: What makes you think boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->