BFP Ladies from MAY we all be blessed with baby! TTC May '13 and beyond[Closed Group]

Felicity Jo FINALLY arrived at 7:45 on the 23rd, 39 hours after being admitted for induction, 29 hours after my water broke. By that point I was 41+4. The wonderful thing is that she has a full head of hair and is very alert. Feedin is going very well so far too, which is why I was so afraid of drugs. But the epidural was definitely necessary in this case. The cervical ripener pushed me into full labor and about 6hrs after the true contractions started, there was no longer pauses in between. Non stop. After about an hour and a half, the nurse became concerned as I couldn't catch my breath and was becoming disoriented. Got the epidural which slowed labor a bit, but honestly was amazing because I was able to be so aware. They kept calling it "the perfect epidural" because I could still feel contractions and pressure of where to push, but it wasn't that painful. After 3 hrs of pushing, they assisted with the suction which got her out in 2 more contractions. Will take good pictures soon, we've just been staring at her gorgeousness. 8lbs 4oz. 21 inches

Yay!!!! Congratulations melann! Looking forward to seeing a picture of your beautiful baby girl! Sounds like it was a long but beautiful labor and delivery!

Hopeful- isn't it wonderful getting to watch them from the outside? For a long time charles would stop kicking as soon as I put my hand on my belly. He still does it with my DH and in no way will he let me get a recording of him. Finally this morning he had hiccups and my hubby got to feel them but it's only been a couple times he's been able to feel/see him. This kid just wants momma to have him to herself! Wouldn't let grandma feel him either. I'm not complaining lol.

Kalush- sorry you're not feeling well! The nausea is a good sign that things are progressing like they should be but I hope you get a break from it soon! We are doing a safari/jungle animal theme. DH didn't want one but agreed as long as it wasn't too over the top. I'll post pics once we get it set up!

Kalush, I also had a lot of aversions and stuck to a bland diet during the first trimester. Rice cakes and yogurt (and lots of fruit) really helped, as did just eating all the time. Hope you can find things you like and can keep the nausea to a minimum.

Athena, yeah, perfumes can be rough, I avoid my favorite one still. It just smells too strong, and I use unscented soaps when possible.

MELANN, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Sounds like she is a beautiful little one, and I'm glad feeding is going well. What a great birth weight too. Well done, mama :).

AFM, I feel great today, but yesterday I went from irritated to wanting to cry to super happy all in about 3 hours. Ha! I am normally very steady and calm so it's always weird to see what pregnancy can do to your mood. Other than that, feeling good, just getting urges to reorganize my house (which is probably a January thing too). It got messy when I spent months nauseous.

Melann congrats. I can't wait to see her.

Hopeful today is 13 dpo and the day af normally comes tomorrow I should be 4 weeks. And estimated due date based on ovulation is October 4. I guess you can make it official now :)

Having trouble loading more than one photo at a time from my phone. Will be better at home with my computer. Everything is well, but cluster feeding is no joke!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 11
Oh, the little splint is just because she had 48 hrs of antibiotics (given every 12) because from water breaking to delivery was so long and I spiked a fever.

@melann13 Congratulations and welcome baby Felicity! :D I am so glad she is here and that all is well. I can't wait to see her and hear more about her. :D

@OurLilFlu Happy 36 weeks!! :happydance:

@kksy9b :D Seeing those little movements felt so sweet. I appreciate each movement. My husband asked me later today if I'd seen any more. He is so anxious and knows I have been feeling them, but he wants to feel them too. He's looking for reassurance as well. :) Baby Charles loves his momma. I can't wait to see your nursery!

@KatyW I get in the mood to reorganize too. I'm glad you're feeling better. :) I totally agree about how pregnancy can change your moods. I usually get a bit anxious for spring and yearn for sunshine after Christmas and the new year, which makes me a bit sad at times. I've felt much better this year though.

@athena87 I updated the front and the ttc front. :)

@Buttercup84 Happy 7 weeks!! :happydance:

Having trouble loading more than one photo at a time from my phone. Will be better at home with my computer. Everything is well, but cluster feeding is no joke!!

She's such a cutie! I can't wait to see more. :D

Congratulations Melann and welcome to parenthood. She is lovely.

Congrats Athena if I haven't already said on the BFP.

AFM I'm sick with a chest infection and feel pretty crap really so not on much. Earliest doctor appointment is on Tuesday so I have to wait until then before I can get some antibotics. I did try and shift it on my own, but it seems to be worse again :( A lot of tea I think today!

Melann congrats she is beautiful.

I think I have a pretty good progression.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
Melann she is a beauty, you look so happy too :cloud9:
Nice progression athena, and congrats! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members