BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

@melann13 I hope you have an easy delivery and that she is here by tomorrow night. I know it's not what you wanted, but I know you're strong enough to do it. Baby Felicity will be here soon. :happydance:

@magicwhisper Happy V Day! :happydance:

@melann13 I've been thinking of you all day! :D

AFM I'm 20 weeks and halfway there! :happydance: I am so blessed and thankful for this. I had my 20 week scan and appointment. I've gained 6 lbs and 2 oz so far. I gained most of it in the first trimester. I assume I'll start putting more on in the next few weeks as my belly continues to grow. My fundal height is on target at 20 cm, which really made me happy. She's still baby Emma and her heartbeat was 166 bpm. She was curled up and didn't want to be bothered. :haha: She was sitting quite low, which explains why I mostly feel her at my pants line. I will have another scan in February to get better pictures of her face and heart. I was so nervous that they might have seen something, but she said everything is A-OK and that this is only because they need the best pictures due to their guidelines. I spend most of each day being thankful for this little girl.

Happy Vday magic whisper and Happy 20 weeks Hopeful!!

So happy to hear that baby Emma is perfect in there Hopeful!

Happy V-day magicwhisper.

Glad you had a good 20 week scan hopeful.

My cousin had her baby this morning. He was slightly late but that's fine, but its made it all so much more real for me if that makes sense as I'll be next to give birth in my family. OH's family are already making bets with each other if me or his cousin gives birth first. We're due the same day so it could go either way. Both on second babies too. So exciting stuff this end.

Thanks! :D

@mummy2o I can understand that feeling. I get it when I see a little baby. It's starting to become more real for me at this point too because of the scan and because it's not only adding a new week each week, but it's also like a 20 week countdown now too. It's neat that you are both due on the same day. You're getting so close! :happydance:

I guess I finally made it to this forum :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 0
congratulations on your new pregnancy, Athena :)

Happy 20 weeks, Hopeful!!

Good luck, Melann, we're all awaiting the happy news of you baby girl's arrival.

AFM, mood swings, blah (I am having really witchy moments that I would like to blame on pregnancy, as they come out of nowhere and then I'm cheeful). A lot of women cry, but I get flashes of irritation. Oh well, just trying to contain it! It could also be that my mom has been visiting for a long time and sometimes it is hard to get along with your mom, not sure.

Congratulations again Athena!

Sorry about the mood swings Katy. Ive had a few timea in the pregnancy where it feels like I can't control the emotions for a few days/weeks at a time so I can certainly emphathize. I'm sure its pregnancy related for you but I hope things get back to normal for you soon!

AFM, getting excited..the nursery will be done being painted tomorrow. My husband and a couple friends are moving all the furniture around on Saturday. Then I get to start getting things ready and set up! Just over two months to go and I'll have my baby boy in my arms. He's such a great kid already (DH and I have given him a lot of personality lol) and its a bit surreal that he will be here before we know it!

Oh! Also wanted to mention for anyone that hadn't heard yet. Babies r us is doing their trade in event from jan 24-feb 14th. You can trade in old car seats, strollers, cribs etc and get 25% off a new one. I had a friend mention it yesterday and then got a book in the mail.

Hopeful - YaY for 20 weeks! I'm so glad everything looks great with Emma.

Athena - YaY! So glad you are here! We can talk about all the fun first tri things like all food sounding awful!

Katyw - Sorry about the mood swings, hope they level out.

Kksy - That will be nice having the nursery all painted. Do you guys have a certain theme you are going with? Two months seems so close, exciting!

afm - Lovely all day nausea here. I also apparently can't eat my normal fare. I've subbed in bagels for the last two dinners after realizing I couldn't eat anything I made. Managed to eat pasta with mixed veggies for lunch, so YaY for actually eating some veggies! It's just so weird to go from eating mostly veggies and fruit to almost no veggies. Fruit is still delicious though!

Thanks ladies.

Kalush I thought I was going to barf earlier, this girl in my class had some kind of bagel and it smelled disgusting. I am apparently sensitive to smells though cause Sunday before I even knew I was pregnant I tried this new perfume from my birchbox and in church I thought I was going to be sick from the perfume. I was having a little motion sickness to. The biggest thing right now though is the constant flow of cm and headaches when I get hungry.

Athena- try to keep a few small snacks nearby. For me, always having something on my stomach (fruits veggies crackers etc) really helped in the first tri to keep nausea and headaches away. And lots of water! Hope you start feeling better soon!

@athena87 I'm so excited for you. :happydance: Shall I update you officially? If so, do you have an estimated due date yet?

@KatyW Thanks! I have moments of extreme frustration and then it's gone. :dohh: I imagine it is hard having a visitor for a while too. I hope it gets better soon!

@kksy9b I think getting the nursery finished (or even starting it) is such a sweet moment. :D Baby Charles will be here very soon!

@Kalush Thanks! :D I'm so sorry that all food sounds awful. I know I was lucky because I was always starving during first tri as opposed to not being able to eat. I had some nausea, but it was mainly because I was too hungry. Heartburn came for me at the end of first tri and is coming off and on during second tri though. Could you try putting veggies/fruit in a smoothie? I know that's easier for some people. I hope your appetite returns and the nausea leaves soon.

AFM I saw the first visible kick from the outside this morning. <3 My husband couldn't get in the room fast enough and missed it. I hope she keeps going now!

awh yay to outside movements

oh still hasent seen any movements or felt her move but he is waay to impatient. he will only try for a couple of secs ten give up :dohh:

awh yay to outside movements

oh still hasent seen any movements or felt her move but he is waay to impatient. he will only try for a couple of secs ten give up :dohh:

I was just sitting here using the laptop and felt a hard kick. I was so surprised to actually be able to see the kicks. He was two rooms away and I didn't want to move because I thought she would stop. I've tried looking and feeling on past kicks, but she quits immediately when I try to feel. :haha: So I (as loudly as I can/but as quietly as I can so as not to startle her into stopping) scream for him to come in here. He doesn't hear me over the dishwasher. I grab the ipad and think to record it as she's on the fourth or fifth kick and she stops as soon as I hit record. :dohh: It's the highest movements I have felt, so I hope it means that I'll start to see more if she continues to move higher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->