BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Hopeful, how about starting a baby count on the parenting thread?? (Or this one - which one do you think is best, ladies??)

Congrats mummy to HP! What a lovely name!

The scan went fine. She measuring a week behind her due date, so if in a months time she hasn't done enough growing or turned around (currently breeched) they are going to discuss my options with me. Midwife today so that's good too.

@magicwhisper Happy 23 weeks! :happydance:

@daddiesgift Happy 21 weeks! :happydance:

@newbie2013 Good idea! :thumbup: Which thread would you ladies like me to add it to? A #pink / #blue / #yellow bumps on this thread and/or a #pink / #blue kids born on the parenting thread?

@mummy2o I'm glad the scan was good. I hope the midwife appointment goes good too. :thumbup: I'm sure she will catch up.

your 19 weeks along today hopeful :happydance:

one more week until v day for meee :happydance:
and i have the heart scan tomorrow

@magicwhisper Thanks! :happydance: I'm so excited to almost be halfway there! I'm so happy that v day is so close for you! :D Let us know how the heart scan goes. I'm getting excited for my 20 week appointment next week!

@Kalush How are you? :flower:

@melann13 Baby watch continues. I hope to see that baby Felicity has come every day. :D

@Hopeful, no such luck. the nurse at the doc yesterday even commented that the baby must still be high because I walk too fast... :(
Still 0cm. I will see the doc on Tuesday and schedule induction for late next week (he doesn't want me to hit 42 weeks)

heart scan went great she is perfect :cloud9:

she is lying sideways though so bladder kicks = not fun

Melann- she must be too comfortable! Ive never heard the way you walk can effect baby positioning! Do you have a ball you can sit and bounce on? I guess start walking slow :winkwink: good luck! Some people say all it takes to get baby out is scheduling an induction, they'll decide to come in their own when they hear that! :haha:

AFM- nothing much going on. Freaking out about the fact I've already gained ten pounds! Five just in the last two weeks!! Not a good sign for my "keep your weight gain around 25 pounds" as my midwife would say. I'm also feeling her move all day everyday, baby brother felt her yesterday :) not sure he knew it was a baby but he went crazy slapping my stomach after that with an evil laugh :haha:

@daddiesgift, she didn't mean that my walking was preventing anything, she meant that the baby must still be high if I'm able to walk so well. I have been bouncing on a fitness ball for a few weeks. It's quite comfy.
I'm going to try the famous Scalini's Eggplant Parm today. Headed to the grocery store in a bit. https://www.scalinis.com/Bambino.htm Not at all convinced it will do anything, but it can't hurt, plus cooking it will give me something to do.
My due date buddy from baby class (who also hasn't had her baby yet) and I are going to get pedicures tomorrow.
I think I started losing my mucus plug yesterday. I've had mucus discharge for weeks, but it was brown and a little different (grosser) yesterday and today. I'm still not 100% sure because I got a cervix check yesterday and it could've caused it. I didn't have anything after my check last week, so who knows.

Magicwhisper - glad the heart scan was perfect!

Daddiesgift - I figure as long as you are trying to eat decently you are going to gain what you are going to. Though it would be nice not to gain 40 lbs this time.

Melann - Have fun with your pedicure. It'll be nice to relax with someone in the same position as you. Have fun cooking the parm!

I'm doing well. After waking up feeling not great a couple days I woke up feeling great today. Of course it's then, did I make it up or am I really pregnant. A couple hours later I feel pretty crap, so yay I guess. Also I'm freezing all the time. Today is grocery shopping day and all food sounds bad. I have meals planned and the list so it should be fine. Time seems to be going fast overall but still dragging at times. I'm looking forward to telling our parents this weekend.

@melann13 I hope the doctor sees some progress by Tuesday. It's very possible that it can happen all of a sudden. I hope you start to see/feel something soon! :flower:

@magicwhisper :happydance: I'm glad all is perfect! That's wonderful news!

@daddiesgift I'm so happy you're feeling her so much. It's so sweet that your son was able to feel her too. Was it Dominic or Anthony? I'm not sure how much I've gained so far. I shall find out next week; I'm hoping it's good. :haha:

@Kalush Do you have any special way you are going to tell your parents? :flower:

Well I gained 40 pounds with each boy so my heart wasn't set on this "25 pounds" :haha: I just don't want to gain over 40 pounds! With the boys I didn't gain till 20 weeks this time I've gained 10 before 20 weeks!

Hopeful it was Anthony :) Dominic I think understands I'm pregnant. Anthony is still oblivious. Then again Domi was 15 months old when Anthony was born and didn't know I was with baby till he was born :haha:

@daddiesgift I'll update my weight gain next week. :winkwink: The other day someone asked my niece (8-years-old) what she thought about my baby bump. She looked at me from the front and side and examined me.
She said "Where is it?" She is expecting the big final belly size that she remembers from her mom. :haha: After we told her at Christmas she asked, "Are you really pregnant, like, right now? You don't look pregnant." :haha: I definitely notice a difference at this point, but I could still hide it from others.

Is it at all possible for men to go through a mid-life crises whilst under 30? I swear OH does this to wind me up, but never mind. So he comes to me saying that his course is a whole sham, which in truth it is as no one is getting whatever you get at the end of it. So he's going to start legal process to get his money back. Now he has decided he wants to go uni with me. Different subjects of course as I will be doing Business studies of some kind with Japanese and he'll be doing Games design or similar. I guess I just never imagined use both going to uni with a young baby. On the plus side it won't be for a year or two as he also needs to do the access course and possible retake his GCSE's as his mum died before his exams so studying wasn't his priority. It just seems a complete waste of time though from my point of view since he already has a studio with games being developed. Never mind though, I guess I should be the supportive as he's letting me do what I want.

Melann: any news yet?

Daddiesgift: My son is 6 and oblivious I'm pregnant. I have to say despite DS school being totally crap right now, they are helping him prepare for his new sister.

@mummy2o I think it's possible for people to have a life crisis at almost any age now. :dohh: There's the quarter-life crisis too. I hope you both get it sorted. I imagine you'll be able to work it out especially if it's a couple of years away. Perhaps you can work your schedules around making sure one of you are always available to the kids.

Nothing to report here. Yesterday I had lots more mucous, it's thinner though and a little yellowish... Not sure what that means, but it doesn't smell or anything or itch, so I'm assuming it's fine. DTD last night. Had a couple contractions after, but nothing much. Today is MIL's Bday, so I think she'd like it if it were today. I had horrible nightmares about the baby last night. I don't want to repeat them as I'm trying to get them out of my mind.
Even if I went into labor in the next hour, I don't know that she'd get here today since there's only 14.5 hours left in the day. I've been sleeping pretty well, which is great. Just means that each morning I wake up and realize that another day has gone by uneventfully.

My husband is having a quarter life crisis :haha:

Hopefully it's soon Melann!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"