BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Hopeful I preferred the full panel ones by far, hated the under bump type!
Good luck Ameli, looking forward to hearing your good news :happydance:

Hopeful I also prefer the full panel band. I like them even more now. I feel like they are hiding the after baby pudge. My stomach feels so weird now, kind of like a squishy water bed lol.

In agreement- love the full panel! And I bought one pairs size up and they are huge! So for me I found sticking with pre-pregnancy size has worked great

@magicwhisper I've been living in pajamas except when we go out. :haha:

@melann13 Thanks! :D I'll look for medium and perhaps size up one pair. It doesn't sound like complaints! It's just good advice! :thumbup:

@daddiesgift I think I'll go with full panel then. The short panel may start to annoy me. I already fold my pajamas over once so the elastic part doesn't sit right against my skin. I hope she's still a girl too! :thumbup:

@Ameli I'm sending luck and excitement your way! I hope it's an easy delivery. You'll be holding baby soon!!! How exciting! :happydance: Keep us updated!

@Buttercup84 Thanks! :)

@Kwaggy :D I'm sure you're beautiful. You just did a magical, wonderful thing! Did you get to go home yet?

@kksy9b Thanks! I think I'll try my normal size and a size up. I really only need them for when I go out. I'll probably stay in a lot more towards the end too. I already find that I'm staying home more than usual. I don't like the idea of walking around all the stores because it makes me tired and I'm avoiding people in the flu season. :dohh: Does/did anyone else feel like staying in more?

I'm definitely at the "staying in more" point, but I've been told that's normal for the end of the pregnancy. Plus it's dangerously cold here (Monday the high will be -12F) and DH is scared of me slipping on the ice.
Had some contractions this morning, nothing that strong. I tried to encourage them by bouncing around and even tried nipple stimulation. They hung on for about an hour (once again- not strong) and then died out. DH offered his "services" for today, not sure whether we will or not. I don't think it will push me into labor, but maybe it would help get things ready? Still drinking my raspberry tea. I really hope tomorrow's the day! (highly doubtful though)

Congrats, Kwaggy! She's beautiful.

Welcome, Buttercup!

Good luck, Ameli, very exciting.

Hopeful, I like both types of pants. I think sizing depends on belly size. I size up shirts in pregnancy but pant size remains the same. Everyone is different.

Abigail Morgan was born yesterday (1/4/14) at 7:45am via c-section at 38 weeks (b/c of high bp). She is perfect- 7 lbs 12 oz and 19 1/2 inches. We are so in love!! :cloud9: I am still in the hospital for monitoring until probably Mon or Tues. She is feeding well so far. I will post more when I am not so tired. If anyone has questions about c-sections, etc - feel free to ask me! Here's a pic of our sweet girl.

Attachments

• IMG_0647.jpg
    IMG_0647.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 8
@melann13 We're having a cold front as well. Sunday's low is -3F and Monday's high is 1F and low of -1F. AHH! We're predicted a lot of snow and rain this next week. I can't wait until summer! I'm still crossing my fingers for Sunday for you! I know it must be so frustrating/uncomfortable waiting it out. Keep warm and let us know if baby Felicity makes an appearance. :D

@KatyW Thanks! How have you been? Are you back home? Yay for being halfway there! :)

AFM We went shopping Saturday to get things we were out of before the winter storm and freezing temperatures are supposed to be here. I got some nice after Christmas sales (ornaments/things for next year) as well. I got a pair of short panel jeans from Target. They were the only ones they had in store besides a pair of dress pants. They felt so much more comfortable to my belly and I almost hated having to put my pair back on for the rest of the trip. :haha: I plan to look online for other options soon.

Abigail Morgan was born yesterday (1/4/14) at 7:45am via c-section at 38 weeks (b/c of high bp). She is perfect- 7 lbs 12 oz and 19 1/2 inches. We are so in love!! :cloud9; I am still in the hospital for monitoring until probably Mon or Tues. She is feeding well so far. I will post more when I am not so tired. If anyone has questions about c-sections, etc - feel free to ask me! Here's a pic of our sweet girl.

She's beautiful!! :happydance: That's such a cute name! I'm so happy that she arrived safely and that you are both doing well. I can't wait to hear more!

congratulations!! she is beautiful!

Congrats Ameli, she looks perfect. Glad to hear everything went well, hope you guys get to go home soon.

Congrats on your girl being here ameli!

Oh hopeful, I wish it was that warm here.... Yesterday it was -33F with the windchill! It's definitely an indoors weekend! We're building the nursery furniture today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->